Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

Cadawga kowaad ee Somaliland maanta jira waa...

Duke,

You can ran the field today. Because that SOB is my leader. And i have absolutely lost faith in him. He needs to go.

Until then, this will remain my last post on SOL. See you when that SOB is removed from office.

Good bye

upsssssss I knew these was caming when sol army lost the major war.

I am sorry to see Puntland to disapoint sol membars to confused

SW,

Dalka waan naqaana, bahal naga da'waynoo dad cuni ma joogo. :D

Till we sort out the bad apples in our midth, you and Duke may run the field. ;)

^^^Ah I am glad you have come to your senses and returned. Now as running the field, I dont see this as a major issue. You seem to forever underestimate our resolve when it comes to SSC.

Saxib its like Puntland annexing Burco. SSC is part and parcel of Puntland state. By taking that into account you would not be as disapointed in the future as you are right now.

O’ come on Suldaanka, do not be a sore dropout mate. Stay in the game, and by all means, entertain the crowd. You are forgetting one thing though -- you are speaking to the sons of the region, and not some castaway from Gabiley who has to be guided through the rough, mountainous terrain of Sanag. That being said, now be a good chap, and tell me how you thought you could pull if off strategically?

And one more thing, beware Cadhayn & Gorayocawl are brewing good old ‘qaxwa’ ala Somali in close proximity to Erigabo.

Tata…

RedSea   

Okay, I know war isn't good thing, but did mr.Waqaf based on his orders, looool..that is really sad.

I mean, everyone was kinda of wondering what is sudden somaliland movement in Eastern Sanaag, little did we know that this was not based on Riyale decsion.

Mr. Suldaanka,

I understand where you are coming from. But one positive thing we should all gain from this is that AT LEAST bloodshed has been avoided, though the ugly part of all this is that Somaliland should have never attempted to get involved in a war which they don't want to complete.

Just look around now, all of sudden Planders like Duke are all of sudden are getting big headed because they got the impression that Somaliland forces simply cut and run, instead of it being big boof by the SL admin.

I have few questions to ask:

was Riyale Kahin unware the Dhahar conflict, was unware the 20 of his minsiters going over there?

He seems to be acting as though he had no idea of what was going on there.

All in all, everything is back to where it was, no harm done to either side.It shall stay that way.

BTW.....Suldaanka, saaxib don't make decision when you are angry, continue your posts and news coverage. You are Sol own of SL reporter, you are needed. lool

Just look around now, all of sudden Planders like Duke are all of sudden are getting big headed because they got the impression that Somaliland forces simply cut and run, instead of it being big boof by the SL admin.

Wow what an excuse, there was a battle yesterday and one side vacated, oh what must we think? :confused:

Then the blame game starts and Ministers get fired what arew e to think? :confused:

Then Somaliland.org writtes the following.

Dareenka kacsan:

"Dadka reer Ceerigaabo maanta gelinkii hore waxay sacab iyo caleemo qoyan ku soo dhoweynayeen ciidan ka tirsan Ciidanka Qaranka Somaliland oo ka yimi dhinaca galbeedka, laakiin, gelinkii dambe laba qof may wadahadlayn, oo niyad jab iyo madluun ayaa ka muuqdey, " sidaa waxa Somaliland.org u sheegay weriye jooga magaalada Ceerigaabo oo sharraxayey sida dadka dareenkiisu isu beddeley markii ay maqleen in ciidamadu dib uga soo noqdeen Dhahar.

Magaalada Hargeysa oo iyada labada Askari oo ay ka tageen labada Askari ee ku geeryoodey dagaalkii shalay ayaa iyana niyad xumo iyo qalbijab weyn laga dareemay.

What are we to think? :confused:

Blame Riyaale, blame the fired Minsiter, blame the Ethiopians or even uncle Sam, but who cares?

RedSea   

^I like how you get excited all of sudden when you were silent few days ago.

Morever,

No one fled, that was pull out under the orders' of Dahir Riyale Kahin who is the commander in chief I gues. It's not possible that during few hours of fighting that thousands of troops simply withdrew without even that much of casualty, according to various sites, Somaliland only lost 2 soldiers, Pland said Sland lost 5. All in all, that is not enough to make one run, there is gotta be different story to this, as stated by Suldaanka it's indeed Dahir Riyale Kahin who has stopped the troops from going further , a good thing in that sense, and a bad thing knowing that folks like you would be talking tough without having any idea of what went down.

We shall see how things unfold in the next few days, only then we will find out what occured exactly.

BTW...don't forget you never admit that SLand was in Dhahar, you were denying even when Pro Pland sites were reporting that SLand was in control of Dhahar.

