Sign in to follow this  
Somali Pirate

why is our new president going to eithopia?

Fabregas   

There is nothing wrong with going to Ethiopia. Secondly, Adiss being the headquarters of the AU means he might got there a number of times.I read Egal(?) and some others met Ethiopian leaders during the period of tensions in the 1960s. Shariff should go to Ethiopia like a man, not sida bakhti and apologetic stances like the last 15 years leaders.

@Ibtisam, I don't think Shariff will get instruction from Adiss.Apparently they wanted the selection process held in Badiao,so one of their allies could be picked, but Uncle Sam said otherwise. I am more worried about the sheikh being controlled from mela kale o ka sareya. :D

btre5100rin00btre5100rin00i33482040.jpg?

Sharif Sheikh Ahmed is in Addis Ababa , Ethiopia on Sunday, February 1, 2009. The president is taking part in the 12th African Union Summit in its headquarters in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. The theme of the summit is "Infrastructure Development in Africa" and for more details regarding the summit, Visit the African Union Site.

The president held talks with other African Leaders today, including the host country's Prime Minister Melez Zenawi Asres for a brief moment.

Sharif Sheikh Ahmed hopes to communicate the results of the summit to the Somali public upon concluding his AU meetings. For further information regarding the President, Please visit the Press Thread for Sharif Sheikh Ahmed's Administration.

Thank you and we appreciate you keeping an open mind as he concludes his meetings with the other african leaders.