Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Qaxootigii Ugu Badnaa Ee Xamar oo Hargeisa Soo Gaadhay + Photos

I know people who move to hargeisa and they are not refugees they just there for the time being. when muqdsho is safe they will go back to their home and they dont need you then so stop calling them refugees because they're in somalia still. JB. UNHCR is there to help people who live in Hargeisa not ppl from muqisho.

Nephissa   

Are they not seeking refuge? They are refugees.

It is a totally appropriate word in the present case, and should contain no negative connotations. Instead of everyone being stuck on what we should call them why don't you spend that time donating money, or your time to help them out. Ish!

The Zack   

Here is the definition of refugee just incase some of you lost your mind.

A refugee is a person who is seeking asylum in a foreign country in order to escape persecution, war, terrorism, extreme poverty, famines, and natural disaster.

Now, If one is saying the so called Somaliland is another country then how come Mr Kahin used the Passport-kii cagaarnaa of the Republic of Somalia to travel to the USA?

Hello Mr. ,, you wish he travelled with that shhhittt

to escape persecution, war, terrorism, extreme poverty, famines, and natural disaster.

Thnx for da clarification .........

The Zack   

^Watch your langauge buddy! Somali Passport aint sh*&. What did he travel with then? Djabouti Passport?

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to escape persecution, war, terrorism, extreme poverty, famines, and natural disaster.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thnx for da clarification .........

To different country! Don't ignore that part of the definition.

JB, The hotels in hargeisa some are own by ppl from mogadisho and we bring you business. There ppl who move from Canada that is from mogadiso I dont want to name there clan. We are all somalians so dont say that they are refugees they not refugees. The people from hargeisa when they came to mogadisho I dont think they were called refugees they were called (xadad geento) not refugees.

The Zack   

yes it is another country ,,,, can the tfg gangs go to Somaliland

The TFG gangs can't go to a lot of places in Mogadishu, now tell me does that make those places in xamar different country?

Originally posted by ONE SOMALIA:

JB, The hotels in hargeisa some are own by ppl from mogadisho and we bring you business. There ppl who move from Canada that is from mogadiso I dont want to name there clan. We are all somalians so dont say that they are refugees they not refugees. The people from hargeisa when they came to mogadisho I dont think they were called refugees they were called (xadad geento) not refugees.

Being a refugee is not a big deal sxb ,,, aren't you all refugees in the west ?? almost all of you were refugees and taking the caydha before you got those passports ,,,,,

The refugees can own business just like Somalis do in the west ,,, they can have hotels, shops and any other business ,,, we don't want to make big camps for them ,, anyone wants to work yes he/she can do business. This is a free country.

Now stop blaming Somaliland coz we are naming them refugees and blame who made them refugees in the first place

JB.. Im canadina citizen refugee from Somalia yes i acceppt that in another country but in somalia no that is too much.

If I go to hargeisa Im refugee? somaliland is not a country yet so therefor no one is refugee in their own country. Im not blaming Somaliland what happen in mogadisha we will fix it dont worry about it and we will leave ur land soon as the Ethiopians leave just stop being rud....

Kool_Kat   

^LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@xabadi keento...Bas hee, waa ilmeeyay...

How can one be a 'qaxooti' in his/her own country? What's the meaning of 'qaxooti' anyway?