Sign in to follow this  
Xoogsade

Ciidamada Ethiopia oo galabta Masjidka Al,Hidaaya ku Gowracay ku dhawaad 20 Ruux

Nothing but propoganda intended to garner and stir up blind emotions.

This is what the PM said at a news conference.

Our aim is to restore law and order through reconciliation and peaceful means, but that does not mean our troops and those of our ally Ethiopia will not defend themselves as they
come under constant attack

It is also difficult to tell, according to reliable sources of news, who is combatant and who is not, since many of the brutal Al-Shayaadiin wear civilians clothes.

My sincere heart goes to the civilians who were caught in the crossfire.

^ Crossfire ??? you consider rounding up civilians most of them old men and slaughtering them crossfire ?

I was expecting some cheap apoligists propoganda but this is blindly stup!d.

crossfire kulahaa ... I guess they just happened to walk into the knives that were used to cut their throats .. all their fault im sure as they should have been looking where they were going !

Adeer, you can claim all you want. It is a common theme for the any self-styled resistance group to make unsubstantiated claims, but you have to understand that the government will defend itself if it comes under attack.

The fact that the government refrained from harming civilians in all these months attest to the fact it won't resort to these alleged drastic measures.

It has extended olive branch to the opposition, held many peaceful conferences but the fact remains that the opposition and its unholy alliance, Eritrea and other groups, are determined to topple down the TFG.

This would have happened on Dec 2006, almost 2.5 years ago.

Fabregas   

^^So those Ulema commited suicide when they saw the Woyane Troops, miya? Ha is ceebeyn adeer, oo what the Woyanes did is indefensible!

Abtigiis   

Koora tuunshe

Inaalilah,wa inaa ilaahi raaji'cuun. What is going on with your head? Don't you feel any sense of Somalinimo inside? How can you be so sure of the act not happening, when the burial ceremonies are organised by the people of Mogadishu? If your stand on this matter, is denial, I have made a vow never ever to engage in any discussions with you. Everything has a limit!relations severed!

^ abtigiis Denial is the first stage .. then comes the justification .. they deserved it ayaa ku soo xigta .. hadaad aad ka sugayso somalinmo ... ceel madhan bad wax ka daysaa.

Originally posted by Koora-Tuunshe:

Adeer, you can claim all you want. It is a common theme for the any self-styled resistance group to make
unsubstantiated claims
, but you have to understand that the government will defend itself if it comes under attack.

^ fist is the denial

Originally posted by Koora-Tuunshe:

Nothing but propoganda
intended to garner and stir up blind emotions.

This is what the PM said at a news conference.

It is also difficult to tell, according to reliable sources of news, who is combatant and who is not, since many of the brutal Al-Shayaadiin wear civilians clothes.

My sincere heart goes to the civilians who were caught in the
crossfire.

^ then some more denial with a hint of some lame excuses

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

I like how you people think, what was the PM supposed? Don't shoot back if your shot at? To all the fake cyber jihadist,
this what the war you have been clamoring for gets you.

^ and finally comes the justification.

I have the thought process of the apologists down to a few simple steps .. we all know it does not require any mental stress or even reasoning the only pre-requisite is that you must be lacking in many things sound reasoning skills, wadaninimo, damiir, etc

me   

War waxba iskama qaadayaan...iyaga un baa isku daba daalaya.....ha is caydh caydhsadaane isu daa.

me   

Ethiopian soldiers blamed for mosque massacre in Somalia

21 Apr 21, 2008 - 6:12:20 PM

MOGADISHU, Somalia Apr 21 (Garowe Online) - Ethiopian soldiers deployed in southern Somalia are responsible for a brutal killing at a mosque in the capital Mogadishu yesterday, witnesses and confidential sources said.

Residents in Mogadishu's Huriwa district buried dead victims from two days of intense fighting in the capital between Islamist-led insurgents and Ethiopian troops backing the country's weak secular government.

A witness named Omar told Garowe Online that he was inside al Hidaya Mosque in Huriwa district when Ethiopian soldiers stormed inside on Sunday.

"The first person they [Ethiopian soldiers] killed was Sheikh Said Yahya, the Imam [prayer leader]," Omar said, adding that the late Imam opened the mosque door after the soldiers knocked.

"I stood above 11 dead bodies, some with their throat slit and others shot to death," said the witness describing the gruesome scene. Of the 11 dead victims, nine were regular congregants at the mosque and reportedly were part of the Tabliiq wing of Sunni Islam.

A source who took part in Monday's effort to bury the dead victims privately told Garowe Online that some of the victims had their hands cut off and their backs broken.

Another source who was arrested by Ethiopian soldiers yesterday at al Hidaya Mosque and released today said the soldiers ordered him and other detainees not to return to the mosque.

"They accused us [detainees] of attacking them [Ethiopian soldiers] and said that we were trained at the [al Hidaya] mosque," said the source who did not want his name in print.

It is not clear why Ethiopian troops attacked al Hidaya Mosque, which is frequented by Tabliiq congregants who are reportedly not involved in the insurgency.

Upwards of 80 people were killed over the weekend in Mogadishu, according to the Elman Human Rights group.

Mogadishu-area hospitals said more than 120 wounded people have been admitted since Friday, according to an inquiry by Garowe Online.

Somali Prime Minister Nur "Adde" Hassan Hussein defended the military operation in Huriwa district, telling the international media that Somali and Ethiopian troops will "defend themselves as they come under constant attack." [ Full story]

Somalia's Ethiopian-backed interim government is attempting to restore national order since its establishment in 2004. But the government has faced armed resistance since January 2007 led by remnants of an Islamist movement that once ruled Mogadishu.

Source: Garowe Online

Witnesses said, GaroweOnline bandwagons what is on the news of clannist sites.

It is all based on questionable testominials.

You should spare us the crocodile tears. The Islamists have to be crushed and rooted out.