Sign in to follow this  
raadamiir

Breaking News: AU Peacekeepers will be deployed to Somalia within a few weeks!!!

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

^ So there are no favourable circumstances presenting themselves to the TFG even with a deployment? Still, the deployment of these ill-equipped troops will be detrimental to the recovery and eventual unity of somalis. Easy they come but it takes a bloody war usually to evict unwelcome foreign troops. Add to the eqaution to some opportunistic somalis who might happily serve along side foreigners.

I asure you they won't be ill-equipped when they roll in with tanks and guns never seen on Somali soil. I know for sure Somalians will not try to fight a good strong force of 7,000 troops with tanks but the question should be which not so not smart tribe or tribes will fight and die in the thousands?

This Government will succee no matter what.

If thousands of so not smart people have to disappear form Somalia to get peace than be it I say they must not hold us any longer.

Xoogsade   

^ It could be the opposite and the fellow somalis you wish for their disappearance might succeed with the leaf of God and with the help of every other faithful unbigotted somali who loves his country and religion. Indeed, there is no victory except from Allah, the All-Mighty, the All-Wise. The tanks you speak of and the 70,000 troops are no match for the determined somalis. Dhimashada waxay dhibtaa qofka dhoofka ku yimid ee nin dhulkuu u dhashay joogo waxba lama ahan. If some of us are in awe of other human beings and would submitt their freedom to others in servitude, majority of the somalis are not keen in doing so but would die fighting the good fight and shall meet death with honour given the opportunity. No USA,EU,AU OR IGAD can tame the free spirit of somalis.

And lastly, you don't have the concept of peace and what the word entails for if you did, you wouldn't have expressed the dire need within you for the blood of thousands of others like you.

why do we need peace keepers from nations that are having internal conflicts in their own countries. i personly would not mind peackeepers being station in between TNG and ICU fron line to keep ceasefire in place . what i dont thing is necessary is peackeepers implemting rules on towns and citys that have peace. if the Au has no hidin mission then they would do the following steps with ther peackeepers.

1. South somalia would be NO GO Zone for the african troops.

2. troops would only be station places were there are tensions for example lasscaanood, Galkacyo,

3. Reconize the ICu as legtimate authroity over South somalia not Including Baydhawa , other regions which they dont control as of today.

4. Keep abdulahi Yusuf in Baydhawa till he runs out of time we hold new election in somalia.

these steps would atleast stop any fighting , forthere is no reasone for somalis to die any more. Every region would goveren itself till all regions are ready to imerge and share nation , which at this time they are not ready yet, do to mistrust which is reasonable.

XAAMAR_101

We are trying to get rid of these guys why on earth would we Reconize them?

They have no legtimatce at all.

Who other then themselves reconize ICU?

Mogdishu is only one city in South Somalia that does not give them authroity over all of the South.

The only ugly face Somalia got is South Somalia so the troops will go their to clean it up for yo'll

4. "Keep abdulahi Yusuf in Baydhawa till he runs out of time we hold new election in somalia"

You wish for that huh? Well I am sorry but that's kinda inpossible at the moment.The President will be in Villa Somalia in no time like it or not.

Xoogsade those that don't want peace for Somalia are no brothers of mine they must go 6 feet under with the help of god of course.

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by NATION:

Xoogsade those that don't want peace for Somalia are no brothers of mine they must go 6 feet under with the help of god of course.

At least you mentioned "GOD" this time despite the ignoble objectives. You might find your way smile.gif

Nation,neither the tfg nor the icu has good intentions about the somali folks but even so,the tfg is the only way to peace.Therefore am not supporting a tribe based organization claiming to be islamists.Since when did islam harbour killers like indho cade?sxb yaa lagu sheegin,all those who opposed u want no peace,what they want is chaos and they simply claim to be nationalists when they ain't.So i hear u bro.Even if its our very own fathers that are against peace,they should be killed.Other than those few,i hope that the tfg will win this round. smile.gif

NATION ;);) ABDULAHI YUSUF WILL NEVER SEE VILLA SOMALIA. WE DONT WANT HIM ...XOOOG MIIYAA? WHY WOULD WE INVITE HIM WE KICKED HIS FOLLOWERS OUT OF CITY. INSTEAD OF SHOWING GOOD SIDE OR EVEN TRYING TO GET GOOOD FAITH OUT OF RESIDENT OF XAAMER , HE INSTEAD WELCOMED WARLODS IN BAYDHAAWA.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :confused: SEND AFRICAN PEACE KEEPERS TO LASSCOOND , GALKACYO AND ETC ............. IF YOU BELEVIED IN SOMALINIMO YOU NOT SUPPORT ABDULAHI YUSUF. I WANNA FIND ONE QUESTION WHY DID HE WELCOME THE WARLORDS IN BAYDHAWA.................??????/ SAME GUYS WHO DENOUCED HIS ADMINSTRATION ... COME ON WE KNOW THE PLAN . WE RATHER SEPERAT FROM NORTH SOMALIAON AND HAVE ****** STATE THEN HAVE THIS MOORANE DICTATE US WALLAHI........

The President is going to Villa Somalia by force no one can stop him for those that try death is what they will find.

If you think you got power prove it when the day comes.

The real war-lords are the ICU and you don't us welcoming them do you?