Sign in to follow this  
Bokero

The failure of Somali Diaspora

i doubt we can do that ,,,,,,,, it starts with the individuals and then proceeds to the public ,,, if we clean our souls then the whole community will be save from the illness ,,,,,

Bokero   

well...i think our generation needs to ensure this narrow mindness, and backwardness is not preached at the dinner table!!! charity begins at home so does cleansing of clannism...

the paradox of clannish behaviour is that, we all adhere to it like a religion but it's the very thing that impoverishes us... so why support something that fails us all?

Action Action Action Action Action

On an individual level, by following the fifth article of SYL incorporation, I have throttled this ugly demon i.e. the clan. I have burned it and stamped on the ashes. I have really erased it from mind and soul.

With the right attitude and open-mindness, I assure you, that malodorous snake is killable. It is a mandatory upon our generation, especially upon the young and the educated, to continue the tradition and execute the testament of our founding fathers.

What proof, Bok, you want from me to substantiate my claim?