Sign in to follow this  
miles-militis

Is this acceptable?

Is this an acceptable convention in warfare? Is it Islamic? What are the ramifications - good or bad?

Was the Staff Sergeant justified in saying this?

“…. would not piss on a Somali to put him out, if he was on fire. All of you hungry bast******s can starve to death. And you can do without radios. Somali people do not want to help themselves, and I am unwilling to help

Mike Dickman, Staff Sergeant, US Army, Retired

Blue Earth, MN 56013 Phone 507-526-4559

email: m3425man@bevcomm.net

How about the Bible bashing General of the Pentagon in his famous “my God is better than yours….

body2.JPG

body1lead.JPG

body15.JPG

Yaa Allah!

How could anything going on in the world today, in terms of sectarian conflict and political violence, ever be termed as 'conventional' warfare? The same question applies to Islamic warfare, which has clear guidelines set out to protect innocent civilians, whatever their faith or allegiance. Guidelines which seem to have gone up in smoke.

I'm under the impression that global politics are in the hands of extremists, ranging from radical Hindus, far-right Christians to Zionist extremists and Muslim fundamentalists (for lack of a better word). Better wave goodbye to anything resembling moderation, tolerance or respect for life.

Am just so tired of waxan oo dhan. Allah knows best. :(

Khayr   

Subhanallah, :eek: :eek: :eek:

If these are human corpses aka dead people,

that they are hanging upside down from the bridge and dragging through the streets, then

these some of these Iraqissss are sick bassstards!

Animal like, it reminds of me that ayat of the quran that I was reading today about the Arabs being the worst in Kufr in sura Tauba.

I recall an incident where in there was a murtaad/someone who left Islam and the sahaba burnt them and they were told not to Burn people

b/c that is for ALLAH to do. Torturing and tormenting is for Allah to do.

Thats why we don't shoot Animals or put needles in them, so as to prevent them from suffering, we do Dhaabixaa/qurabani.

This are gruesome pics, walahi!

They should be taken off SOL to respect the Dead!

Maybe may emotions are getting the best of me hear but people who do such things 'dragging dead and burnt people' are Animals. :mad: :eek: :mad:

Anyways, alot can be said but Take these pictures OFF SOL!!!

plain and simple big NO. why its xaraam in islam to burn and torture human. and its also inhumane to say the least. what they could do and i think will be more productive to take them as hostage as bargaining chip.

LANDER   

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

Sammurai, when people are extremely angry, they sometimes become irrational and do absurd thing. From what I gather, Islam doesn't permit such actions.

well said libaax,

the lack of moral scruple demonstrated by these perpetrators is obvious, but often when we look at such horrific images we allow our emotions to impair our sens of rational and realism. We all fall in that trap at one point or another, its just human nature. In this case though, we have to keep in mind that we don't live in the place of those people in Fallujah or Baghdad. We don't know their state of mind, if they might have had fathers, uncles, daughters, mothers etc....fall victim to the imperialist occupation force. This still doesn't justify the gruesome acts, but if we could understand what motivated those people, than we might be able to put things in perspective instead of letting our emotions run wild. Speaking of perpective, does anybody have exact figures on the amount of Iraqi civilians murdered in this war? I guarantee the number is easily in the 100 000's. Last I checked on the american/zionist propaganda machine (CNN), the number of dead american soldiers was around 590's. I think these pictures where some sick way of boosting arab national pride since they feel so helpless in doing real damage to the american occupation. Let's all try to keep a clear head when confronted with such horrific images, and let us all try to keep matters in perspective no matter how hard it might be.

on friday, a number of imams did mention in their Qudbah that indeed such acts are not permitted in Islam, but did not say anythang about not killin americans.

so there u have, no need to justify their ill actions, remember justifications is what gets us in trouble in da first place.

if u do something wrong repent, no need to start sayin oh they were angry, or some other crappy reason.

peez

BN   

Salaam,

While I feel no remorse for these corpses, if it against Islam, than I am against it. It is enough to kill them and send them home in bodybags.