^^^I was silent? Again there you go delude yourself, I told all of you secessionist that you will get egg on your face like all the other times. Aside from SNM myth which you have spun dry you pose no danger to anyone.

I never believed you could or were in control of Dhahar without our the locals consent, and when the guns started flying we know how it turned out.

There was a battle yesterday and you lost. Thats a fact.

If you try it again, the result will be just like it was in LA, and now Dhahar.

RedSea   

Hanjabaad ayaa idishay.

We all know what happened, and the Mr. Waqaf got fired because he pursued the mission without listening to his superiors, again this might seem you have prevailed.

I could only think of what faysal would do, man o man. Now there is some crazy dude.

Here is cup of tea and cheers to Pland super army of crushing the seccesionists within few hours and making them fade away.

NASSIR   

Originally posted by Violet:

It was smart of him to pull out. You want to appeal to the natives of the region and fighting in their background doesn't do much in that matter. Seems like Riyaale is the only one with brains here.

Excellent comment, Violet.

Suldaan, it is time that you tackle internal issues like Education, health and infrastructure. The SL times reported that the president rebuffed budgetary amendment by the parliament, which determined a premium of 5% over the MOP allowed budget (Salary of riyale). The committee slashed the premium and allocated to the education and health as well as other essentials. However, Riyale denied the amendment and said he had the right to do that.

I am glad you realized this instead of flaming fire into the region that you are from.

RedSea   

Well atleast Violet seems to be aware is was a pull out, Duke here is going bananas and thinks in his own little fantasy world that some Pland army that contained maybe hundreds simply 'crushed' thousands from Sland in few hours.

^^Let Duke run the field.

A pull out from Dhahar represents a defeat for Somaliland's politics in Eastern Sanaag.

"Was Riyale Kahin unware the Dhahar conflict, was unware the 20 of his minsiters going over there?"

The SOB was aware of that but he didn't want to perminently stay in Dhahar.

SW

One advice, don't be fooled by Riyaale's foolish decisions.

The pull out is a political defeat not a military one. There was hardly any good fight there. Even our nomad "Me" is disappointed. :D

Btw, do tell Gorayacawl there is a nice meal awaiting for him in Erigavo. :D

Caamir,

Consider me nin waalan, hadii Eastern Sanaag aan ka hadlo inta Dahir Riyaale Hargeysa ii fadhiyo. All my weapons point to that SOB. :D

Ebyan   

The pull out could have been the result of SL troops facing stiff resistance from the locals/PL troops, no?

All in all, it's good that this incident didn't escalate any further. Yesterday some of the forumers from SL were saying their troops were in Dhahar to "help" the locals..That they had the locals interest at heart and today they're crying for the resignation of Riyaale for averting a full-scale war? They've shown their true colours. :rolleyes:

Besides all else, one more question for Mujahid SNM and the SOL’s sprinter, Suldaanka, why is it acceptable and justifiable for a battle to rage in Dhahar and elsewhere in Sanag engulfing the locals whilst it is massacre when it happens in Mogadishu?

Could some one explain that, please like I am 6 years old?

Again, this is what I am talking about? How did they think they could pull it off with so little, yet so far off?

Wasiirka Gaashaandhigga ee xilka laga qaaday, mudane Waqaf ayaa isagu u sheegay weriye ka tirsan Telefishanka Madaxa bannaan ee Hargeysa Tv oo la socda weftiga in sababta ciidanka dib loogu soo celiyey ay tahay khatar ka soo wejihi karaysey roobabka gu'ga ee dalka ka curtay oo laga baqayo inay jaraan waddooyinka rafka ah ee isku xidha Dhahar iyo Ceerigaabo, masaafada fog ee u dhexaysa Ceerigaabo iyo Dhahar oo iyana aan suuragal ka dhigayn in ciidanku degdeg u helo saadka iyo saannada uu u baahan yahay, iyada oo degmada Dhahar ay u jirto Ceerigaabo in ka badan 200 km oo wadadeeduna ay tahay mid raf ah, halka ciidanka Puntland taliskooda Boosaaso uu u jiro wax ka yar 30 km.

http://somaliland.org/ns.asp?ID=07041512

tata...

^^^Oh I am glad you have changed your mind Suldanka, I look forward to your SANAAG updates. :D

As for the Mujahid what forced the pull out? Was it because they wanted to go bakc and missed Hargaysa-Burco traingle or they were forced by the locals and their admin of Puntland?

As usual Mujahid-SNM finds himself on the losing side and starts making excuses. Why open your mouth in the first place ?