Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

Mogadishu's residents

Radio Waagacusub Reer Mogadishu iyo siday u arkaan Doorashooyinka Somaliland.

Surprisingly UCID seems to be very popular in Mogadishu. :D

Ma siyaasad cusub oo Somaliweyn dib loogu soo noolaynaayaa mise Reer Mogadishu runtii ayey arkeen oo dadka reer Somaliland xaqoodi ayay u ogolaadeen? :D

Johnny B   

I rather have col YEY as a lifetime president than Ali Warabe as a coCitizen of Somalia.

Isen´t this guy the one who said

The boy in Adis is closer to me than the boy in Mogadishu.?

We (Banadirlanders) should stand by the 'Lasanood boyz', as they´re more brotherly and somali than the Hargeisa hayenas :D

^^LOL

Sxb, dadka inta qurbaha joogta ayaa ugu xun icon_razz.gif

But the people dalkii jooga, they know better and they are not corrupted by the internet.

Talk seriously, there is a big change in the way Mogadishu sees Somaliland since Col. yey was elected. More and more Mogadishu media cover Somaliland news in an impartial way.

The future is bright as far as Mogadishu is concerned. Looking forward to a day when Mogadishu and Hargeisa have full diplomatic ties as two brotherly and sisterly peoples. :D

Sky   

^^^ :D

Please explain how the election that catapulted Col Yeey to Somali presidency has influenced Mogadishu's public opinion on Somaliland for the better?

SOO MAAL   

Rather have col YEY as a lifetime president than Ali Warabe as a coCitizen of Somalia.

Isen´t this guy the one who said

The boy in Adis is closer to me than the boy in Mogadishu.?

We (Banadirlanders) should stand by the 'Lasanood boyz', as they´re more brotherly and somali than the Hargeisa hayenas

Johnny well done, the people of laascaanood – the birthplace of first organized armed struggle against European colonialism, are still proud citizens of Somalia ( a united Somalia, and Mogadishu caddey is capital) and somalinimo and wadanimo is still runs in their veins ready to protect Somalia.

Me too ( as laascaanood native), I prefer Muuse suudi, Hussein Caydiid (let alone those I admire Abduqaasim and Gheedi) as Somali presidents than Riyoole, Siilaanya and waraabe as cocitizen from Somalia because they are soomaalidiid (and I hate most waraabe because all he talk about is hatred against entire Somalia and clans publicly)

But the people dalkii jooga, they know better and they are not corrupted by the internet.

Jacweynaa Suldaan, salaadiin caqli leh baa layaqiin ee waamaxey salaadiintan aan caqliga laheen nabadana aqoon

If it is true Suldaan this applies to you,

But I guess most people people back home only talk about trabalism, but people in abroad like Johnny are educated poeple who only care who is Somali

The future is bright as far as Mogadishu is concerned. Looking forward to a day when Mogadishu and Hargeisa have full diplomatic ties as two brotherly and sisterly peoples

Suldaan you are outdated

The future is bright as far as Somalia is concerned. Looking forward to a day when all Somali people are proud citizens of their beloved country of Somalia, and every Somali person can roam or settle any Somali city regardless of their clan affiliation, insha allah it’s a time were peace, coexistence, and brotherhood replaced worthless wars hatred and tribalism.

Jabhad   

NOT SINGLE ONE OF THE REER WAQOOYI WEBSITES HAVE NICE THINGS TO SAY ABOUT MOGADISHU OR KOONFUR IN GENERAL. INSTEAD, THEY TRY TO SHOW IMAGE OF MOGADISHE THAT IS HOPELESS AND FULL OF "MUSLIM TERRORISTS". REER MOGADISHU NEED TO BE INFORMED ABOUT WHAT THEIR BROTHERS IN THE NORTH THINK ABOUT THEM. SOME MOGADISHU WEBSITES HAVE NOW STARTED TO CHANGE THEIR VIEWS ABOUT HARGEYSA.