Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

What can we conclude from the election of the Speaker?

Now in future, try to be fair and please do us all a favour and stop this CY ranting.

Rahima everyone does not see things the same way, in this forum people are giving their points of view, they support an individual a region a clan that may differe from what you support. Now because you dont like A/Yusuf, does not mean I have to agree. Because I support him does not mean you have agree.

So please lets give our own unique points of view without fearing censorship.... ;)

Rahima   

SmithNwestern,

Whilst most of what you say is true, that indeed everyone will not see eye to eye on all issues, my problem with most who support CY is the hypocrisy.

So long as they don’t play the “somalinimo†card, then I’m fine with it smile.gif .

I just wish that they would come out and admit (not that it isn’t already obvious) that for them when they speak of the best interest of their people, they are referring to their clansmen ;) and not all Somalis.

For example, let us analyze Mr. WDs posts shall we smile.gif .

On the one hand, he claims that Al-itixaad are terrorists (which is fine by me, each to their own, gaalo rhetoric will not get you very far though), yet with the other hand he puts on his nationalistic mask to serve his interest (when he attacks the Somaliland government with respect to the article on the young girl).

All of a sudden his ‘holier than thou’ attitude emerges :rolleyes: , and no second guessing why. Yep you guessed it, she is a puntlander and this is a great shot to take on his “enemiesâ€. He’d probably do the same thing if the girl was from elsewhere (with less force of course) just to take the cheap shot.

Does he even realize that Islamically speaking, what type of man CY is? Does he actually think that CY if given the choice would approve of Somali women adorning the proper Islamic dress?

This is the man (CY) after all who cried out to the Americans about his own brothers been terrorists.

So you see the double standards. Mr. WD is easy to pick on really, he isn’t very diplomatic, but many here are older than he is and hence wiser, therefore they can mask their true feelings. But believe you me, any intelligent person can see past the façade.

All in all, my point is, I agree, all have a right to their opinions, but many here are nothing more than hypocrites (not in religion, so no one jump down my throat).

But to you Mr. Smith I ask, how can it be that you support CY and have Rantisi (Rahimuallah) as your avatar. Contradictory is it not? I wonder what Rantisi would of have said regarding the likes of our very own CY.

are they all from Cabdulahi's subclan?

Probably not, but I’d say the majority. Just look at the threads where the discussions have taken place. That is a testimony. Almost every self-declared puntlander (with the exception of Bari_nomad) is in support of CY. So how many self-declared puntlanders are there? Puntland has so many God-fearing Muslims, I can’t understand why on this earth you would all be behind the one who is one of the worst :confused: .

I have no beef with any Somalis (generally) brother, but like I said to Smith why can’t you just admit to what you truly believe instead of trying so hard to be diplomatic. C'mon now, yell it on the roof tops, free yourself! :D

Caato, Caddow and Caydiid are my maternal uncles too but still I rather see them dead than alive. Except for Caddow.

Listen brother, CY is no better than Caydiid and Caato, and hands down Caddow is way above him.

Maternal uncles ay? Then why the animosity to the tribe which is in the majority in Xamar ;) ? Don’t make me dig up your remarks of late smile.gif , just answer the question.

Originally posted by Otali:

I JUST CAN'T WAIT BOYS, I SIMPLY CAN'T WAIT FOR THE 22ND,

SOME GUYS HERE AT THE UNIVERSITY HAVE THIS SWEEPSTAKES/BET GOING ON, IT CURRENTLY STANDS AT 20 BUCKS FOR THE WINNER, BUT IT IS GROWING!!!

MAY THE BEST AND KIND AND ADDOW MAN WIN!!!
:D

Are you sure about Caddow sxb? I have the gut feeling Caddow will also miss out... someone who's on the least expected side, will triumph on that day.