Sign in to follow this  
unknown1

Alshabaab will change the name of the movement Insha'Allah

unknown1   

Oh nation of Islam we bring you Glad tidings that your brothers in Somalia are about to announce the establishment of the Islamic Emirate of Somalia. Sheikh Abu Fuad and Sheikh Abu Mansur leaders of Al-Shabaabul-Mujahideen have stated so on the usual live Friday program on Paltalk.They also stated that the Mujahideen are close to uniting their ranks and that all Mujahiden will come under the authority of the Islamic Emirate. InshaAllah the Mujahideen will post this on their official website soon. You can expect a translation immediately inshaAllah.

unknown1   

BG

of course they will unite with the righteous people. I.C.U have hiiraan and middle shabeele. listen without I.C.U how do u think we will be called Islamic Emirate of Somalia.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by unknown1:

Islamic Emirate of Somalia.

How original!

Ama magac habadashaan ama timaha ha xiirtaan, xayawaan is xayawaan is xayawaan...

I dont think creating a state now is a good idea, they should first kick the Ethiopians out of Mogadishu, and why are people laughing, they call the TFG a government while Shabaab and ICU have more land then them!