Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

UN SC scoffs Old man’s argument; Dayniile reports.

Golaha Ammaanka ee Qaramada midoobay oo gashaanka ku dhuftay in uu qaado cuna qabateentii hubka ee sarneyd Soomaaliya

New York

Golaha Ammaanka ee Qaramada Midoobay ayaa maanta go´´aan ku gaaray in aysan qaadin cuna qabateenta Hubka ee Saaran Soomaaliya tasoo ay codsadeen DFKM ee garabka Madaxweyne Cabdulaahi Yuusuf halka Garabka Gudoomiyaha Barlamaanka ay diideen in la qaado cuna qabateenta hubka Sooomaaliya xiligaan uu qilaafka jiro

Golaha Ammaanka Qaramada midoobay ayaa taageeray howsha nabada ee laga wado magaalada Muqdisho kuwaasoo loogu sii booriyey in ay sii wadaan howsha wax looga qabanaayo nabadeenta caasimada Soomaaliya ee Muqdisho, golaha waxa uu kale uu ka codsaday midowga Afrika in ay la yimadaan qorsha loo dhanyahay ee lagu geeynaayo ciidamada Afrika ee Soomaaliya ayadoona looga bahanyahay in dhamaan heyadaha dowlada kuli isla ogoladaan sida Barlamaanka Golaha wasiirada .

Golaha Ammaanka ee Qaramada Midoobay ayaa waxaa lagu sheegay inaan laga ogolaan doonin in dhinac ka mid ah dowladda DFKM in uu ku tillaabsado tallaabo military.

warbixintu waxay intaa raacisay in ciddii isku daydo tallaabo military in markaasi lala xisaabtami doono.

Does that mean TFG can’t bring foreign troops in Somali soil? Or it just means it can’t import weapons? These are testing times for the old man.

^^^ I think its testing times for you...Read the extract not the Dayniile garbage but the whole document, they [uN] welcomed the IGAD peace keepng efforts and promised to look into it. As For wepons there are enough in Somalia already...

Generale, was that a stray bullet or one guided with clumsy sentiment?

See, when grown people hold meetings and converse decisions are made and this one sure does not please the old man :D ! And neither does it bring delight to the regional powers that concern with the Somalia. It hinders, saaxiib. As for me, I still have my eyes on the ball :cool: !

Xoogsade   

Xiinka, I listened to an interview taken by Marka radio sometime ago where A/Y was being asked about his view of the current issues and the future of the government(he was in Yemen at the time). Listening to his replies was like reading Duke(word for word) and You(to some extent) honestly! Ma isu dardaaranteen? btw, nice of you to console Duke by letting him know you are as focused on the ball as he is.

I do think foreign troops or not, ample weaponry or not, what will make this government work is the co-operation of all parties involved. That fact seemed to elude A/Y who came across in the interview as someone already decided about what he wanted to do if he had the wherewithal. In fact, he was contemptly talking about others who disagreed with him and belittling them which makes aptly clear that he will never come into terms with them.

Amxaaro isn't coming so who else is going to be soldiering for what he wants? I heard he was dissuaded from seeking the aid of troops from Mudug and must rely on others to avoid misunderstanding or willful misrepresentation by others who disagree with him. Every way you look at this, problems for him seem insurmountable.

PS: Waxa dowlad dad u arkaan, dadka kale ilaah ayay ka baryaan ineysan saameyn ku yeelan noloshooda oo dhinac loo dhaafiyo.

Xoogsade,to me the outcome of Nairobi in general and the task of the old man in particular are to apprehend the thugs in the south! Simple, is it not? President, government, parliament, and prime minister are just titles that do not fit and suite. The plan was to sweep the south (avoid the big and populous Mogadishu) and deliver the winning punch of this prolonged civil war; an ugly scenario but a political reality that can’t be escaped. I said many times and I say it again the old man has unique traits that perfectly suite and could potentially solve the puzzle of the south.

Does the old man need a battalion of amxaaro to perfom that essential task? I think not.

How does the UN decision affect his plans? Remains to be seen. Is it set back of sort? Certainly.

Ogow Jananku is a class of his own; unlike me, he justifiably dreams a working government headed by the old man. Obstacles do not please him and some times he is not all together. But lets not breath on his neck at same time, saaxiib.

Sky   

Xoogsade, like Xiin Finiin said these are critical times for Colonel Yeey. The weapon's embargo MUST be lifted for him if he wants to succeed, so he can bring in Foreign peacekeepers under his command and import huge amounts of military hardware to put the much needed pressure on the renegade warlord ministers in Muqdisho.

