Sign in to follow this  
QabiilDiid

The Somali army forces are prepared to defend the motherland

Let the Somali natural enemies and their international supporters keep underestimating the ingenuity, the resourcefulness and resiliency of the Somali people. They will fight courageously with minimum tools and will drive the Ethiopians and their Somali puppets out of the Somali holy soil. They must not stop fighting unless they liberate the whole country including Baidhabo and bring the president who is hostage to foreigner troops to Mogadishu.

Boqolaal ciidamada xoogga dalka Soomaaliya oo maanta sheegay inay haatan diyaar u yihiin inay Itoobiyaanka soo galay gudaha dalka la dagaalamaan.

October-22 -2006 HornAfrik, Mogadishu, Somalia.

Ciidanka milatariga ee degan Ex xaruntii xisbiga ee magaalada Muqdisho ayaa wada abaabul xoogan oo ay ku doonayaan inay ugu biiraan ciidamada maxaakiimta ee doonaya inay la dagaalamaan ciidamada Itoobiyaanka ee la socda kuwa dowladda.

Ciidankan milatariga ah ee sida KMG ah u degan ex xaruntii xisbiga ee magaalada Muqdisho ayaa wada abaabul xoogan oo ay ku doonayaan inay ku biiraan ciidmada golaha maxkamadaha Islaamka iyadoo maanta ay buux dhaafiyeen xaruntaas boqolaal ka tirsan ciidanka xoogga oo doonaya inay u ambabaxaan degmada Buurhakaba.

G/sare Cali Daa'uud Maxamuud “Cali Dheere†oo ah madaxa abaabulka ciidanka milatariga oo u warramayey HornAfrik ayaa sheegay in wixii ka dambeeyey shalay markii ay la wareegeen degmada Buurhakaba ciidamo Itoobiyaan ah iyo kuwa ka amar qaata dowladda ay kulamo isdaba joog ah lahaayeen saraakiil sarsare oo ka tirsan ciidanka iyo ciidanka xoogga waxa uuna sheegay inay isugu yeereen ciidanka milatariga ee jooga gobolka Banaadir islamarkaana ay wadaan abaabul ay ku doonayaan in ciidamada xoogga dalka ay ku biiraan ciidamada maxkamadaha ee jooga jiida hore ee dagaalka.

Sidoo kale waxa uu sheegay inay si aad ah uga xun yihiin ciidamada Itoobiyaanka ee soo galay qeyba ka mid ah dalka Soomaaliya.

G/sare Cali Daa'uud ayaa intaa ku daray in xitaa ciidanka xoogga dalka ee ku sugan gobolada kale ee Soomaaliya ay wadaan dhaqdhaqaaqyo ay ku doonayaan inay kaga hortagaan ciidamada Itoobiyaanka ee la sheegay inay ku sugan yihiin qeyba ka mid ah dalka Soomaaliya.

Ciidankan milatariga ee ku jira Ex xaruntii xisbiga ee magaalada Muqdisho ayaa ah kuwa aan hubeysneen G/sare Cali Daa'uud ayaa HornAfrik weydiisay halka ay ka keenayaan hubka ay doonayaan inay ku dagaalamaan waxa uuna sheegay inay la wareegayaan hubka dalka yaala isagoo intaa raaciyey in aqoonta haddii la hayo hubla la helayo.

1977-kii ayaa ciidamada xoogga dalka Soomaaliya iyo kuwa Itoobiya waxaa dhexmaray dagaal xoogan oo ay ku dhinteen ciidamo badan oo Soomaali ah iyadoo ay ku naafoobeen qaar ka mid ah ciidamada.

Ciidamadii ku naafoobay dagaalkii 77 ee jira isbitaalka Martiini ayaa iyagana si weyn u cambaareeyey ciidamada Itoobiyaanka ee la sheegay inay soo galeen qeyba ka mid ah dalka Soomaaliya.

Ciidamada dowladda oo ay taageerayaan kuwa Itoobiyaan ah ayaa shalay la wareegay degmada Buurhakaab iyadoo iminka ay jirto xiisad colaadeed oo xoogan oo u dhaxeysa maxkamadaha iyo dowladda KMG ah ee Soomaaliya.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ciidenkee? Ma oromada? :D

Just a side note: They (in xamar) are the ones invited the ethiopians to Somalia, then they have to fight agaist it. Ninkii darbiga kuu ahaa hadda xabad la soo aaday, ha arkeen waxaan ka horjoognay. Xamar waxaay ku huruday kuna dhisantay kuna noolayd darbiga Gedo, Bay & Bakool, the Amhaaro gateway to Somalia, waligeedna soo dhaafi weysanayd haddase ooy Xamar udhawaaqatay ayaga lee waaye.

Kuleelka hala wada arko bal markaas baanu wax isla garani.

am

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Allamagan:

Just a side note: They (in xamar) are the ones invited the ethiopians to Somalia, then they have to fight agaist it. Ninkii darbiga kuu ahaa hadda xabad la soo aaday, ha arkeen waxaan ka horjoognay. Xamar waxaay ku huruday kuna dhisantay kuna noolayd darbiga Gedo, Bay & Bakool, the Amhaaro gateway to Somalia, waligeedna soo dhaafi weysanayd haddase ooy Xamar udhawaaqatay ayaga lee waaye.

Malintay ku dhawaaqeen Kismaayo bey ku duulayaan yuu HornAfrique sheegey waxa soo socdo.

Kismaayo sent a ripple that destroyed the equilibrium that existed ever since the major battles had ended in the civil war.

Waxii la ogaa ha arkaan.

Originally posted by Nayruus:

They did and that is why they are rushing to the front to capture the likes of adeer Hiiraale. What can you do about it? Cry/

Nayruus, no, they didn't. Re. Adeer Hiiraale if he was destined to be captured, then nothing I can do. But all I know about him is that he is a man of Principal.

^^^ Nayruus, brother you seem to be confused here. I agree that the Somali people will prevail one day, but how? by going back to square one? back to 1991? with this, man I tell ya we far far away from it sxb!. sorry to say but many vital ingredients missing on the list we have

Qudhac   

Nayruus

what happened to C/Y being the saviour of somalia, have you like so many other "political prostitutes" started belly dancing to a new tune, are the ICU the new hereos on the horizon.

it must be hard on you having to change your political ideology at whimp. lool

on the other hand it must be nice to not have the problem of having little things like principles.

NASSIR   

Qudhac, ever since I attended an organized meeting in San Diego in which our beloved harvard graduate and former prime minister Ali Khalif of Somalia gave details of why he vehemently support the UIC, many people of his political side have changed sides turning against the TFG. This man went to Mogadisho, met the UIC idealogues, and discussed with them ways to oppose the TFG and advance their political dreams. it seems, therefore, Khalif has a political ambition in the likelihood of Islamic Courts prevailing in this mayhem. However, I supported him for one thing: work with the TFG till its mandate is over, 2.5 years from now.

I don't know why Somalis look things from a narrow perspective and not the bigger picture. I do not personally care whose clan wins as far as ruling Somalia is concerned, for that is something we all appear to dislike or like supposed rivals.

This whole confusion of our politics need to be deliberated carefully.

The article below, published on Hiiraan.com, reflects why the ICU is a power hungary organization. Though it is an opinion, the author's defence on the ICU sends an implicit signal with which we can see things more clearly.

---------------------------

Somaliland and ICU war inevitable or wishful thinking of reactionaries?

An inevitable war between the ICU and Somaliland is a fantastic tale dramatically weaved together by analysts who seem to be good fictional writers than informed sources. The theory that the ICU is encircled by enemies massing in the north, south and west are, at best, ill-informed and ,at worst, a deliberate scheme to incite apprehension and distrust..

It is unlikely any outside force will be able to militarily challenge the preeminence of the religious forces in the south for the short term. Demography, rather than geography is the critical element in the outcome of events in the south and whether ICU continuous to succeed or not. The south has never been more united under one leadership. The former followers of Aideed and Ali Mahdi are now under one umbrella. The overwhelming majority of the Southern populace seem to be on their side as evidenced by the sequential bloodless capturing of one town after another.

The ICU can only die if it commits suicide by alienating its supporters and the Somaliland public. If all the foreign forces are assembled to dislodge it from the south, it could not be done. The phantom forces of Puntland and their Ethiopian masters could not even secure for Abdillahi Yusuf the Baidabo airport.

Somaliland can present a formidable adversary to the ICU if the two are tricked into fighting one another. The second biggest city in the former Somalia has at least a million inhabitants. The large cache of arms left behind by the North-east garrison of the former regime is available and displayed in every anniversary. Said Barre’s hordes of merceneries, armed to the teeth, and supplies with all the state resources have failed to subjugate Somlilanders.

The Ethiopian factor is exaggerated. The threat from Ethiopia would be significant if a substantial portion of the Somali society decides to do Ethiopia’s bidding – an unlikely scenario unless the ICU overreaches and interprets their success as mandate to attack Somaliland.

Meles lives in glass house and cannot afford to throw stones. The shabbily treated Amharas, Eritreans and Oromos are itching to bounce on him if he foolishly embarks in an adventure in to Somalia. The whole rotten structure he put together through bribery and shared spoils will collapse under his feet if he does that.

Ethiopia can defeat a government with a system and an identifiable army. ICU’s army is the public and armies cannot defeat a public. If Ethiopian forces, for example, reached Mogadishu, they will have to fight a well-equipped insurgency of a million people street by street. They will be ambushed from every window of a ruined city. The casualties for the Ethiopian army will be catastrophic. The supply and reinforcements to their army will be harassed and ambushed by partisans enroute the long road to Mogadishu. Even if the city falls, the war will continue in the countryside. This is how the Russians people defeated Napoleon’s grand arm’e in 1812. Mele’s army consisting of drafted farmers will mutiny and will not be a match for a highly motivated Somalis fighting in their land and defending their country.

The ICU has won the battle of Southern Somalia with little resistance. The defeated adversaries were the TFG and the Mogadishu warlords. These were easy opponents because the TFG was a corrupt shell of a government with no real constituents. It existed only in the imaginations of some shortsighted IGAD ministers, minds of the Ethiopian intelligence services, and in press releases. They never had any real constituents on the ground. It members were politicians who were rejected by their constituents. This explains their lack of effectiveness despite all the money collected from over seas. The ICU defeated them by simply ignoring them.

The Mogadishu warlords were also a weak adversary. These were mafia bosses who owed their power to intimidation of unarmed public. It only required a police work on the part of the ICU to arrest or chase the bosses. Having lost their supporters in Mogadishu to the ICU, the bosses cannot by themselves present a threat from a distance.

ICU succeeded because they filled a void – a lack of security and too much corruption.

The biggest issue facing the ICU is the issue of governance. If they intend to live out the true meaning of their creed that governance is through the Shura process with a deliberative body of representatives, and if they spell out an iron clad mechanics of how they that can lead to a decentralized system of government with separation of powers, they can consolidate their power in Southern Somalia and build a bright future.

If the ICU leadership insists on a narrow and metaphysical definition of the shura principle, they will lose the public support.

Warmongers and masters of misrepresentation are beating the drums of an inevitable war between Somaliland and the ICU. This is neither inevitable nor imminent. It will only occur if the ICU alienates the people of Somaliland.

The principles advocated by the public in Somaliland are not incompatible with the Shura principle of separation of powers and deliberative body. The Shura principle is intended to prevent rash judgments and a centralized power. The public of Somaliland goes along with the current political organization because it prevents tyranny. The overriding and most important sentiment of Somlilanders is abhorrence of tyranny.

The ICU has defeated the forces of darkness and desolation. If the ICU is equally committed to good government, as Somaliland is, they have nothing to fear from Somaliland.

The people of Somaliland have rejected monetary inducement from the Arab states, they have withstood pressure and intimidation of many subversives, they have withstood economic sanctions of their only export product (sheep) by the Saudis, all of these because they value their liberty more than any other worldly benefit.

Let us not allow propagandist create a wedge between Somaliland and the ICU.

Abdulkadir J. Dualeh

E-mail: Abdulkadirdualeh2@yahoo.com

Qudhac my friend. It will take you centuries to understand the concept of nationalism. I will make it simple for you. I will kill my own father for Somalia. Somalia is the only thing I care for. Whoever is in a position of power to put Somalia back together is my MASTER. Test me, my friend Qudhac. Do not attach any thing to the word Somali and let the Mother Queen keep her “Lands Lands†for a while. Say Somalis are one nation under the blue beautiful flag with five-pointed star in the middle. I promise you I will shoe shine your shoes and make you my hero. No hard feeling. Let bygones be bygones. Now I support UIC 100%. They will rescue Abdulaahi Yuusf from Ethiopians who have taken him hostage for the last couple of months in Baidhaba and they will bring him to Mogadishu. Then they will capture or kill Riyaale your fancy president. Control your emotional blood pressure. It is Ciid and SOL members are no mood to hear screams from u. Riyaale with his SNM criminal gangs will go and Somalia will come back stronger and brighter, and your children will be saved from complete annihilation. I know you can not see the unlimited values attached with the big picture because the Satan is beating his collection of empty cans for elusive recognition that will never come to your way. Hold on. Control your nerve. It is ciid. I am just giving you the reality on the ground. Even if Mr. Waraabe who is one of your worst uncles repents and re-ascertains his belief in the Somali Republic, I will forgive him for what he has done to Somali people. I know that you know deeply in your heart that this thing is not going to work for u. But because of macangagnimo (stubbornness) you can not come back from the wrong direction of the traffic. You see you will soon be crashed and run over. I know you will die fighting for your position. The reunion of the south and north Yemen was not bloodless in 1980s. Likewise, when the UIC cleans southern Somalia and they will come to u. What you do?Sell yourself to Ethiopians. Every world affairs analyst who watches Somalia is saying if a religious war erupts in the horn, the loser is Mele Zanawi and you guys will be collecting no more penies in the begging bowl for renting Barbera harbour to the man. Allow sahal..

erselam   

Inshallah they free the Somali president that is held hostage by Ethiopia in Baibhado to Mogadishu.

Originally posted by Nayruus:

They must not stop fighting unless they liberate the whole country including Baidhabo and bring the president who is hostage to foreigner troops to Mogadishu.

-------------------------------

Qudhac   

caamir

First of all mr galaydh didnt support the ICU because he shares any political thoughts but rather he has deep rooted hatred for their opponent C/y and therefore he has applied the good old law of my Enemies Enemy is my best buddy.

he has become famous for looking after his pockets and political intrest lets not forget what he did when that forgetable salat boy was paper president, remember how he looked after his intrest :D there is difference here,

Galaydh knows muqdisho kama maarmo and will always try to keep to their good side, am afraid he is not person to site as indicator for serious support amongs somalis for ICU.

ps i wholehearted agree with that article..

Nayruush

what laughable attempt by yourself to try and sound as if you have any credibility as if you have fire in your belly, my dear friend no matter how much you howl and scream shed crocadile tears, you will always be nothing more than political prostitute with no principles.

because my friend you are spineless coward and like so many cowards you have no guts to stick to something you believe therefore you confort and solace in belly dancing for newest masters in town.

Eid mubarak and may your transition to your new ideology in coupble of months time be as smooth as it was this one.