Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Clan courts clash with government, utopia says it's Ethiopia!

War courts, split on their decision to wage 'jihaad' have now attacked and a clash broke out in Idaale, Bay region!

Desperados say, they killed one ethiopian casualty but things are not clear off right now!

I believe it's something spontanous on behalf of the courts, free lance militia, who were crying for Jihaad but were not allowed to 'go', decided to take things into their own hands!

Afterall it only takes 20 dedicated desperados to overwhelm Ethiopia and eventually force them out!

The end is near inshallaah! Soon they will cry: 'No we didn't attack' but the government won't persuit them anyway! Holy fighters in flip-flops!

I made a little nursery song for all the anti-TFG lot, the beat goes like 10 little......, you know it man!

Ten little desperados went on a Expedition..

One desperado called Turki spoke and was soon history! (nine desperados left)

Nine little desperados went in front of a camera!

One desperado named Indhacadde said 'Jihad' and seven days.

'Ethiopia' took him last night and he wasn't spotted again! (eight little desperados left)

Eight little desperados struggled for power.

One desperado put his skills to show and killed all seven! (one little desperado left)

One little desperado couldn't take it no-more and decided one day to throw away his worn out stolen 'cimaamad' and become a real sheikh!

Please you're the creative lot, come up with something please, all ten, I cannot because I ain't creative. Shall we start a competition maybe and may the best win. Amin Inshallaah!

Isn't the General from Puntland still in Baidoa?

General Cadd Muuse pluse Col. but really a General himself General Abduallhi Yusuf.

Something tells me General Cadd isn't going back to Puntland for awhile.

maybe we will see him heading to Mogdishu in the coming days.

Jabhad   

^The war is between Ethiopian occuppation forces and the ICU libarators. Those willing stooges such Abdulahi-Ahmaar have no future in Somalia and those others in Baydhabo held hostage will be freed IA.

dabkii%20baydhabo.jpg

Pi   

Right. The remnants of same militia who savagely pillaged and ransacked the city and the civillians during the Somali Civil war are now coming to "liberate" the people. Good luck.

^^Not quite. Courts are defending thier gains and dont want to go back to the era of warlords---by any cost. An entity that harbors defeated warlords and presents Ethiopia as a savior can hardly survive methinks.

What a contrast with the two pictures above.

War and destruction tears and blood from ICU

Diplomacy, friendship, peace and reconciliation from the president. He is even thinking further ahead and preparing for the chinese invasion of somalia. lol

There is no better country the chinese are salivating to "invade".