You say that foreign troops is not what will make this government work, but the coöperation between the vested parties. Sxb inkaar kugu dhacdey, the only people that caused the inception of the TFG to be so difficult is one party; Reer Muqdisho. Had it been peaceful and secure, we would not be talking like this right now. Had the Xamar warlord/ministers kept their word since octoer 10th, we would not be talking about this right now. So who are you defending and so and so? Meeshaad ka socdid iyo meeshaad uu socdid maba taqaanid ninyahow.

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

PS: Waxa dowlad dad u arkaan, dadka kale ilaah ayay ka baryaan ineysan saameyn ku yeelan noloshooda oo dhinac loo dhaafiyo.

Ma saas baa? War heedhe waxaad sheegaysid waxba kama jiraan who are you trying to entertain sxb? Dadka waxay dowlad, dowlad rasmi uu arkaan markey waxqabashadiisa ay dadka noloshooda kor uu qaadiso.

Xiin Faniin, it doesn't look good for the old man. I doubt that the arms embargo will be lifted, than again knowing Colonel Yeey it probably won't be of any difference. The time for the Muqdisho warlords that are holding their own people and the rest of the nation hostage is OVER!

Duufaan   

"Washington - Officials from Somalia's transitional government are seeking an exemption from a 13-year-old United Nations (UN) arms embargo so they can get peacekeeping and security forces in place."

Unlike in the past, Old man doing things right, the word "exemption" with timing, save the day for him.

"The Security Council welcomes the continued engagement of donors in supporting the establishment of a functioning government in Somalia through the mechanism of the Coordination and Monitoring Committee (CMC) and in fulfilment of the Declaration of Principles. The Security Council encourages donor countries, regional and subregional organizations to continue to contribute to the reconstruction and rehabilitation of Somalia, in particular through the mechanism of the Rapid Assistance Programme and efforts coordinated by the United Nations."

"The Security Council urges the Transitional Federal Institutions to conclude without delay a national security and stabilization plan, to include a comprehensive and verifiable ceasefire agreement leading to final disarmament, and welcomes the willingness of the United Nations to provide advice in this regard."

the over all draft was more favor for him, rather others. The approval could come later, he should rather focus more, creating new administration. Hiiraan,Bakool,Gedo,lower Juba and middle Juba. Action and result counts. Interanational community will see result.

Modisho warlods? Today is Thursday, Road blocks are still there.

Xoogsade   

Sky, you misunderstood the somali part in my comment I think. I wasn't defining what government is or should be but relaying to you some facts. While some people are loyal supporters of the government for whatever reason, others(who show some objections to it, with the exclusion of Atto and Yalaxow), have legitimate concerns and pray to God that if this government means more trouble for them and bloodshed, God should keep it confined outside their premises. This is what I am told people do after prayers(friday prayers in particular). Their concern is legitimate since they will be caught in the crossfire if there will be one. Anyone who puts himself in their shoes can understand them perfectly. We tend to see political issues from our narrow self-interests with dogmatic fervour and that is the problem. No one cares about the other and takes into account what people are thinking. I can't even give a simple analysis without my intensions being doubted Just because I am not related to A/Y for example, my comments are automatically viewed as anti government despite my logical arguments against more violence and wars that can lead to more destituteness, death and agony. Anyways, Wixii kheer ku jiro ilaahey ha siiyo somalida for they trully need it. Other than that, I am apolitical. Some of you twist my hands and force me to reply to their injustices :D

Xiinfaniin

Such noble campaign would be possible and would have found many supporters if A/Y wasn't viewed negatively or he wasn't who he is in the minds of many. There is an image problem for him. he is a hard sell to people. People won't see who he wants to fight against. And if he doesn't need the Somalis to support him and secured the support of outsiders, such would be the cause that may have unified many somalis across the board to fight him and his army of outsiders. Either way, it would be a lost cause. You must remember that people supported this government for peaceful purposes and never consented to any war. Do you think A/Y would have been elected had he talked about wars? Ethiopian troops? All these issues were after his election and they caused the political stagnation. Enlisting the local support in Xamar was and is still the best option. For him to do that, he should personally pay a visit to the town even if he has to leave the government ministers behind at Jowhar. He needs to do basic campainging before he talks about a war. He needs to show he can come to town without invading it first. He drew the lines too early and spoiled the chances for a success I think. A would be tyrant waiting for his chances waaye odaga and people aren't so crazy about aiding and abetting him.