Sign in to follow this  
sweet_gal

Voice of the women is not awrah, And here is the Fatwa From Fataawa al-Lajnah al-Daa

Jaabir   

Originally posted by Qac Qaac:

Darman, bro who gave u the right to disrespect one of the prominant muslims scholars in the world right now. bro first i would tell u, to say istaghfurullah.

also know that u r student, and have no right to call names to sheikh Qardawi here, when u r not even a scholar, and don't have the knowldege he has. i am not defending him, i am just worried for u. let the other sheikhs who his level especially those from Saudia deal with him, coz they are always against him... but as for u, i just think it is not your level... it is between scholars not students like me or u...

Saxib relax… I didn’t diss the shiikh or belittled him in anyway.. I told the sister that he made some controversial rulings like this one below..

For those who cant speak Arabic.. the writing below is Qardawi’s response to a question from a reporter who asked him..

“Shiikh while I was passing by your house I over heard some music, so could you tell us to whom does shikh Qardawi listen to?

He replied..

Well I am too busy to listen to music, but when I do I normally listen to AbdiAlwahaab (an Egyptian singer) when he sings about night time, and Um Kalthoom’s (another Egyptian singer) (Sky of the west, Ask my Heart,.. etc..) and I “passionately listen Faiza Ahamd specially her family songs…….etc…

قال الصحفي: " وتَناهى إلى سمعي صوت غناء قادم من داخلِ منزل الشيخ القرضاوي. فضحكتُ وأنا أقول: لمن يستمع الدكتور القرضاوي؟ "

فأجاب الشيخ يوسف:

[ الحقيقة أنا مشغول عن سماع الغناء، لكني أستمع إلى عبد الوهاب وهو يغني عن الليل، أو يا سماء الشرق جودي بالضياء، أو أخي جاوز الظالمون المدى. وأستمع أحياناً إلى أم كلثوم في نهج البردة، أو سلوا قلبي غداة سلا وتاب، وأستمع بحب وأتأثر بشدة بصوت فايزة أحمد خاصة وهي تغني الأغنيات الخاصة بالأسرة: ستي الحبايب ويا حبيبي، يا خويا ويابو عيالي، وبيت العز يا بيتنا على بابك عنبتنا.. وهذه أغنيات لطيفة جداً، فأنا لا أرى أن صوت المرأة عورة في ذاته، لكنه عورة حينما يُراد به الإثارة والتميُّع والتكسر، ويهدف إلى الإغراء. وهذا معنى قوله تعالى: (فَلا تَخْضَعْنَ بِالْقَوْلِ فَيَطْمَعَ الَّذِي فِي قَلْبِهِ مَرَضٌ) . وأعتقد أن هذا موجود في بعض الأصوات، إنما صوت فايزة أحمد وهي تغني: ست الحبايب ليس فيه إثارة شادية وهي تغني: يا دبلة الخطوبة عقبا لنا كلنا، يا معجباني يا غالي.. فهذه أغنيات نسمعها في الأفراح والأعراس. أيضاً فيروز أحب سماعها في أغنية القدس وأغنية مكة، لكني لا أتابعها في الأغنيات العاطفية، ليس لأنها حرام، وإنما لأنني مشغول. والحقيقة، أنا لا أستطيع سماع أغنية عاطفية كاملة لأم كلثوم، لأنها طويلة جداً، وتحتاج إلى من يتفرغ لها.. ولا تسألني لمن أستمع من الجيل الحديث، لأنني من الجيل القديم، وأرى أن الجيل الماضي من المطربين والمطربات أقرب إلى نفسي من الجيل الجديد ] (1) انتهى.

Arwa   

Allah Allah ya shiikh... :(

ba6alo'da wo sma3o'da !!

al 2eeh?! mash'3ool ma 3andeesh wa2t asma3 a'3aani bta3tel el yomeen dool bas basma3 zaman el fan el'gamiil :rolleyes:

Ya 3eeni 3leek... faahem wu waa3i 2awe

Salaam

44.gif

Innalhamdulillah....Wa Salamu Alaykum

How about this one: STATEMENTS OF APOSTASY BY Yusef Qardawee!

The actual text of his words are as follows (in the second part of a Friday khutbah),

"Before I leave this station of mine (i.e. from giving this khutbah) I love that I should say a word about the results of the Israeli elections. The Arabs, all of them, were placing their hopes in the victory of Barleen, however he lost and this is what we praise about Israel. We desire and hope that our country can be like this country. Due to only a small number of people, the one who was actually ruling lost his position. There was not 94% or 95% (of votes) which is what we are accustomed to in our country, but 99%, (yes) 99%.