D-N-D,

These are hardly 'innocent civilians' as they are ex-US military Pentagon 'security contractors'. Although, the death of a current US soldier/marine would be better and more affective in both the short and long term.

Wasalaamu Calaikum

AYOUB   

FALLUJA, Iraq—Muslim clerics yesterday condemned the mutilation of the bodies of four U.S. civilians — but not their slayings — and the military announced the combat deaths of two more Americans.

In Falluja, Sheik Fawzi Nameq addressed 600 worshippers at a mosque opposite the mayor's office, not far from the scene of Wednesday's deadly ambush of the American civilians.

"Islam does not condone the mutilation of the bodies of the dead," the cleric said, but he did not pass judgment on the killings.>>>>full article>>>>>>toronto star

=========================

Robert Fisk: " Most Of The People Dying In Iraq Are Iraqis"

ali_sterft_voor_onze_ogen.jpg

Ali(inna lillah wa inna ilaihi raajicuun)

mohamed_4_jr_cluster.jpg

Mohamed

Robert Fisk: "Now, you may ask why I do not write about Fallujah and the atrocities which occurred there three days ago: the cruel and atrocious murder of four Americans who were hauled, begging for their lives, from their two sports utility vehicles, burned, mutilated, dragged through the streets and then hanged naked - what was left of their bodies - from a decaying British railway bridge over the Euphrates river. The answer is simple. US proconsul Paul Bremer called their deaths "barbaric and inexcusable". Paul Bremer was right. But their deaths were not inexplicable".

adra_ism._1_apr.jpgAdra

'

=======================

Brutal killing of Americans in Iraq raises questions over security firms

Julian Borger in Washington

Friday April 2, 2004

The Guardian

The four Americans killed, burned and mutilated in Falluja worked for a private security company, and their deaths have brought scrutiny of the increasing role played by hired guns in Iraq.

Blackwater Security Consulting, the North Carolina company which employed the four men, said only that they had been in Falluja to provide protection for food convoys into the town but gave no further details.

"We grieve today for the loss of our colleagues and we pray for their families," said the website for the firm's parent company, Blackwater USA, alongside the motto: "In support of Freedom and Democracy Everywhere!"

It added: "The graphic images of the unprovoked attack and subsequent heinous mistreatment of our friends exhibits the extraordinary conditions under which we voluntarily work to bring freedom and democracy to the Iraqi people."

Blackwater was founded in 1996 by a former US navy commando. It recruits former special forces soldiers, FBI agents and policemen to provide military and police training, and to serve as bodyguards and bomb disposal experts. Its employees are responsible for protecting Paul Bremer, the American civilian administrator in Iraq.

As the US and other western armies have shrunk over the past decade, conflicts have increasingly been privatised.

In Iraq, oil wells and pipelines are guarded by employees of Erinys, a company based in Britain and South Africa. It has 100 expatriates leading a 14,000-strong Iraqi force on patrol.

The new companies' employees can earn up to $900 (about £490) a day in a conflict zone, far more than any soldier, often for similar work.

The increase in their numbers threatens to draw elite soldiers away from conventional special forces, although the brutality of the Falluja attacks may affect recruitment.

The four deaths in Falluja highlighted a dilemma for private security companies asked to work in the face of a violent insurgency.

"Some are saying you should just stay under the radar and use local cars and all that," said an industry expert, who asked for his name not to be used.

"Others say you should go around in easily identifiable cars with guns pointing out of the window."

The Blackwater employees were driving into Falluja in four-wheel drive vehicles, easily identifiable as foreigners, when they were ambushed.

Blackwater USA has been awarded more than $57m in contracts since 2002. Altogether about $20bn, a third of the US army's operating budget in Iraq and Afghanistan, is spent on contractors.

Peter Singer, who has written a book on the phenomenon titled Corporate Warriors estimates that 15,000 contractors work in Iraq, about one for every 10 American soldiers.

The US army argues that the use of contractors saves money and frees soldiers to fulfil their primary role - combat. The Guardian