Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

Heavy duty tools+vehicles arrive Bosaso port for the Oil Exploration

^^^lol. Desperate and hatefull secessionists. Adeer this whole topic has made you hard of heart and deaf to reason. Thus why you have taken such effort to post so many things.

As for corruption, who are you to talk, Mr Riyaale earns more than Bush and runs a province of Somalia that lives on hand outs from the west.

Also we have the Pics, maps, we have the contracts and personnall in place.

You have your hatefull wishes which means nothing.

Anyhow keep positing and I will continue to educate you adeer..

Puntland/Somalia is moving forward.

^^^Adeer you must be reading some stuff that i dont see old boy i have once never said anything about you or your clan or region i just stated that i think that oil will make your reigon the next nile delta thats old. Scream despreate or hatefull secessionist all you want old boy those are what you do best is deflect facts and instead scream hate this and hate that when some one confronts you with something. You remind me of George Bush with the screams he makes of Terrorism when he is confronted with facts.

Second point on corrupiton yeah Mr. Riyaale gets some but so does AY, and that guy in Puntland so this point is SO WHAT! lool. You go on to say that somaliland lives on hand outs from the west you got it almost right the somails in the West send money back home, start bussiness back home that helped the somaliand economey and people, the West helps like it helps i Puntland and in south somalia. So this point of yours is Weak lool.

Third point is Pics, Maps and contracts dont change my point which is Puntland is the next Nile delta so staying them proves no point.

You educate me loool i like you Duke but i just rebute your false facts here. LOOL.

^^^Again Mr Secess why spend so much time & effort on this post if you are not afraid,

What is there to fear lad, we are Somali's like you?

What we presented were facts, this is not my opinion on Puntlands oil deal, or some weird future predictions. The company has arrived, the locals have welcomed them.

Now why al the huffing and buffing? Take a chill pil son and watch as Puntland develops.

^^^ adeer you the one screaming secess this and that . I dont fear anything especially comments from you old boy, i just wanted to state a view thats all. No huffing and puffing, i will take chill pill and you take chill pill on somaliland and secess old boy loool.

Adeer you and all secessionists here are afraid, you are afraid of any development that takes place outside the North west. Your hate filled ideology and fake secessionist fiefdom only continues to exists because of the war in the south.

You are foaming from the mouth because a good project has started in Puntland.

You want it to fail, why because you are insecure and filled with doubt about your whole secessionist position.

Deep down you know it’s a fake argument that has passed its sell by date.

^^Adeer again with the asumpation this and that i hate fill can you read my mind or heart, please old boy dont be afriad to answer my points lool.

I fear nothing old boy, the reality is that i gave you a point of view that scaries you badly, you are afraid that it might come true. Why is my point of view giving you a heart attack, please relax ok. P

The secessionist idelogly is working so far so good old boy, peace is good here and God willing so will be in the south. So for heaven sakes dont assume that i want nothing good for the south cause i do!

Last point old boy is the only person with foams in the mouth is you lool. YOu then one screaming from high heaven secessionist this and that, while i have in no way stated any negative terms to you. I guess having a mature talk with you is out of the way huh. Ok i play the childish naming calling you do ooo wait better not i dont want to be kicked out of the forum looooooooooool.

Adeer, I have never ever commented negatively on any project or progressive development in any region of Somalia. Never even in North West, I welcome it and enjoy their success, why because I don’t see that region as being anything but a Somali region and its people my own kin. Thus I despise the secessionist fakery and their out of touch with reality and ridiculous baseless argument for recognition that will never come.

Your vile comments hoping for doom and gloom and failure of a whole regional state and Somalia further highlights the filth that is secessionism. Their existence is dependent on the failure of others and thus your deep seated fear of this project and hatred towards the central government. You can always go back and re edit the earlier comments. Remember attacking Duke is one thing, praying to condemn a whole region and people to poverty is another.

Open your eyes lad, Somalia is a big beautiful country.

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^lool. Why not
Qatar, Bahrain, UAE, Sudi Arabia, Brunai?

They are closer geographicly, with small populations, weak governments and Islamic.

Your jelousy and envy is way too clear.

Secessionists sorry to bust your bubble, but Puntland aint the Nile Delta as Somaliland aint America.
:D

Duke, you out of all people is talking about jealousy and envy? Haha..

May Allah(swt) never unite with your likes.

^^^lol. Praying to Allah for disunity how religious of you saxib.

Anyhow you can attack the Duke, but be carefull hating on a great number of your fellow Muslim's.

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^lol. Praying to Allah for disunity how religious of you saxib.

Anyhow you can attack the Duke, but be carefull hating on a great number of your fellow Muslim's.

"Your likes" are all those that support A/Y and the occupation. You claim Somalis from all over support the TFG right? Therefore, I couldn't possibly be talking about certain people correct?

The topic is about progress in Puntland, why are you angry and hoping for doom and gloom? If Puntland makes progress it is good for all Somalis. Be nice and smell the coffee.

^^^Adeer i have a life this forum is not my home unlike you who is here 24 hours a day seven days a week looool. Dont you have a wife or girlfriend. I took my girl to the movies yesterday it was nice. (Wink, Wink) lool