Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Faisal Warrabe Genocide is the solution to SSC problem

Johnny B   

^ I'm not sure if beeing Anti Somaliland follows from taking Mr Warabe seriously, its far from beeing qualified by ceteris paribus Atheer.

Actually most of those who take Mr Warabe serious are not only pro Somaliland but die-hard Somalilanders.

Emperor   

^^HAHA HA :D

Now that is funny, one is crazy bacaac so called opposition leader of unrcongnised state, the other is a well respected rulling TFG leader representing fully recongnised republic of Somalia.

Castro   

^^^^^ The question asked what they had in common so work on the comprehension. You may not have an eye for the subtle either but both men are Meles' b!tches.

Emperor   

^No you lack the sense of what "common" entails, comparation between different types of humans could result alien to some unless their vision is limited....

How can one compare Jeelle to a Hyenna or Jackal to a Hyenna is beyond my comprhension... you have some work or catch up to do...

Qudhac   

Duke

stop this calaacal and please whats this inbuilt fear certain people have of ina waraabe, stop worrying guys we wont elect him :eek: well lets hope so for certain people sake, but really duke why you crying about someone saying they will commit genocide when you already chearlead for murdurer of woman and children. Remember ina Yey has already commited war crimes or do you only worry when your tribesmen might be the ones being murdered, selective conscious i see it must come in handy.

me   

Waraabe for president. I think the man should become the president of Somalia. He is qualified be the president of Somalia.

Paragon   

Condemning the one who utters the word genocide while excusing the one who commits genocide. Thats a very neat logic, innit? :D

Sayid   

^^Both, The Jackal and the Hyena, should be condemned. One has acted at the first of the opportunity; given the same opportunity the other will too.

RedSea   

lol....this guy is jackass, there is no question about that.

But the funny thing is, some people here are comparing ina Yey to Ina warabe. They are not even close. Words words mean nothing, however action is what counts the most.

What he could have, would have, should have, is no concern to anyone, however ina Yey and his xabashi helpers have been there, and done that....and that makes him a hero to some, perhaps to the poster of this topic. What a world!!!