Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

President of Puntland sends his condolences asks for neighbouring states to intervene

And well done at that,

"Madaxweynaha Somaliland Daahir Rayaale ayaa madaxda DFKM iyo shacabka Soomaali yeed ugu baaqay in ay meel uga soo wada jeestaan dadka dhibaatada ku wada shacabka aan waxba galabsan iyo dhibaatada Soomaaliya iyo tan Gobolkuba u dhamaato."

What happened yesterday appeals to the deepest layer of every human being’s onion of consciousness. I am quite surprised our good Oodweyne of SOL would find difficult to comprehend such an obvious thing.

Madaxweynaha Somaliland Daahir Rayaale ayaa madaxda DFKM iyo shacabka Soomaali yeed ugu baaqay in ay meel uga soo wada jeestaan dadka dhibaatada ku wada shacabka aan waxba galabsan iyo dhibaatada Soomaaliya iyo tan Gobolkuba u dhamaato.

Do you call that political opportunism too, Oodka?

C'mon waryee, you should be better than this.

Ina fuusta madhan iix of Iidheland,

In such a nice mode of mind, I find myself today, and approach I shall your usually regurgitated title-tattle in a different regard – the good chaps whose names you mentioned in vain are on the right, and any right-thinking person with a brain in the upper compartment would have seen it as such, but no, not you; you had to spit in the company of good men as if forced to swallow lumpy, badly-cooked porridge-like substance down your throat.

It any stretch of the imagination, yours, my old chap, is not bona fide, but akin to that of a rather poorly, neglected, attention-seeking femme fatale who just chanced upon a freshly-faced prima donna of a different brand trussing up her highnesses wares; and instead of licking own hide for another day, you spew murky suds, up and around, farthing off all else in close proximity.

Despite the non-intelligible balderdash you spin, what say you now that your lord, Mr Riyaale took the high road condemning that atrocious act of violence? Come now, come?

Zealot, you are, my dear chap; demented, you appear; short-sighted as if, you come across; misguided as if, you foolish being, seem;

Tata …

Let us read it in its right context, shall we?

President Faroole says:

“First of all I want to send my condolences to the families of all the ministers killed in the terrorist and satanic attack,” he told BBC.

“Am telling the neighbouring countries to help Somalia overcome this crisis because its affecting the region.”

“We are ready to assist in anyway to help re-establish Somali state. We must come together to end this crisis.”

http://www.garoweonline.com/artman2/publish/Somalia_27/Somalia_Puntland_President_condemns_suicide_a ttack.shtml

And what did Mr. Siilaanyo say on the matter?

Gudoomiyaha Xisbiga Kulmiye Axmed Siilaanyo ayaa beesha caalamka ugu baaqay in ay wax ka qabtaan dhibaatada ka jirta Dalka Soomaaliya isagoo ku booroyey dadka Soomaaliyeed in ay iska kaashadaan in ay si wadajir ah uga hortagaan kuwa dilay shacab aan waxba galabsan.

O’ dear boy, ina fuusta madhax riix,

There you are, now you seem to be catching on, for the analogy is rather befitting when addressing the cads of the online public discourse one of which you truly are.

Cheapen, you say, eh? Well, well, should not you be so lucky, chuck; I think that is the only language you speak, and speak, we shall in like manner, for mature discourse and rationale is generally reserved for the gents, not cads like yours truly; and in your case, old boy, there truly is no need to even tempt the intellect, for disappointment shall come in more ways than not.

Gutter politics, is your serving here, and I shall in turn feed you in the gutter discourse on a silver plate; I do so for, I always thought of you as a son of the bore holes of Go’o by way Dumbuluq just a stone throw away from those infamous dingy digs by Hargeisa's main bridge, where one is bound to come upon the likes of you with 'dhebad' and all.

And in all solemnity, why would one wish to trouble oneself in offering you a social status which is naturally reserved for the fine souls of this planet of ours?

My dear boy, the day I choose to engage in a serious political discourse with you, I shall have to first pay an alarming visit to my local psychiatrist for missing certain particles in the thinking department one must be to even tempt a serious debate with you; deal with your regular tittle-tattle is rather nauseating as it is without much bother with anything else.

I say so, for the minute the discussion reaches a tethering point, you dart for the mud reciting fallacies and home-grown nonsense, non-entities and claptrap which belongs to the dustbins, yet you, the shallow, one-dimensional you are, shall wish to pass it as empirical gen to be taken seriously by the cultured, erudite classes of this world, which you find in this congregation; and when told, not so fast old boy, you dig yourself a deeper hole spitting in good company; so you see, my dear boy, sing all you will, serious you shall not be taken here; get it?

Now, tell me, if you have the sensibility to, that is, what is the difference between Faroole’s and Siilaanyo’s statements?

I challenge you here to be direct, succinct and remain pertinent for a moment?

Remember, you are being watched? And no plagiarism, now. GO ...

Tata …