Sign in to follow this  
Baashi

What's next?

Baashi   

TFG failed. With the backing of the International actors, regional bullies, money, and what have you all of that seems to have given TFG no real advantage. The leaders are holed up in their heavely guarded campounds and the assissination is real and present danger that needs to be taken very very seriously. Terrorist, Al-Qaeda terms seems to be so overused so much so that evne the the inventors and real practioners of these terms now advised TFG not to make use of the term in the situations where clan violence is obvious.

On the other hand the clans that opposed this TFG from the get-go and now have real reasons to reject it outright have no game of their own. Isolated and outplayed they are either in Eritrea or waging a guerrila war a la Iraqi style.

That kinda game is what the powers-be point out in order to justify their illegal interference. The cycle continues. Neocons and Tigrey win evertime. TFG, disgruntled clans that opposes it, and ICU lose always.

Very very difficult situation. There are no easy answers. Maxaan yeelaa?????????

Baashi

Cafiimaadka ka waran? SOL missed your weekly newswire Warxunsida by Mr. Warxun reporting from places like Gurri ba'ay iyo Geel lagu dhac. :D

Sxb, things might not seem so bleak. There is news that the United Nations might be willing to send its forces to Somalia (source). If this becomes true, I reckon, it is a good news.

The AU forces had no credibility whatsoever. The AU itself is a Ethiopian coffeeshop and Meles is the bartender.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Suldaanka:

Baashi

Cafiimaadka ka waran? SOL missed your weekly newswire Warxunsida by Mr. Warxun reporting from places like
Gurri ba'ay
iyo
Geel lagu dhac
:D

loool.....Suldaanka sxb erayadaas sidaad iskugu beegtay baa iga qoslisey!

Baashi   

^Mr. Qoslaaye since when did you become a die-hard secessionist? Last time I checked you were a member of ilmo Baro the "beesaaniis". What the heck happened waryee?

Johnny the stud, what are you doing in my crib? Nah I don't mind you visiting us but make sure you got the entrouge with you...tailgating as usual ya kno smile.gif Waa shaashe! tell me what's happening back home. Employ your mighty logic and gimme an assessment hadda xaalka awoowe. Get it right and cover all the basis coz I expect nothing less from Johhny the philosopher.

Suldaan, my fav secessionist awoowe all is well. How have you been? Great I hope. Waryee where is my man Mr. Oodweyne? If you cross path with him tell him that the first two bigeys are on me...tell him to come for a great and memorable fadhi-ku-dirrir like no other right here in this beloved politic section smile.gif

Awoowe cidlan joogaa ee igu akhriya what's happening who is dropping the ball...

^^ LOL @ bigeys

All is fine awoowe. Waxwalba waa jam jam iyo barwaaqo.

I have no idea what happened to Diktoor Oodweine. But will try to get in contact with him insha allah.

Duufaan   

What next?

The Ethiopian occupation is very clear now. The creation of Banadirland, with Mohamed Dheerer and other warlords adding existing Puntland and Somaliland revealed the last secret of Ethiopian, The resistant will change face and tactics, so the players.

To be optimistic let foreigner arms control our territory, the situation is more better then it was before except ICU period of ruling mugidisho--unfortunately they were overthrown and they are not seem to come back --so why not be optimistic ---can you trace back and see how situation were befoe ICU--There were Tribal colonization.

Yaabka-Yaabkiis