Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

Cadawga kowaad ee Somaliland maanta jira waa...

Daahir Riyaale Kaahin. Period!!

He is a coward that has no idea about what going to war means. Ciidanka waxa uu moodaya in la iska diro oo hadana sidii xoolaha la iska soo kaxeeyo.

He absolutely needs to go. This SOB is a failure and shame to Somaliland.

Shame on your Riyaale.

We solute Minister Waqaf for refusing to bring the Army back. We solute all rer Somaliland for going behind their sons in times of war.

This is how rer Somaliland feel about this SOB's desasterous decision to bring the army back.

"Dadka reer Ceerigaabo maanta gelinkii hore waxay sacab iyo caleemo qoyan ku soo dhoweynayeen ciidan ka tirsan Ciidanka Qaranka Somaliland oo ka yimi dhinaca galbeedka, laakiin, gelinkii dambe laba qof may wadahadlayn, oo niyad jab iyo madluun ayaa ka muuqdey, " sidaa waxa Somaliland.org u sheegay weriye jooga magaalada Ceerigaabo oo sharraxayey sida dadka dareenkiisu isu beddeley markii ay maqleen in ciidamadu dib uga soo noqdeen Dhahar.

Ebyan   

Originally posted by Suldaanka:

Daahir Riyaale Kaahin. Period!!

He is a coward that has no idea about what going to war means.

So you're mad that this incident didn't escalate into a full war? :confused: So much for having the interest of the people of Sanaag at heart. :rolleyes:

Ebyan   

It was smart of him to pull out. You want to appeal to the natives of the region and fighting in their background doesn't do much in that matter. Seems like Riyaale is the only one with brains here.

Who went there with a whole army and up to 10 ministers? Who were saber rattling for a whole week and making threats?

Saxib Riyaale is a magecian long may he rule the clan traingle.

Duke,

You can ran the field today. Because that SOB is my leader. And i have absolutely lost faith in him. He needs to go.

Until then, this will remain my last post on SOL. See you when that SOB is removed from office.

Good bye

Why leave SOL? , stay here and keep up the strugle.

Lake Faisal Ali Warrabe will do nothing but loose a major war with Puntland.

You need to rething your whole startegy you will not gain SSC.

Maybe redraw the map and request recognition for the clan traingle.

Ebyan   

Originally posted by Suldaanka:

Duke,

You can ran the field today. Because that SOB is my leader. And i have absolutely lost faith in him. He needs to go.

Until then, this will remain my last post on SOL. See you when that SOB is removed from office.

Good bye

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.

:D

I can't believe someone would be so upset at a war not occuring. Calm down.. You're suppose to have the interest of the locals at heart, remember? ;):D

Fabregas   

Lake, you see, Somalis love good old clan wars.It something they are good @. The current attack by Somaliland wasn't seen as a "national army", rather it was seen a "clan" attacking another clans territory. Even if the entire Somaliland national militia comes as enforcements, the rival militias will get their gurmad from their clan allies tha hail from puntland. Which means the cycle of violence will continue. Thus, Somaliland needs to see sense. You can't tell a Somali man you own his town just because the British drew a line their. He will turn around say: "my clan was there before the British". Forget these jargons of "Independence, National army iyo "Peace and Development".

O’ crap, even our resident landers are fleeing the scene in droves under the false pretence of being aghast of [what was the word they used] "retreat". How I love the patriotic moral fibre of our beloved Mujahidin!

In all fairness though, how did they think they could pull it off - so far off and away from the affable habitat with neither ‘baad’ or ‘saad’ in close proximity. Strategically thinking, theirs would have been suicidal, not that our brethrens in Northwest are not so familiar with such ‘ambad’ manoeuvring.

You must be thanking Riyaale instead of the constant reproach for pulling you off the edges of the devil’s chasm and hellish void. Not that they would appreciate it now, but come tomorrow they shall be singing a different tune.

Tata...