Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Minister Barre Hiiraale: Will support Parliment decesion regarding troop deployment

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

Sidaan awal kuu sheegay, showga adi iyo ina abtigaa Duke na iga daxeesa kuma jidhi.
icon_razz.gif

36_2_39.gifHorn Fuley xar weyne, warya dadka iska celi ana ha igu so dhiciin..

Gabbal   

^^Qof hadaan u baahanahay inaan iska celiyo waa adiga Mr. Geesi. :rolleyes:

Wiil_Duco to each his own opinion.

J.Lee   

Duco, you are indeed a Wiil, maandhow You shouldn't believe The fictious fables "your family" tells you as Good night stories and expect others to believe it also because you're convinced it's the Truth and because of this conviction its has led you to contradict yourself(in the following qoutes) but then again, I can't blame you really for you've been misinformed and led astray.

And also the peace agreement between Morgan and him is not finish yet( faanoole fare kama qodna

Baldarash!

how can it be not finished when it has never started.

sxb please don't cover the truth adeerkaa :confused: hiiraale dhiigkar baa ku dhiciraba he occopies only madax tooyada

Dhiigkar baa ku dhiciraba? loool, so now you're a fortune teller miyaa who could see into the future?

Lets just say they occopy half and half of the city.

Okay, make up your mind dee, you stated in the above quote that he, Hiraale, occupies the capital only and now you're stating he occupies half? war balaayo, which is it?

It will be like these untill their Seedi cames back for them

Balaayo,You're again fortelling the future, what an extrodiniary gift you've that allows you to make such predictions. I'm in Awe.

BTW, You might as well believe that Santa claus exists if you believe that hogwash and you're also underestimating, a grave mistake, The power of the Alliance in Kismaayo.

J.Lee   

It's deplorable when one feels the need,in order to make a point, to take words out of context and I didn't SAY it, I WROTE it.

Emperor   

Amazing how can someone be whoever/whatever he wants to be... Wonderful..and thats why I highly admire Juma's great strength.

Msword woow very nice lady, and great stroy teller. ;)

You might as well believe that Santa claus exists if you believe that hogwash

You must be under age if you still remembar those stories.

icon_razz.gif

The power of the Alliance in Kismaayo.

I am sure you are mature person "But" this will Question your abilaty of understand Power.

I beilve you need more Examples and definition or may be statistics for you to undertand the vivid images what is going on in kismayo. But i tell ya you are very good telling the santa claus stroy..

1. You don't want to belive or should I say to hear that Jaamac dheere is in power of occopying part of kismayo.

even If I try to give you narrative examples Like Muqdisho. Or Lets just say Madiin Where cumor finsh and Mr Yalaxoow share the power

and the last but not the least you don't want to hear that Hiiraale's seedi will came back Morgan

Balaayo,You're again fortelling the future, what an extrodiniary gift you've that allows you to make such predictions. I'm in Awe.

walaalo this is not telling future this is the fact. I am sorry to say this but he is on the road. I am sure you will now wich class you have next when you are you atended school and here we are doing the same thing. We alread now what is gone hapen next.

Keep up the good work. smile.gif

Sky   

i wont get in between my brother and sister willduco and msword, if you keep this up you will end up married with children i tell ya.

wiilduco, bro i thought you would sooner or later figure out yourself why your quoted texts doesnt look like all the other children in class. well [ QUOTE ]*[ /QUOTE ]do you see these two 'things'. you have to paste the text between them. where the star is there is where the text goes aight bro.

woooow thanks sky for finding out these. I have to say you are intelgent person for you being the first person to figarout these. :rolleyes: