Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

shariff Ahmed on shaking hands with Condi Rice

Meiji   

The extremists are at it again with their fake propaganda.

I lisened to it, Sh.Sharif was talking about muslim leaders ignoring muslim countries in plight while rushing to please Mr. Bush.

Than he send his gratidute to Mr.Obama for giving attention to the plight of Somalia. Nothing wrong with what he said, and certainly nothing to label him ''Murtad''. He is more knowledgable in our religion than many of the religious pretenders who pretend to be holy prophets send to salvage the muslims.

You can disagree with SH.Sharif on his policies but dont spread false information and call people Murtad.

The extremists are Gaalo themselves considering the many injustices they commit against poor Somali civilians. The displacement of 200.000 muslim civilians and causing of Fitnah has been denounced by dozens of Culama'udiin and they all denounced the extremists for causing this tremendous hardship on muslim civilians.

The extremists should oppose Sh.Sharif on their real reason: They want to be in the ruling seat themselves and are powerhungry.

A message to the extremist religious pretenders:

Dont abuse our beloved religion for your sick campaigns to attain political power.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Meiji:

You can disagree with SH.Sharif on his policies but dont spread false information and call people Murtad.

The extremists are Gaalo themselves considering the many injustices they commit against poor Somali civilians.

Adeer you chat too much baris and pasta to be frank with you. You just said people shouldn't be called murtad, but then straight after you said extremists are gaalo themselves. This is in line with your confusion ever since you joined this forum. The first time you were an adeer shariff supporter, then you made a bogus muqdisho society one man fanclub; next moving onto supporting the clan militia " mujahideen" ahlul sunnah( who you claim are religous warlords). And then sometimes you lecture on about warlords, whilst you have defended notorious warlords of Somalia yourself. So my advise to you: 1.be a true neutral2. or support your region and be a cyber clan warrior3. ama root for one group/s/ideology; otherwise cut the x.............. ;)

Som@li   

Originally posted by Meiji:

A message to the extremist religious pretenders:

Dont abuse our beloved religion for your sick campaigns to attain political power.

and what about your message to Sharif? :D , in the clip he was saying it is duty of every Somali to fight Amisom? ;)

Meiji   

Originally posted by Fabregas:

quote:Originally posted by Meiji:

The extremists are Gaalo themselves considering the many injustices they commit against poor Somali civilians.

Adeer you chat too much baris and pasta to be frank with you. You just said people shouldn't be called murtad, but then straight after you said extremists are gaalo themselves. This is in line with your confusion ever since you joined this forum. The first time you were an adeer shariff supporter, then you made a bogus muqdisho society one man fanclub; next moving onto supporting the clan militia " mujahideen" ahlul sunnah( who you claim are religous warlords). And then sometimes you lecture on about warlords, whilst you have defended notorious warlords of Somalia yourself. So my advise to you: 1.be a true neutral2. or support your region and be a cyber clan warrior3. ama root for one group/s/ideology; otherwise cut the x..............
;)
Fabregas,

I am using the extremists own silly reasoning and called them ''gaalo'' themselves. They should know that other people can throw with words just like them.

As for my political stance:

I denounce injustice no matter who commits it, and never blindly support a person or faction like most SOL members.

Been neutral does not mean been quit about injustices that are committed nor does it mean been indifferent to the Somali plight and not speaking about Somali politics.

I have made my choice: I will defend the genuine interest of the Somali nation and denounce all injustices and political/religious pretenders.

PS: When did I ever defend a warlord? You should not throw around accusations.

I have made my choice: I will defend the genuine interest of the Somali nation and denounce all injustices and political/religious pretenders

good choice of words - however, the genuine interest that are refering to - are they the same ones that Fabregas aspires to?? if not define yours please and copyright it.

Fabregas   

Meiji, lest you have a short memory, here you are lavishing propaganda on one of somalia's factions:

quote from Meiji: In such dark days, where the religious pretenders seem to have zero interest for the well-been of the Somali masses, we need to appreciate the job of the Mujaahideenta Soomaaliyeed in Gobolade Dhexe.

b] Insha allah, Mujaahideenta Soomaaliyeed will protect the Somali masses in the rural regions from the religious pretenders and their alien ideology from Afganistan. More importantly, these Mujaadineen will safeguard the ancient-old Somali way of life and way of exercising our religion from the religious pretenders who want to create a Taliban regime in Somalia. Meiji, lest you have a short memory, here you are lavishing propaganda on one of somalia's factions:'

So again, I tell you; stop being a hypocrite and practice what you preach and be a true neutral( like some of the other brothers and sisters are). lakin, don't lecture me about religous pretenders when you support and lavish praise on certain groups yourself. you can't have it both ways abti. I have enough enemies to destroy and annihilate on this board without you getting in my way with NGO lectures. :D

good day.

Meiji   

In such dark days
, where the religious pretenders seem to have zero interest for the well-been of the Somali masses,
we need to appreciate
the job of the Mujaahideenta Soomaaliyeed in Gobolade Dhexe.

b] Insha allah, Mujaahideenta Soomaaliyeed will protect the Somali masses in the rural regions from the religious pretenders and their alien ideology from Afganistan. More importantly, these Mujaadineen will safeguard the ancient-old Somali way of life and way of exercising our religion from the religious pretenders who want to create a Taliban regime in Somalia.

I stand by those words.

And this Quote perfectly illustrates my stance towards the Ahlu Sunnah in Gobolade Dhexe.

Pay attention to:

In such dark days and We need to appreciate

I would welcome any day any defeat of the religious extremists by Ahlu Sunnah Wal Jammacah.

Appreciation and support are two words with different meaning. I welcome and appreciate the bitter struggle Ahlu Sunnah Wal Jamacah is engaged with the religious extremists and would welcome any victory of the Ahlu Sunnah Wal Jamach. That however does not mean that I support their religious inclinations neither their agenda of placing the Somali masses under the same pseudo-religious rule the extremists of Alshabab want. The Ahlu Sunnah Wal Jamacah too are a faction that is after political power, and I have no illusion that when they gain the upper hand they will not consult nor cooperate with the different segments of Somali society in creating local governing institutions.

They too are after their own religious agenda, albeit a Sufi kind of theocracy.

So, Fabregas

If you cannot understand the multi-layered reasoning of mine and can't connect the dots dont accuse me of hypocricy.

Again, neutrality does not mean that one should disconnect oneself from Somali affaires and give carte blanche to the factions in commiting grave injustices to the Somali nation and country.

I explained my choice clearly, and I will always shed light on the injustices committed and the ludicrous claims of political and religious pretenders.

Fabregas   

^^ Whatever makes you happy ABTI......

Alamagan, true say bro. I don't even know why i posted this thread. please delete THis sum1.

Meiji   

The Saudi clan who have established a theocracy in the deserts of the Middle East and are the guardian over the two most holy Muslim cities are playing the game like this:

610x.jpg

Not only did they establish a clannish kingdom but they have succesfully subdued the religious movements in their country and created a form of ''Islamic Rule'' that safeguards the political order they have established.

Liibaan   

CHE,

Meiji didn't make sense at all,

The issue is not that somali or muslim leader hand-shaking with gaalo female politician, that is not the issue

Most muslim politicians of our time do hand-shake with females all the time.

King Abdullah never claimed to be religious person, or shaikh, Abdullah is just a member of a royal family who became a king

also King Abdullah never changed from one extreme to other extreme like our sheik Ahmed

King Abdullah wears SAME cloth, his traditional saudi attire

On the other hand, We have a man who was pretending to be religious leader and scholar, who led jihad that many young people believed and in process lost their lives answering his call to fight gaalo ,cia (america) and somali warlords- the anti-terror alliance

In 2006, he was unwilling to shake-hands with females, what changed? why it was haraam in 2009? and hallal in 2009

in few years he changed drastically, today, sharif is different man, he is not anymore shaikh, he doesn't wear the same Islamic attire, he shaved his beard. Now he is more westernized compering when he was rebel leader, that its not bad thing necessarily, but it shows how one man can change so much?

Ahmed use to start with every speech,"alhamdulilah , wasalaatu wasalaam, ama abacad;"

For Sharif, his historic meeting with American ambassador in Nairobi, was U-turn change, from that moment he was never the same man. ninka waxbaa lagu akhriyey

This is a big lesson for young people, they learned the hard way to never again believe one person so much and be gullible. Thousands of youth sacrificed their lives while their leader shaikh sharif turned to sharif hotel.

Regardless of what took place, I think all somalis both young and old should support our current president sharif and give chance to succeed, BUT never believe him or anyone else so much, because at end of the day he is politician with personal interests.