Sign in to follow this  
XOG-ogaal

What went wrong on TFG

Originally posted by Muj. Red Sea:

Hargeysa will be made to submit eh?

If u have any brains,u know that we brought Hargeysa to its knees once for reasons of Unity and nothing is gonna stopp us from doing that again if we have to.The rest,is again un important.

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by Captain Xalane:

If u have any brains,u know that we brought Hargeysa to its knees once for reasons of Unity and nothing is gonna stopp us from doing that again if we have to.The rest,is again un important.

Wow!

Why am I not suprise.

So you admit your uncle Yey is following the foot steps of his couz Siyad Bare?

I think xalane shaqo la' aan baa haysa daagal un baa ka soo haray.

sxb reer xamarku waxay dhahaa minan ka waa minan kaagiye soo dhawoo marka dagaalka naga jooji adeer xamar buu fadhiayaaye

Siyad bare and yey are way too close than i am to any one of them(if u have the brains to know what i mean).What i admit is that am a somalian and i won't let the independence bullshit that many of u harbor to be a reality.To correct u however,Siyad bare fought Hargeysa as a somalian and not only did he fight hargeysa,but also any other place that harbored the bullshit independence that i already mentioned.Again,Somalia fought Hargeysa and it will fight again if it has to.The rest my dear lad,is indeed very un important!

P.s.Enough of the Hargeysawi claims,open a thread to it if u must,this thread if i am correct was about what went wrong and yes,still nothing went wrong.

Jaylaani   

^^ Ooh so you are one of these peasants they used to employ. That explains it.

Sorry son but your master’s monarchy days are over.

How did you get out of Somalia any way? Mid miyaa boorsada kugu soo qarisay?

Captain Xalane is right on. What you ppl in this thread, that so far only consists of Clown Courts supporters and secessionists, don't understand is the underlining meaning of using a massive military force to quell different groups in Somalia that want to cut the country besides them and publicly oppose iska-dambayn and nationwide downladnimo. This purpose is to restore national unity and put the basic foundation for a prospective nation in the horn of africa by reconstructing a modern day Somalia. Unfortunately it seems that there are alot of jokers around in the country who also want to create their own little Disney Lands in Somalia. The clan factor is also included but nothing I'll waste my time on elaborating.

Khalaf   

Originally posted by Jaylaani:

Some people say if Garoowe wasn't in the middle, Somaliland and the "south" would have been united long time ago.

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk......dis is soo funny everyone knows its a lie and u know its a lie ninyahow come on now.....lets move along hadba.....the issue of somaliland has nothin to do with xamar....but every somali enity be it TFG/ICU ect ect is against somalialands "independence" remember when the icu was running the show in the south....what was all the calacal of somalilands adminstration about then marka? since u say they if puntland was out da middle would "unite" :D ...come up wit some better brah

The million dollar question is WHY BUTLAND IS THE ENEMY OF BOTH STATES? Basically all Somalis. Wadar iyo waaxadka kee waalan tolow.

[/QB]

Only a jahil (no pun intendend brah) that doesnt know anything about politics would say dis....the leader of TFG happens to be from puntland the spotlight of course would be on his clan, just as during Said Barre's (AUN) regime the spotlight-beef was on his clan.....whoever takes office the spotlight (beeef) would be on his clan its politics sxb thats reality check 101 for ya......mida kale somaliland and puntland have issues over Sool and Sanaag nothin to do wit da rest of country....bal ninyahow a question why hasnt the "powerful" army of SL made any moves against SOOl and Sanaag yet while Puntland is foucsed in the south? icon_razz.gif

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by Khalaf:

[reality check 101 for ya......mida kale somaliland and puntland have issues over Sool and Sanaag nothin to do wit da rest of country....bal ninyahow a question why hasnt the powerful army of SL made any moves against SOOl and Sanaag yet while Puntland is foucsed in the south?
icon_razz.gif

You said it yourself. We aren't bloodsuckers so why invade reer Sool when that is exactly what you guys want?

