Sign in to follow this  
India

Freedom Fighters

India   

Brothers and Sisters Please read this attached article taken from the BBC MiddleEast desk and lets have your input/thought /feelings :-

The trial of prominent Palestinian Marwan Barghouti has started in Tel Aviv.

Israel accuses Mr Barghouti, secretary general of the Fatah Movement, of heading a terrorist organisation responsible for the death of 26 Israelis.

Mr Barghouti refuses to recognise the competence of the Israeli court.

'Forgery'

Mr Barghouti was arrested almost a year ago but only now, after a series of initial hearings, is his trial is finally underway.

This is like a football match, not a trial

Prosecution witness

He was led into the small courtroom in Tel Aviv in handcuffs and brown prison uniform.

He smiled and waved at the public gallery, then the session began.

Mr Barghouti tried to get the court to dismiss his state appointed defence lawyers.

"This court represents the Israeli occupation," he said in Hebrew.

"I will not participate in this forgery."

But the court ruled against him and the prosecution then opened its case.

The lead prosecutor told the court Mr Barghouti was the head of a terrorist organisation responsible for many murders.

The defendant interrupted her.

"I am the secretary general of Fatah, this is not a terror organisation," he said.

Witness defiance

The prosecution went on to call as witnesses three Palestinian prisoners convicted by Israel of acts of violence and accused of acting under Marwan Barghouti's command.

The first, Nasser Abu Hamid, refused to testify.

He then put his fingers in his ears and refused to listen to prosecution questions.

The second tore up a confession of his when it was presented to him and shouted: "This is like a football match, not a trial."

The third, Bilal Barghouti, also refused to testify and said in Arabic: "Jerusalem is ours."

He then demanded to leave. The court then asked the public to leave while intelligence witnesses testified in camera. The trial continues.

_________________________________________________-

I was personally overjoyed when I read this article. I think these brothers who are sticking together in the face of such adversity and the presence of thier most feared enemy, thier actions are nothing short of Horoic. May god bless thier soul and may god deliver Palestine "infinate justice" ---Ameen.

Peace in Palestine.

The freedom Fighters (May allah bless them) continue to fight against all odds in Israel.

The Israel government continues to show its nothing but a military Junter, and Israel an illegal state, infact nothin more than a military outpost for america.

All the Palestinian that were present in this ''Forgery'' of reality and truth acted correctly. Mocking the whole trial and refusing to acknowledge the legality of the proceedings was the required actions to take. It is they i.e. Marwan Barghouti and the other 3 hostgers of this terrorist aggressor and the whole population of Plaestine who are the wronged ppl.

And to this the need not apply to the UN (that useless Bargening shop for the Imperilists), the need not Beg america. The should continue to resist and fight these Jews where ever possible and by what ever means necessary, and allah inshalla will grant them death of shaad.