If Allaah had presented himself to the people as a candidate he would not have been able to take this amount… we welcome Israel for what it has accomplished

ACudubillah!

For verily our Lord, the Mighty and Majestic, is not in need of voting, for He, free is He of all imperfection is the one who says "Be" to something and it is. He is the one who destroyed Fir’aun, and He destroyed Qaarun, and He destroyed many nations, from amongst those who exceeded beyond bounds and who stood in the faces of the Prophets of Allaah, the Mighty and Majestic. So he aided the Prophets and gave them victory, in this life and the next.

Stated Shaikh Ibn Uthaimeen after these words were played to him, "I seek refuge in Allaah. It is obligatory for this person to repent. And if he does not he should be killed as an apostate, since he made the creation more knowledgeable than the Creator. It is upon him to repent to Allaah, so if he repents, then Allaah forgives the sins of His servants. And if not then the Wullaat ul-Amr should strike his neck (with the sword)." (Cassette Recording, quoted in Silencing the Hounding Dog, p.119).

Saalixa   

Darman where are your references? how do we now that source is authentic and hasn't been lubericated?

Khayr   

Originally posted by Salafi_Online:

Innalhamdulillah....Wa Salamu Alaykum

How about this one: STATEMENTS OF APOSTASY BY Yusef Qardawee!

The actual text of his words are as follows (in the second part of a Friday khutbah),

"Before I leave this station of mine (i.e. from giving this khutbah) I love that I should say a word about the results of the Israeli elections. The Arabs, all of them, were placing their hopes in the victory of Barleen, however he lost and this is what we praise about Israel.
We desire and hope that our country can be like this country.
Due to only a small number of people, the one who was actually ruling lost his position. There was not 94% or 95% (of votes) which is what we are accustomed to in our country, but 99%, (yes) 99%.

If Allaah had presented himself to the people as a candidate he would not have been able to take this amount… we welcome Israel for what it has accomplished

ACudubillah!

For verily our Lord, the Mighty and Majestic, is not in need of voting, for He, free is He of all imperfection is the one who says "Be" to something and it is. He is the one who destroyed Fir’aun, and He destroyed Qaarun, and He destroyed many nations, from amongst those who exceeded beyond bounds and who stood in the faces of the Prophets of Allaah, the Mighty and Majestic. So he aided the Prophets and gave them victory, in this life and the next.

Stated Shaikh Ibn Uthaimeen after these words were played to him, "I seek refuge in Allaah. It is obligatory for this person to repent. And if he does not he should be killed as an apostate, since he made the creation more knowledgeable than the Creator. It is upon him to repent to Allaah, so if he repents, then Allaah forgives the sins of His servants. And if not then the Wullaat ul-Amr should strike his neck (with the sword)." (Cassette Recording, quoted in Silencing the Hounding Dog, p.119).

Salaamz,

You know its preciously Ulema like this who the Saudi government uses to monopolize what is the UMMAH'S HAQQ, who issues fatwas on demand about

APOSTASTY of other ULEMA and MUMIN's when it deems fit :mad: :mad: :mad:

Unless someone goes against ISLAM on what their is IJAMA about, meaning no disagreement

i.e. -Allah is ONE

-Muhamed (salallahu caliyhe is the last rasul)

-The Quran is from Allah

-5 pillars of Islam

(just that they are part of Islam and are Far'aad/Wajibaats)

-6 pillars of Iman

Then, we should hold our tongues very carefully cause pronouncing Takfeer on someone is a SERIOUS allegation in ISLAM and no easy matter, for some run of the mill Alim backed by a Taaghuti/Tyrannical government.

For those who cant speak Arabic.. the writing below is Qardawi’s response to a question from a reporter who asked him..

“Shiikh while I was passing by your house I over heard some music, so could you tell us to whom does shikh Qardawi listen to?

He replied..

Well I am too busy to listen to music, but when I do I normally listen to AbdiAlwahaab (an Egyptian singer) when he sings about night time, and Um Kalthoom’s (another Egyptian singer) (Sky of the west, Ask my Heart,.. etc..) and I “passionately listen Faiza Ahamd specially her family songs…….etc…

Now, the point is ?????

This is being higlighted and posted on SOL for

what particular reason, unless its to shed

a 'Negative Light' on the ALIM. :confused:

This doesn't invalidate his role as a Mujtahid-does it? :rolleyes:

Hadith: 'Whoever honors the Ulema has honored Me'

Originally posted by Gedo:

^^ "lubricated?????

Please tell me you meant to say "Fabricated" :confused:

*spits coke on keyboard*

bwahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhaahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhah *breaths* haaaaaaaaaa, mercy!