Sign in to follow this  
SOO MAAL

Jen. Jaamac Maxamed Qaalib

SOO MAAL   

Jen. Jaamac Maxamed Qaalib"Somaliland hadii la sheego waa Isaaqa oo hadii xubnahooda la qanciyo ay imankarto midnimo ay meesha ka dhalato ... anigu filimaayo muddada shanta sano ah ee ay shaqeyneyso dowlada uu hogaaminayo Col. C/laahi Yuusuf in ay soo celin karto midnimada goballada Waqooyi ay lahaayeen kuwa Koonfureed"Wareysi.

To read the complete interview click on the following link:

http://www.dayniile.com/Decnber/4Decenber23.htm

After you read, the interview, post your response.

king_450   

Here is a classic Puppet,if your family were memebers of the Somali Police Forces then you must know or heard about this Puppet was one of the senior buddy of the former dictator,he collaborated and arrested innocent somalis before they were tortured or hanged. Why on earth is he still alive and wondering without any consequences for his ill actions. Well his time is numbered and he will be brought to justice, if he is in the states i make sure he gets his day n court to explain what attrocity he committed?

SOO MAAL   

Well King_450, the current president of Somaliland Mr. Riyaale Kaahin was senior spy in NSS- National Somali Services working for Siyaad Barre regime to last day

January 27, 1991, and Gen Jaamac Maxamed Qaalib was just a police officer.

Qudhac   

BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA

another day another disselusioned warlord and homeless individuals wondering about in kenyans pigs farm looking for somaliweyn under the dirt :D:D

its the 21century and they are bussy telling kenyans about issaq and hawiyes and darods and 4.5 and 4 and two oranges :eek: :eek: these people never escape from jaahilnimo

SOO MAAL   

I support my uncle for being pro pan Somalia and supporting unity among all Somalis, but I want to point out to my uncle that Somaliland is not a one clan region, but a multi-ethnic, multi-clan, who all share a common history, dialect, and future destiny. Unlike, Puntland that is only one clan despite it is somehow peaceful, but not stable and yet to build government institutions, they only knew a dictator Yusuf who recently became elected president of Somalia (elected by punch of warlords and elders). As well, I share with my unle his pessimism of somalia fot the next 5 years headed by Yusuf (since he is not the best person to lead somalia due to his record, anyway it is fact that yusuf is the president of Somalia and all us have to accept - Kerry accepted Bush's victory gracefully). However, I hope Yusuf goverment all the best for the sake of Somalia, to eliminate anarchy and put back Somalia it is rightful position in the international community. After the next 5 years of transitional period, I expect Yusuf to retire, and hope a democratic and legitimate process will occur to replace the transitional government. It is very crucial to Somalis, to understant to solve matters through peaceful means and not through violence, At last, I want to advice my people in northwest of Somalia, to run for somali general presidential elaction in 2009, they have a good chance to win, since all other regions and clans had their turn.

SOO MAAL,

Welcome aboard. It feels good to know that I am not the only Hargeysaawi/Burcaawi on SOL who is out of the closet federalist nationalist.

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif