Sign in to follow this  
Nur

Best Screen Names On Islam Page

Interesting prespective brothers and sisters

I guess it all depends on what image we try to project onto this forum.

I agree with the abrove from the Islamic point of view, i've gained new knowledge from many ppl's nic's alone.

Myself

Totti_Formely shujui-1, because of my kenyati background and because my love of football the player i admire most being is Francesco Totti of As Roma and Italy.

Qori_Hablaan or something like that

Qaxooti_Qombuter_Heestar

Libaax-sankataabte

Runaway_virgin

All tell a tale lol

I've just noticed that this is in the Islam forum, lol, a tad bit embrassed over my generality

As mentioned above

Nur

Taqwa

Rahama

Mujahid

well those are the ones that immediately come to mind.

good tobic

Jizaakalaah kheyran Brother Nur.

I deeply appreciated that you promoted my nick as the best nick of the entire forums. I am sorry, I couldn't respond to this thread, I quited online foruming and the usage of any computers.

Asalamu Caleykum

Nur   

Sheyehm

Walaalo I posted several thought provoking topics this time around, such as " Fitness For Purpose ", no Nomad including you bothered to add anyhting to it, comment or object to any of its assumptions, so to inorder to see who among the Nomads is awake at the forums, I threw in this Screen name trivia, for a seemingly bored audience, but for sure, not from a bored activist. Amazingly, I got far more responses than topics I sweated over to prepare, next big hit topic, Best Color Hijab Fabrics!

Nur

Viking   

Nur,

LOL, the topics that most people find easier to respond to usually don't require a lot of reflecting. If you look around the topic, alas, the most trivial ones always generate the most responses. But you have also been away from these pages for the past few months (or at least I thought) and your contributions have been missed.

PS: I have one very simple question that has been bothering me the past week or so...do souls ever die? We are taught that ONLY Allah SWT is Everlasting, but what happens to the souls after they are designated Paradise/hellfire? Does a soul enjoy paradise for some time (maybe thousands of years) and then die or disappear into a void or does it dwell there forever? We have a beginning, but what does the Deen say about the end? It might sound like a silly question...but as the Chinese say..."He who asks is a fool for five minutes but he who doesn't is a fool forever" smile.gif