Sign in to follow this  
Liqaye

Opposition leaders visit victims of Riyaale's folly + Pics

NGONGE   

Mine is a long term goal for the clan. The blinkered ones following Siilanyo today are only looking at the short term. Siilanyo is just a man, he is NOT the clan. The clan is everything.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Mine is a long term goal for the clan. The blinkered ones following Siilanyo today are only looking at the short term. Siilanyo is just a man, he is NOT the clan. The clan is everything.

I'm glad that you get it. Just wish others can really see the big picture here. I'm rooting for Riyaale for the benefit of my clan as whole :D

They need all 3 party leaders to get together in London or in Washington so that they can debate over issues (border closing, inflation, security). This will be video taped for the public to view...Host will be BBC's own. Said Cige

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

quote:Originally posted by NGONGE:

I'm glad that you get it. Just wish others can really see the big picture here. I'm rooting for Riyaale for the benefit of my clan as whole
:D
Ngonge makes a good Alec Campbell for AO and JB :D

roobleh   

Though I don't like everything he has done so far, I will vote for Riyaale by default. By the way, those two opposition leaders, one needs to grow up and the other needs to retire! That's all I want to say now. Ramadaan Kariim.

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Intay dadkii dab geliyeen bay weliba soo booqanayaan ,,,,,,

Daahir riyaale ka danbeyey mar yidhi mafariixda barlamaanka waan idin siinaya marna leh idin ma siinayo marna askar meesha tobbaya

Daahir riyaaale doorashadii diib uu dhiigay

daahir riyaale hayadi interpiece wadanka ka saaray

Daahir riyaale barlamaanki xiidhay

Daahir riyaale sharcigi somaliland gees marray

mucaradku sxb danbi malaha