Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Soomaaliyeey toosoo....

Originally posted by Sayid*Somal:

quote:

Originally posted by Mr. Somalia:

However, that the clan system in Somalia has routinely been used as a leverage by conflicting parties and that often, the leaders of such conflicting parties continually emphasize the differences rather than similarities among clans, solely to exploit their immediate kinfolk, is irrefutable.
:D

Holy mackerel! this is called making sense - take note people even drivers of nonsense are capable making sense once in blue moon
:DLOL @S*S! :D

Sxb, I've never doubted that beneath that fug of buffoonery and incipient menopausal tantrums about the town of Qardho, that your ability to discern sensible speech from not-so-sensible speech was always unparalleled...even if, as you admit, it occurs once in every blue moon!! :D

P.S

Didn't I particularly instruct you to limit your hormonal gibberish to the Women's section of this forum, or does the tetanus shot I gave you last time require a boost now? :D

S*S, unlike our gracious brother Duke, I will not hesitate to rip you a new hole whenever it is deemed necessary. :cool:

back to the trademark buffoonery, laga roonimo (waxa kali oo aad ku dhanta our inglorious brother waa afka hooyo - not that you are fan of hooyooyinka judging by your chauvinistic remarks) innuendos and insipidly expressed remarks about females. as i predicted indeed it must have been blue moon yesterday. :D

Until the next blue moon - carry on as you were - and don't forget that shot of the infamous caanoboore :D

^

First of all, I am completely flabbergasted by the laughing graemlins you've deployed, or do they signify qosol giriir on you part? Secondly, you have confirmed to me that you do NOT yet realize that I'm laughing AT you, not WITH you. This also confirms that there's a LOT your girl-like disposition has blinded you to, and I'll delight in my role in hammering in some sense into that vacuum packed head of yours, whenever I so choose. But seriously speaking,I couldn't give a damn-- for you are a big waste of time and space(or so the theory goes), or did I get that part of my presumption incorrect? :D

P.S

Don't bother answering that, because whatever reply your proffer will prove to the gallery that you are nothing more than a confused and self-deluding individual who is often quick to display his effeminate deportment on this forum when engaging others.

And for that reason alone,for heaven's sake, please limit your presence on this forum to the women's section, henceforth!

The Zack   

War tolow NGONGE yaa uga **** xun haddii qabiil qabiil loo kala baxo LOL. NGONGE, for your information, the entire D is one clan and the entire H will be one clan, if your logic becomes true. I am not so sure where your beloved Habros will fit in the clanism you are advocating for. :D

NGONGE   

The Zack;611247 wrote:
War tolow NGONGE yaa uga **** xun haddii qabiil qabiil loo kala baxo LOL. NGONGE, for your information, the entire D is one clan and the entire H will be one clan, if your logic becomes true. I am not so sure where your beloved Habros will fit in the clanism you are advocating for.

How you doing, Zack? Have you finally become my Murid? :P

Carafaat   

Mr. Somalia;611245 wrote:
^

First of all, I am completely flabbergasted by the laughing graemlins you've deployed, or do they signify
qosol giriir
on you part? Secondly, you have confirmed to me that you do NOT yet realize that I'm laughing AT you, not WITH you. This also confirms that there's a LOT your girl-like disposition has blinded you to, and I'll delight in my role in hammering in some sense into that vacuum packed head of yours, whenever I so choose. But seriously speaking,I couldn't give a damn-- for you are a big waste of time and space(or so the theory goes), or did I get that part of my presumption incorrect?

P.S

Don't bother answering that, because whatever reply your proffer will prove to the gallery that you are nothing more than a confused and self-deluding individual who is often quick to display his effeminate deportment on this forum when engaging others.

And for that reason alone,for heaven's sake, please limit your presence on this forum to the women's section, henceforth!

I think this particular SOL'er has returned with a new nick. :D