Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

Ethiopians Defecate in Muqdisho mosques

Abtigiis   

I am fully sympathetic to mty people in the North, and really love them. people say you are rer-waqooyi given my accent and everything. But the fact is what is being meted out against ****** in Muqdiisho is incomparable.

And old feuds, do not justify division and breakaway. having said that i understand there are strong grounds for the decision to seek independence. But I just can't believe me and JB should need documents to travel to one another's land. I just can't fathom that!

what is the difference between the crimes and rape of a Somali against another Somali in a mosque and that of a Somali by Ethiopia. Morality, Islaanimo iyo qabiilism wax lagaama waydiin.

Emperor, Xoogsade isn't the first somali to think and behave the way he is behaving, and he sure won't be the last.

Somalida midooda ayaa u cad. Do you think if we all picked ourselves and said enough is enough, lets meet half way and agree to disagree that we would still be suffering after 17 yrs?

The blame doesn't lie in xoogsade like minds, damage is done to his generation, but the real scary thing is we now have a new generation of xoogsade's that we have got to save, its not too late, it may be for xoogsade but not the children that were born into this hate, and I for one am very hopeful

Another thing about al shabaab supporters is they are obsessed with providing evidence of the killings, and their way of doing is is providing a youtube video of the burial of the bodies.

Its not as thought anyone here has denied the killings took place in the first place, we know it did, but the question is why did it happen?

Stop with the youtube video's that you are all sharing, and start asking around and find out why the masjid was attacked, and if you can't find answers, ask your "people fighters", I am sure they were the real perpetrators of these killings.

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tolka:

JB

dulmi waa lagu sameeyay reer Somaliland (waqooyi-before)but de idinkuna we were massacred like TUTSI ga naga daaya! waad maaasheen intii ku filayd.

That is wax dhamaaday imika ,,, and i'm glad ppl create somekind of stability and peace. The same thing ay soomaalida kele samayn lahaayeen for the past 17 years before ay xabashidu qabsatay.

Abtigiis   

Layzie or whatever;

tell us!play the Devil's advocate. i can tell a bad bull by its horns. Running away from Islamists because of perceived threat against unislamic (and often misguided 'civilization' ) habits some of us developed is nmeanigless and hollow. We know who fears Islamists. With all their mistakes, alshabab are the only somali's braving to do what they belive in- defending their motherland. The rest are Cyber-gurglers.

^ Layzie The problem with your argument is that it is based on the premise that the Tigre must have had a justifiable 'reason' to slaughter the innocent civilians. are you also arguing that the tigre have never outright murdered, raped and killed innocent civilians for absolutely no reason ? if not, why is this time any different ?

Initially you were saying this cant be true it must be drama .... since you now believe this did happen as reported in the news why not go the full mile and believe as well that these men were not even fighting they were rounded up and slaughtered.

A few reasons to trust what multiple news sources have been reporting even the ones who are on the TFG bandwagon:

1- The 'tabliq' were not active in the fighting at all.

2- some of victims were old men who could not fight if they wanted to.

If you were disappointed by the actions of some of the members of the resistance .. it is understandable as no one is an angel and they are engaged in war.

Stop with the youtube video's that you are all sharing, and start asking around and find out why the masjid was attacked, and if you can't find answers,
ask your "people fighters", I am sure they were the real perpetrators of these killings.

^ pinning the massacre carried out by tigre on the resistance is not what i would expect from a disenfranchised supporter of the resistance even the most ardent TFG SOLers only limit themselves to defending the TFG and usually remain mute on the tigre but you take it a step further by outright defending them ?

Honestly I'm curious (but you don't have to answer) what has caused you to go from supporting the resistance to running interference for the tigre

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by me:

Xoogsade,

You don't need to explain yourself to these folks or me. But take the message with you and think about it. This issue needs to be addressed and the sins of the past can only be washed away and we can forgive each other when those that are being blamed for crimes ask for forgiveness. Hadii kale walaahi sheekadani waligeed dhamaan mayso.

Ps.I will never ever trust a man that says they fight for religion, but not for the people, the land or xaq.

Walaahi I want this war to end and I want a just government but I sincerely don't believe these cats chasing each other will be the ones that will bring a just government. They will only try to make me choose between two evils. And in that case I will not choose.

Unless the past is given it's proper place it will haunt us and our children will not be safe from the mistakes our parents made.

Saxib, those who bear direct responsibility of the past crimes, and those who should be asking for forgiveness, are the ones coronated as government officials, city mayors and defence ministers. We can ask the victims of these vicious warlords to repent and apologize for sins they have nothing to do with while we turn a blind eye to the culprits and abettors of the past sins. Question then becomes, Will that acheive the goal of Unity and brotherhood? I doubt.