Having a civil in Somaliland isn't the best interest of our diplomatic struggle. These catz will come back when time is right without bloodshed. That was the political model of Cigaal when there was no such thing as Butland and it remains in our political strategy today.

Anything else?

Juje   

Siyad bare fought Hargeysa as a somalian and not only did he fight hargeysa,but also any other place that harbored the bullshit independence that i already mentioned.Again,Somalia fought Hargeysa and it will fight again if it has to.The rest my dear lad,is indeed very un important!

Could be classified as a text of *********** charecter.

[ March 27, 2007, 11:22 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Khalaf   

You said it yourself. We aren't bloodsuckers so why invade reer Sool when that is exactly what you guys want?

Having a civil in Somaliland isn't the best interest of our diplomatic struggle. These catz will come back when time is right without bloodshed. That was the political model of Cigaal when there was no such thing as Butland and it remains in our political strategy today.

Anything else? [/QB]

loooool@ bloodsuckers I don’t know what u mean by “you guys”......I am Muslim first and consider myself a Somali second nor have any blood on my hands brah.......ninyahow fact is fact and you’re the one here being the hypocrite: u yell warlords and Said Barre (AUN) name at any chance......but its your administration that has Raayle a warlord that worked ahh let me guess for your beloved Said Barre (AUN), Salinyo umm a bloodsucker, and your praise cats like Waraabe remember he prostitutes dumarka from the “south” somalia as u say its cool init? You are not on my level adeer and I don’t converse with cats like ya but speaking of “bloodsuckers” I am not the one here day and day out that preaches hate and instigates bloodsheed between brothers instead I follow a higher calling called: deenul Islam......marka let me say this there is no conflict nor will there be any bloodshed inshallah, as long as the will and land of SOOL and Sanaag aren’t violated, every enity/government in Somalia past/present/and future realizes that fact be they from Puntland or rest of Somalia-not dividing of Somalia.... When is Queen Elizbeth gonna come through horta? :D Good luck brah wit dat political strategy...

RedSea   

quote:Originally posted by Muj. Red Sea:

Hargeysa will be made to submit eh?

Ladies and gents, the young somali 'patriot'.

Xalane: this is Hargeysa in the 70s before it was destroyed: hargeysa.jpg

and Today: Hargeysa_2005.JPG

;)

Economist: so, although I could care less of what you think, but I have to ask you, how is Xalane right by suggesting that Hargeysa will be brought to its 'knees again'?

Khalaf,

Sida ilmo yar camal ayaa lagu socod baray, isbedel wayn ayaa kugu dhacay. Muslim waxba kama taqanid, markaa either stick with the TFG ama Muslimnimo.

Jaylaani   

Maxaa la cabaadaysaa...you're al over the place..from Siyad barre, siilaanyo to rayaalo..to the Queen...god man. What happened to I'm Muslim!

You asked me why Somaliland didn't atack Sool and gave you the answer.

^^ Ooh so you are one of these peasants they used to employ.

And even if i were,would it be wrong or a crime?And who would see that as some thing negative than a Qabiil infested,hate harboring individual?Aah,but after all,u were a secessionist and thus,nothing but an after qabiil desperado.Deal with ur pains sxb,the women criers are very un manly!

Juje the master Flip Flopper(though u are the soundest among the flip flopping lot unlike ur cousins),***************.I will kill 65% of the whole population if i have to,for peace.Call that what u may,we both know its un important.

Edit;Small times mujahid,Hargeysa was built by somalis before and is rebuilt by somalis again and was destroyed by somalis earlier and will be destroyed by somalis again,thats should we destroy it to get to u since we both know ur Mujahids hide behind poor kids and women.

P.s.As for the Topic,nothing went wrong.Stick to the issues of the thread.If one must,open a thread and dedicate naac naacdina there.Simple terms indeed!

[ March 27, 2007, 11:24 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]