Sign in to follow this  
Juje

Cadde: Early signs of conceding....!

^^^You must be joking right? Or was it a case of just writte something? The admin has gained the support of the Ulema and the people as a whole, thus setting up seperate clan courts in Puntland will be illegal. The Puntland state has become stronger than it ever was and Cade is to be commended.

Taleexi   

Originally posted by duuliye:

^The good people of Waqooyi Bari for the first time forced the mafia adminstration of Cade to listen to its demands....God bless the ICU for forcing this coward to listen to his people..Next step, to bring him to justice for the crimes he commited or flee to Baydhabo to join other criminals...

Dear Mr. Duuliye Some of the high ranking leaders of the ICU were the mafia of yesterday since we forgave them, can we do the same to Mr. Adde. or are we implying selectively Islamic law on people?. U failed to convince us what is your reasoning on the position taken. :(

Thankful   

See the tribal courts and their followers only consider forgiving people who fall under certain tribes. This is exactly why President Cade said that they oppose Puntland and President Abdullahi Yusuf because of tribe and this is also why we call them clan courts. For these imposters in Mogadishu and their supports, their is no talk of forgiveness for certain regions. This is why they will never succeed.

Jabhad   

are we implying selectively Islamic law on people?.

^I'm not aware of anyone here including me who supports such an idea..

Some of the high ranking leaders of the ICU were the mafia of yesterday

Maybe it will help if u tell us who are those "high ranking ICU officials".

As for the recent pledge by the mafia leader to rule Waqooyi Bari under sharia law, only time will tell if its a publicity stunt as he did many times before or a genuine declaration.

Taleexi   

quote: are we implying selectively Islamic law on people?.

^I'm not aware of anyone here including me who supports such an idea..

Some of the high ranking leaders of the ICU were the mafia of yesterday

Maybe it will help if u tell us who are those "high ranking ICU officials".

As for the recent pledge by the mafia leader to rule Waqooyi Bari under sharia law, only time will tell if its a publicity stunt as he did many times before or a genuine declaration.
Indha Ade.. is one who was a monster to some in yesteryears and is a saint to some in today's somali current affairs . Pls don't compel me to take the discussion into that direction .. and u know I can come up a massive info regarding those others in the high ranks of the ICU thus I am here for a solution and not tempting making worse the situation that we found ourselves in.

Jabhad   

^I failed to see how you compare between Indhacade and "other" ICU officials and the mafia adminstration of Cade under which even weddings should be reported to the state. I also failed to see how people such as Yeey, Cade, and Qeybdiid,who are part of the problem could be part of the solution. Nevertheless, I give my full support to see these "high rank ICU officials" brought to justice for crimes against their own people.

Taleexi   

^I failed to see how you compare between Indhacade and "other" ICU officials and the mafia adminstration of Cade under which even weddings should be reported to the state. I also failed to see how people such as Yeey, Cade, and Qeybdiid,who are part of the problem could be part of the solution. Nevertheless, I give my full support to see these "high rank ICU officials" brought to justice for crimes against their own people.

All I want you to do is to put everything into perspective, I admit that we all commit mistakes here and there and I believe redemption is merely in Allah's hands therefore niether U nor I is capable of determining who should be forgiven and not be forgiven. :(

Jabhad   

All I want you to do is to put everything into perspective, I admit that we all commit mistakes here and there and I believe redemption is merely in Allah's hands ..and rememeber!, niether U nor I is capable of determining who should be forgiven and not be forgiven.

Of course redemption is in Allah's hands without a question...But also you should keep in mind,people who violate the fundamentals of justice, Allah will punish them severely. Never should we leave important issues of our society to unjust leaders as we did under the last dictator.

MAY ALLAH FORGIVE US ALL.

I failed to see how you compare between Indhacade and "other" ICU officials and the mafia adminstration of Cade under which even weddings should be reported to the state.

:D:D:D

Is this a comment froma sane mind? How funny, deluded and ignorant can be made.

To compare the alleged drug baron, warlord of warlords and occupier of Lower Shabbele to President Cade Muse an elected leader of 1/3 of Somalia is amazing.

Xasan Dahir, IndaCade and their occupation of other peoples land should never be compared to the admin of any town in Somalia least of all Puntland state...

It was just a simple wareegto and is still under process ,,,,,, just wait man the Shariah is starting in PL and will proceed to Mogadishu coz it was wrong to start from Mogadishu first :D (jk)

Anyhow, Wareegto waa la soo saaraa waana laga noqdaa ama laga aamusaa ,,,,,, so don't bother ,,

Who is worst than a man who lied to Eebbe maalin cad?

Whatever happened implementing shareecadii uu lahaa waa sameynaa. Awalba waxa taa ka keentay cabsi Eebbe ma ahayn, ee cabsi Maxkamadahii soo socday iyo dadka deeggaanka la isku soo jeedin ku timid ayee ahayd aan filaa.

And speaking of that, what about Riyaale too? He as well promised shareeco.

Asagiina another liar miyaa oo Eebbe ka been sheegtay?