Sign in to follow this  
Ismahaan

somalia for sale

Emperor   

What's so hard about my question!

Well, basically you can't declare you stance on the current Somali President Sheikh Shariif, Loool good sidaa udhuudhuumo is qarqari waligaa hahaha

^^^loool. He is flip floping as usual. One day he is up for Jihad with Ind-White and the next he is up for the government guess who changed his mind, IndoWhite of course.

Meiji   

LOOOL

Have I frustrated you?

Next time, remember you are talking to me and not to some kid from the block.

''say it for the record, let me hear it... '' LOOL still laughing at the sheer arrogance of that question. Who do you think you are ''let me hear it'' kulaha.

Duke,

You should seek help. Your ''Indhacadde-syndrom e'' is killing you mentally.

Emperor   

^Adeer you have nothing but hot air, you always come up with the most ridiculous arguments, you confused and have no stage to stand, the all members of SOL the Islamists, the nationalist those who support the governemt the seccessionits and Alshabaab fanatics all pity you, I pity you too... you are a newbie who came with some rusted energy when we are about to retire from SOL...

Keep talking your nonsense

Emperor   

^I know but I hoped you would give us some brainstorming sessions, to my avail you left me sympathise with you and pity you, like many SOL members I feel sorry for you mate...

However, never lose hope keep it real, with time you will imporve and start to make sense, I see you dropped your 'M Society' line that contained in every line of every post you made, or better yet bring back Loool :D

Meiji   

Old man Emperor, go retire if you want, but dont hijack the thread.

Duke, Are you Robin or Batman? :D

batman-and-robin-tv.jpg

^^^Meiji lool are you scared lad? I was just trying to help you saxib.

We are a team and and you must be twoface..

twoface.jpgFake Mujahid face Vs Looter face

You like Batman right. :D

Emperor   

Duke lool, pity him ninyaho, but no matter how long it will take him to learn (no hope if he has severe learning difficulties) he will make an improvement, just check now how he's sticking to my earlier 'Don't hijack the thread' comment like a glue... Well done Meiji that's progress loool

Paragon   

4. (1) There shall be an exclusive economic zone of Kenya.(6)

(2) Subject to subsections (3) and (4), the exclusive economic zone shall comprise those areas of the sea, seabed

and subsoil that are beyond and adjacent to the territorial waters, having as their limits a line measured seaward

from the baselines, low waterlines or low tide elevations described in the First Schedule, every point of which is

200 nautical miles from the point on the baselines, low water marks or low tide elevations.

(3) The southern boundary of the exclusive economic zone with Tanzania shall be on an easterly latitude north of

Pemba Island obtained by the northern inter-section of two arcs one from the Kenya lighthouse at Mpunguti Ya

Juu Island, and the other from Pemba Island lighthouse at Ras Kigomasha.

(4) The northern boundary of the exclusive economic zone with Somalia shall be delimited by notice in the

Gazette by the Minister pursuant to an agreement between Kenya and Somalia on the basis of international law.

5. Kenya shall, within the exclusive economic zone, exercise sovereign rights with respect to the exploration and

exploitation and conservation and management of the natural resources of the zone and without prejudice to the

generality of the foregoing, the exercise of the sovereign rights shall be in respect of --(7)

Xiin, read through this please. Don't have time now.

http://www.un.org/De pts/los/LEGISLATIONA NDTREATIES/PDFFILES/ KEN_1989_Maritime.pd f

^ That is just window dressing FB

why has noone heard of this imaginary maritime dispute between kenya and somalia until today ?

and if it is not binding why sign it at all, and establish that there is a dispute that needs to be resolved when none exists .. all without the consultation of the parliament ?

common sxb your smarter than that this whole MOU riwaayad stinks !

my guess is that they were so overjoyed that kenya will 'collect' taxes for them on goods exported to somalia .. that they probably didn't read what they hell they were signing.

once again ... patriotism and sharaf sold for cheap trinkets

Duufaan   

Now, who helped Kenya about this? The document was more likely written by realtor Lawyer. It more like leas amendment. It seems simple but legally powerful. Nomads do not see the danger in advance, the damage has already done. Future negotiation may not be needed at all. Kenya may start soon exploring oil there.