Sign in to follow this  
Motor Cycle Cruiser

Stereotyping Muslims

bilan   

x.playa, you can say whatever you want but do not ever try to distort the quran, first of all you did not quote the verse right second it has nothing to do with arabs, cause if they are as you say, Allah would not have chosed his last prophet to be from them.as you are non_muslim i do not understand why it bothers you. islam as a religion it does not need to be reformed but it is muslims who need to go back and follow their religion.

Hibo   

X Playa are u muslim?

and second who is that ugly lookin man's picture you posted? is he one of those that collborated with the British during colonialism against the Sayid?

No wonder you talk such about Islam, cuz after all your heros are enemies of Somalia and advocates of white imposed slavery on Africa.

But you know what those men were not heros they were invertebrates, cowards and servernts of Europeans.

X.Playa   

Somaliwalan,

Am I Muslim, sxb what matters are my balls, do you have any?? and if you have some why hide behind Anon???

About the picture, heheheeheh , oo boy and you think you have and know somali history , tell you what aske your Mad Mulla who Xaaji Muuse Faarax is or better yet aske the sword of Muuse Faarax how many time it sunke in the Mulla's jelly bubbly behind..look above and talk to the sword. smile.gif

Hibo   

Seriously I don't care about how the kuffar view us....They could be thinking the worst thing about me and I still wouldn't give a damn! At my work place they seem to be sweet, helpful and soo understanding(or maybe I just bring that out of ppl)......I'm thinking I should start giving dawah.

P.S. Xplaya I detest you!

Kruella   

This whole topic went from unbelievers stereotyping muslims to "so-called" muslims accusing Islam. The amazing thing is when people who see themselves as "enlightened" are the same individuals who are truely refuting the truth and the whole basis of our religion. Moreover, why do you have to equate Islam with Arabs, when most muslims are non-arabs? And they clearly have distinct customs and cultures. X playa, if you have an aversion to Islam plz do let us know and don't hide behind the smoke by rejection everything that is "Arab". Whether it's hijab or any other Islamic practice it's either dictated by the Sunnah or by the Quran, the rest is pure garbage. Unless of course you abide to your respective culture wisely without transgressing the boundaries of our religion. And reform or innovation are unacceptable too, we aren't talking about social services or economies but rather a perfect religion.

So let's restrict the discussion to criticizing arabs if you like without undermining our religion.

salam

Macalin   

OK eneough is enough!

Mr x-playa..i am not gonna stand on the sidelines and listen to your crap while you drag the most beautiful religion in the world through the mud.

as my humble fellow sister nomad Kruella put, distinguish between arabs and muslims as theres a big difference.

If you have a beef with the soo called arabs..then criticise the Arabs and leave our beloved religioin as it is..coz as allah himself said..its the best Ummah hes created.

Now unless you an atheist not practicing islam, then i demand.. yes i DEMAND you to come forth and apologise to the entire muslims in this nomadzone!..coz you are infact defaming the name of islam!

that said..i believe you have little knowledge on islam cause if you did then beleive me you will have a different version!...

And Idiot(idiotys are those who beach out!) ISLAM Was not founded by an arab! as you put...islam has been around for Millions of years dude!..well i guess that says your level of knowledge..or rather education!