Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Real Threat to Somaliland's quest for Independence: Qussuusi getting serious!

ANWAR   

THE Real Threat to Somaliland's quest for Independence:

IS **Maryan Mursal** :eek:

I say it folks, she is a double agent, and she does not like Queen Elizabeth

4915_199967065359_777965359_7291622_1354

queen.jpg

we must stop her, before she becomes Threat to jalle Faysal :eek:

01_faysal.jpg

THIS IS NOT A Ridicolous commentary

RedSea   

Originally posted by Castro:

^^^^ The real calaacaal is hanging around a patently Somaliweyn forum with all this nonsense about a separatist enclave. If you were so confident of your own shit, you'd be hanging out at SomalilandOnline.com. Alas, you need validation of your existence so you peddle your lost cause around here. :rolleyes:

What caused this Gaffe? Are you really that naive or just putting on act?

Either way lets give you the benefit of the doubt. Lest you forget It's cyber platform, everyone brings their dirty laundry here. Somalilanders who come here to air their opinions are much appricated and add complexity and another dimension to this site. The people who run SOL appricated it. Hence you are over estimating the importance of your status, fellow Nomad. ;)

There are other local venues that people with similar opinions also gather. But it's no fun when everyone agrees on every issue.

RedSea   

^^^^ Somaliaonline is not for separatists. Period. What separatist worth his title would hang around those from whom he's trying to separate?

Kaalay naga saar, baac! :D

GAAROODI   

In 18 years we have managed to achieve more then any other somali so called state did without recognition, or nation for that matter.

what have you achieved in 18 years, ....more raping....more killing...civil war....to rebel war....to warlord war....to islamic fanatics...to tfg ....to 18 failed governments and no actual positive accurance. If that is success to you saxib i would rather be without recognition, because with or without it i know i am greater then you. and if you had a choice i know you would wanna be me.

looooool, enjoy your misery and let me enjoy mine.

Castro   

Originally posted by GAAROODI:

what have you achieved in 18 years, ....more raping....more killing...civil war....to rebel war....to warlord war....to islamic fanatics...to tfg ....to 18 failed governments and no actual positive accurance. If that is success to you saxib i would rather be without recognition, because with or without it i know i am greater then you. and
if you had a choice i know you would wanna be me.

I've never met anyone who wishes to be a moron.

The momentum of the separatist movement is rapidly fading. In 19 years it moved zero inches towards its wretched goal. And rightly so.

We might not have received our independence after 19 years, fair enough. What have you accomplished during that same timeframe? Somaliland was just fine without you the whole time...Get your mind right.

Castro   

A civil war wax laysku caayo ma aha; they are the growing pains of nations. You need not harp about the relative, yet easily ignite-able, peace Somalia has in the north east or the north west. Both regions are a stone's throw away from conflict at any moment, god forbid.

And just as peace will eventually come to the south, inshallah, so too will recognition elude the angry child of Somalia.