I don't buy into this notion that all somalis need to forgive each other for them to fight collectively today's occupation and injustices. If that was the case all the time, we wouldn't have somalis rank and file being among those who fight the Xabashis, and others who lend a voice of support to their fellow citizens. Look at you, or at others like you, did you need an apology to make a decision on whose side you are on? surely not considering your stance. If some somalis do have an excuse to stay on the sidelines, the problem is within themselves and has little to do with others saxib. There are priorities and fighting a common enemy comes first before we ask a fellow somali to apologize for a sin in order for us to help him/her in their times of need. That is really tragic saxib.

I do agree with your message generally though. It is better to be united than be devided and hateful of one another. My take is, if you don't have that unity, and your enemies aren't giving you opportunities to make things right, you just have to do what you can short of surrender, waiting for others is futile. Even surrendering will lead to your death in today's Somalia.

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

[QB] but the real scary thing is we now have a new generation of xoogsade's that we have got to save, its not too late,[/q]

:D:D:D

I am all for being saved.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Suldaanka:

Nin ayaa laga hayey laba walba isa saaray laba tagoogo waligay isma saarin. Xabashi xeebta ku xaara waaan filaayey laakin Xabashi maasijkii ilaahay saxaro la soo raadsada waa wax aad looga naxo.

Waa hadal sax ah bro, waxaadse ka warrantaa kuwa Islaamka iyo Soomaalidaa sheeganaya oo dhahaya waa been abuur oo dad ba sameeyey oo masaajid laguma saxaroon iyo Masjid lama gelin oo waa been iyo jid bay ahayd in masjidka la galaa oo dadka lagu laayaa. Waa wax laga naxo iyo adduunyo gaddoon.

I am fully sympathetic to mty people in the North, and really love them. people say you are rer-waqooyi given my accent and everything.

Since you are sympathetic to your people in the north, why don't you also reserve your energy and that accent you speak highly off and leave somali weyn siyaaso to the real somalida, you know those that don't want to separate. icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

lol@xoogsade, if you want to be saved, we will save u brah. ;)

PS:Geelka, weren't you using Abuu Geelka just yesterday? Are you trying to confuse me by pretending to be two people? Nin yahow wareer ha igu ridin, energy ma uhaayo.

Abtigiis   

Since you are sympathetic to your people in the north, why don't you also reserve your energy and that accent you speak highly off and leave somali weyn siyaaso to the real somalida, you know those that don't want to separate. icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

[/QB]

Abtigiis   

[/QB] Yarta;

I haven't spoken highly of anything, nor do i understand what you mean by the real somali's and the 'Forged' Somali's. I am proud of all Somali's; but on that occassion was talking about waqooyi. Quoting out of context is normal for people with bad intent. Markaan taa ka tago, waan kugu daayaye, kolba nin ha ku ereryan meeshane, xal ka keen xeraddaada gubanaysa. And I am not a supporter of Somaliland Independence, just in case bashahii inkaarayd si kale ii kaa tustay!

Abtigiis   

[/QB] Yarta;

I haven't spoken highly of anything, nor do i understand what you mean by the real somali's and the 'Forged' Somali's. I am proud of all Somali's; but on that occassion was talking about waqooyi. Quoting out of context is normal for people with bad intent. Markaan taa ka tago, waan kugu daayaye, kolba nin ha ku ereryan meeshane, xal ka keen xeraddaada gubanaysa. And I am not a supporter of Somaliland Independence, just in case bahashii inkaarayd si kale ii kaa tustay!

Emperor   

^You are so overweight that your body shape is all over and everywhere in the room.

Originally posted by LayZie.

but the real scary thing is we now have a new generation of xoogsade's that we have got to save

LOooooooooool, :D:D:D , Walahi I have never laughted like this before I almost fell off the chair.... The best line of this thread.

Originally posted by LayZie.

Its not as thought anyone here has denied the killings took place in the first place, we know it did, but the question is why did it happen?

Good point, they will always avoid to answer the right questions and rather opt for the easy way out loosely throwing out terms like Morality, Islam iyo Damiirkiisa or what have you.

xal ka keen xeraddaada gubanaysa

Dear Abtigiis, or whatever tolka means.

War sax waad dhiibtay, xeradeyda, not yours aa gubanaysa, and leave it to me and others that are in the same boat as me to work out our differences. Dont u agree?

lol@the weight thing, bas bas ka dheh