Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

Heavy duty tools+vehicles arrive Bosaso port for the Oil Exploration

Taliyahii ciidanka Booliiska Puntland Siciid Gacameey oo xilkii laga qaaday

Wareegto ka soo baxday xafiiska madaxweynaha Puntland oo uu Wasiirka warfaafinta ee DGPL C/raxmaan Bangax saxaafada u akhriyey ayaa waxa xilkii uu hayey lagaga xayuubiyey taliyihii ciidanka booliiska Puntland C/casiis Saciid Maxamuud Gacmeey,waxaana jagadaas loo magacaabay mudane Gaani Maxamed Xaaji Cabdi.

Bagax ayaa sheegay in ujeedada xilka looga qaaday Mr Gacamey ay tahay isaga oo ka soo bixi waayey xilkii uu umada u hayey,iyo iyada oo faraha ka sii baxayso nabdgelyada Puntland,iyadoo dhacooyinkii ugu danbeeyey xalay la soo weeraray madaxtooyada,oo dhaawacyo la gaadhsiiyey gawaadhida madaxda dawlada.

Mr Gacamey oo isna saxaafada la hadlay ayaa isna dhinaciisa sheegay inuu isagu mar horeba jagadaas iska casilay kadib markii aan in mudo ah wax mushahar ah la siin ciidamda booliiska.

Arintan ayaa ku soo beegantay iyada oo xalay bla weeraray guriga C/Casiis Diyaano oo ah taliyaha ciidanka Argagixiso la dirirka ee u shaqeeya Ameerikaanka(PIS),iyo weliba gaadhiga madaxweyne-ku-xigeenka puntland Xassan Daahir.

what concerns me more is how the will share the profits. Between the Company and puntland, Puntland and the central government. If anyone knows, please provide this info.

Thankful   

This link is full of lies. Puntland is not independant, it falls under the TFG, which is why it got Abdullahi Yusufs signature.

Dont use this to answer you question, i'll try and find a valid site.

^^^lool. Why not Qatar, Bahrain, UAE, Sudi Arabia, Brunai?

They are closer geographicly, with small populations, weak governments and Islamic.

Your jelousy and envy is way too clear.

Secessionists sorry to bust your bubble, but Puntland aint the Nile Delta as Somaliland aint America. :D

^^^ me full of Jelousy for your weak on working government the TFG and Puntland loooool please old boy what have you been putting in your tea lately huh. First Qatar, Bahrain, UAE, Saudi Arabia have all strong governments comparted to Somalia so this fact you point out of them being weak is dead wrong and striaght up Lie. Second Saudi Arabia has strong Islamic base such as in Bahrain and Qatar thus this is a second big lie you make.

With all the crime and killings in Puntland old boy through in a weak economy, high rates of courpution and some oil then you have the perfact elements of another Nile Delta.

Somailand comparted to TFG and aspect of Puntland is by far more democratic so i guess we are like America lool.

So Duke chilli with the fake lies and asumpations they dont work with me Adeer.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by SomaliThinker:

^^^ adeer your reigon will be the next Nite Delta like in Nigeria, sorry to bust your bubble.

u sound like in aad balayo sadinaysid, or actually are. The usage of the term " your region" gives that impression!

Somalithinker: What lies? You are here saying Puntland will be like Nile Delta, because of jelousy and clan hate, nothing more no oteh evidance. Who are the Hausa, Yuroba, Igbo :D who will be taking Puntland's future resources as is done to the people of the Delta?

What nonsence and vile hatred you spew. Your wishes against the success of the people of Puntland means nothing its like the utterances of Riyaale.

Also we presented facts, not hearsay, the companies are on the ground, their press relesases websites are on this post.

We presented doc's, press releases and Pics, not mere words the equipment is there, none is found in Somaliland or any otehr region of Somalia.

Again its you who is just waffling and presenting no facts You mistake your vile clanist opinions against Puntland for facts.

^^^Adeer dont have a heart attack old boy lool. I stating with the courption greed takes over thats all and Puntland will be the next nile Delta thats all.

Second point is were is this vile clan hatered you saw i spew, when have i stated any clan names in this topic, you assume to much Duke and look foolish old boy.

Third point is what facts have you presentd here the companies honest companies. They in my opinoion are shady companies that will due more harm to Puntland then good.

Fourth point is whats with the we have a pic comment by you. Ok you got pics of equiment ok that does not change the fact that if things go were i think they will go that region will be a Nile Delta point blank.

Sorry i pushed you buttons Duke i be more nicer in my input ok.