Sign in to follow this  
Wisdom_Seeker

African peacekeepers arrive in Somalia !!!!!!

^^^

So we are going to have another 93 hmm.

That didn’t succeed and this will not.

Could we send all these foreigners back to wherever they came from, so the Somalis could sit and talk it out?

Their presence isn’t improving anything at all.

^ The difference between 1993 and this is, that these guys are here to assist National troops, police and a functioning government. While at the same time the government is going to 'sit and talk it out' inshallah come April 16.

Before they came to prevent Aideed (AUN) and his militia from fighting opposing militias and bring food to the starving namely in the South West.

^^

There are more people who have deeper pockets than Aideed today, which are opposing this puppet government.

Aideed will be nothing compared to these people who are carrying out daily attacks.

What more assistance could they possibly need? The whole world? Forcefully the TFG will never win.

Who is alive on April 16th?

Could we send all these foreigners back to wherever they came from, so the Somalis could sit and talk it out? ?

How come we couldn't sit and talk it out for the last 17 years?????? We are sick of being sick of it. Since we can't do it by ourselves let the foreigners do it for us!!!!

been there! done that! u remember blk hawk down!!

what we need is a political solution where all somalis no matter what tribe, cast or race share the pie!! come together chill and start a real a govt that all ppl are kol with, not some anal x generals wanna be a clan-banger!!

if wanna be leaders thinks that thye is god given rulers to somali! ppl it aint gonna work!!

blood will drain forever!! u dig.

nuune   

Caasho-Garatey bey qolo kasta moodaan Soomaaliya waa iyaga kusoo dhuq-dhuq leh sidii balli xareedu tibaaxeyso!

A warlord won’t have come out to be the so called president if creditable men attended that foreign-interest process. There were too many and I do literally mean too much foreign authority and interest involved as well as besmirched folks

I wholeheartly agree with you. Credible men/qualified candidates were all over the west and other parts of the world with their families when the so called election took place, or they themselves would have participated.(I bet no one notified them of it)

I can only guess that these so called "clan elders" aka average odayaal who participated in that conference when the transitional president was elected never left somali prior to that trip.

This was a very calculated move by a certain clan to bring few jahiliin into the meeting and vote one person and one person alone and it worked out well for them.

This is the same clan who jumped up and down when TFG marched behind the amxaaro on december and invated the same capital that they themselves have forgotten when they were building and naming their region aka p-hole. Where was mogadishu on your agenda when you had your region all peaceful and quite all these yrs?

Sorry to say but the day the TFG succeeds is the same day they give fair and balanced ruling and that doesn't mean voting for caydiid junior just for the hell of the name, or Barre Junior. They can't go on handing out title's and posts to unknowns who have no qualification other than knowing how to write their name on a piece of paper.

TFG has got to get their acts together and stop voting just to complete the stat quota for all qabiils. You have got to start attracting the qualified candidates, because the way it looks those same people are laughing at the expense of the TFG saying that this is a clown government not a transitional one. Their entire system is based on making all qabiils happy?

How will a country run by nin geel wadi jirey as the health minister or the finance minister being a former taxi driveR?(just using those two titles as an example, not saying this is the case at the moment)

This transitional government has got to stop this nonsense about making qabiils and warlord's sons happy and they have to stop handing out every post they can invent or those that already exist to every cilmi and geedi.

Another thing, having army come from your region to put law and order in the capital will notsit well with the rest of somalia.

Start attracting young men from the city and all regions and train them all to be part of the army/police, equally, not just your qabiil.

Having few hundred puntland army come to my city while the city boys are sitting around and upto no good, isn't going to make somali weyn happy.

Ebyan   

^ Do you get a kick out of speaking out of your behind? I'm being serious here. You just talk talk talk making assumptions and accusations that you can in no way back up and all for what? Just to have you foot shoved in your mouth when your proven wrong. And last I checked Mogadishu wasn't your city, it's the capital city and the city of all Somalis so eat your heart out.

When did Mogadishu become somebodies city? I thought this was a capital. Does it belong to Lazygirl? I never knew she owned all the property in the city.

Ebyan   

I'm sure she means her clan owns it, unfortunately for her the city doesn't belong to any clan. It's the capital city, a Somali city. :D

Xoogsade   

^ A/Y and his TFG supporters don't believe Muqdisho is a somali city, they both believe it belongs to a clan who needs to be subjugated and the only Army who could do that was the Xabashi Army. from day one A/Y was elected, he wanted his Xabashi army ready and available to go to Muqdisho. He acted on his clanish impulse and distrust and saw to it fulfilled all the way to Muqdisho bombing. Such callous sadism will never be forgiven nor forgotten.