Sign in to follow this  
AYOUB

Amoud University's 3rd Graduation Ceremony

Perhaps there shall come a day when the conversation shall take us places like this, viewing alike topics, debating subjects of this genre, raising issues of interest, and not routing for the spear by spear prime, customary gaming of old.

Congrats to all the 2004 graduates. Insha'Allah their education and hardwork will take them far.

I didnt see any female grads...weren't there any? Mise they just didnt pose for the pictures? Or should I go get my specs?

well let me close by saying hip hip horray to them hard working nomads... job well done! remember sky is the limit!!

nevertheless! posting this under politics kinda really be-little this thread 4 me! i just dont trust 2 things in my life!! i.e., politics and prostitution!! the 2 oldest professions in the world!! well, which came first, is still a never ending debate!!

a bigger punch for this thread would have hit the spot, if it was posted under student talk!! just my sole opinion as donor to 2 somali universities yearly currently...!

Blessed   

^^^^ Hey, good going. Are you part of an established donor programme (if so, what’s' their details).. or do you do it freehand?

<---- really interested!

Mansha Allah, Mansha Allah! Congrates to the Graduates of Camuud and all the other Somali Universities.. smile.gif

Very proud of our Educators and Youth :cool:

AYOUB   

Originally posted by rudy:

a bigger punch for this thread would have hit the spot, if it was posted under student talk!! just my sole opinion as donor to 2 somali universities yearly currently...!

:D You are spot on mate, it never crossed my mind coz I don't remember posting in there maybe its because I still think its the 'teen section'.

Even if I did post it in 'student talk' section, chances are someone was going to move it to the 'politics' section anyway. ;)

BTW, 'Current issues' come under this section.

POLITICS

World Politics, Somali Politics, Current Issues

Hornafrique

I know its been a looong week, but, I don't think thats an excuse to forget you were the first person to reply to this post. icon_razz.gif:D

Aeryn Sun

You never can tell. ;)smile.gif