Sign in to follow this  
Ismahaan

somalia for sale

RA’IISAL WASAARAHA SOOMAALIYA: “Ma bixin, mana bixineyno Taako ka mid ah Dhulka Soomaaliya Bad iyo Berriba”

talk is cheap !

he also assured the people that there will be no foreign mercenaries.

balantaas xagay ku danbaysay ?

Ghelle has a point, A/Y would not be given this much rope to hang himself with. how much longer are you folks willing to extend the benefit of doubt to this incompetent government ?

Kashafa   

^^ Geel-jire, you are posing that question to self-described xoolo.

Originally posted by xiinfaniin

War wuxu waa xoolo wallaahi

If their leaders are xoolo, what does that make them ? Followers of Xoolo ? I mean, Xiin-ka Faniin-ka is readily conceding that Sharwade Ahmed, Ina Sharmaarke, Hebel CabdiShakoor, and the rest of the Cabinet are in his words: Xoolo. Consequently, that makes him either a fanatical animal-rights supporter(not likely).......or a axmaq jaahil murakab(more likely) who is even beneath xoolo....since he chooses to follow and support said xoolo, even as they sell Somali soil & sea and flush Somali sovereignty down the toilet.

Nimaan'kaan qowleysataha hal luqad oo kaliya bay yaqaaniin, luqadaas'na baa lagu dhaqi inshallah.

so yesterday he was wearing xamiis and cumaamad...today hes wearing 2 piece suit!! what does that tell yah.

hes a sheep in wolfs clothing!! he aint fooling nobody...4 sure.

Kashafa   

I'm with you on this one, rudy. Sharwade Ahmed is a 100 times more poisonous than anything Cabdullahi Amxaar could have conjured.

And so are his Ugandan-loving supporters.(Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! The Ugandans are not here as combatants, they are only peace-keepers and stability-setters. Even the Scholars said not to attack them! THE SCHOLARS SAID SO!!!!!!!)

Paragon   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

It wasn't enough they took NFD.

Couldn't any future viable government nullify any agreement between foriegn governments and warlord Somali govs.

That's the problem, Che. In the memo, there are repeated references that really tell alot about Kenya's interests. It may be not possible to reverse this agreement, just as the Arusha agreement over the NFD. Once information is submitted, first , by the TFG to the UN (on the 13th), then the matter is sealed. The trick Kenya is using is to wait for Somalia to submit the information to the UN (dispite the fact that it is Kenya that has the technical expertise or know-how to switfly prepare their information - Somalia doesn't currently), then Kenya wants to scrutinize the Somali documentation first, and approve them if its to their interest. If not, they get the chance to repudiate the whole deal and go back to the drawing table - to draft a new agreement.

IMPORTANT: if Somalia hands in the information the UN needs to approve, the whole act will seem voluntary agreement by an equal partner - that can fully deal with this kind of understandings Such agreements are tough to nullify.

ALSO, important is that the source of the dispute was, as I was told by former Somali officials, due to Kenya's attempt the explore offshore oil in Somali waters. Thus, Siad Barre refused that to happen. Again, the same exploration problem existed in the Somali-Kenyan borders, namely Liboi - where I was a witness of Kenya's exploration efforts. Curtailed after the British Army engineers were abducted by Somali soldiers along the border.

Anyway, that's just a quick response. I have been looking at the memo of understanding, and so far, I have made around 6 or 7 points of contention out of it, and I will let you guys read it later, Insha-Allah.

General Duke iyo Sophist, thank you sxbyaal. Sophist, it's a done deal, Insha-Allah.

Meiji   

I'm with you on this one, rudy. Sharwade Ahmed is a 100 times more poisonous than anything Cabdullahi Amxaar could have conjured.

Kashafa,

Is it because SH.Sharif is systematically dismantling the Islamic factions from within?

A.Yusuf was powerless to attract key Islamist factional leaders, but Sh.Shariif however has already ICU, Xisbi Islam part (the largest faction) and is now pushing to get Aweys out of the game.

Ofcourse, that alone explains the fact why you are so nervous and have made outrageous claims like the above one.

Meiji   

^^

You can read right?

I have every right to counter outrageous claims.

Sh.Shariif 100 times more poisonous then A.Yusuf? WTF LOL

He must have been high when he uttered that outrageous claim. And I set him right, ofcourse Yusufites will have difficulties with this.

Emperor   

^You have not answered my question, so answer it...

As to your question, Yes he is, I actually was the first person to report on SOL when Shariif was elected President in Djibouti, go through SOL archives

Meiji   

^

You can read right? Also, go through my SOL archive and find your answer.

Kulaha 'let me hear it'' LOL

Emperor   

^Adeer no need to hijack this thread and go on about nothing, if you can't answer my question simply rest you case and say so, if you have made a remark against Kashafa's point is beyond the point, I asked you a new and different question, what's you stance on the current Somali President Sheikh Shariif?

You see mate, you asked me a direct question, I answered, you need to do the same

Meiji   

^Who is hijacking the thread?

Dont hijack the thread sxb with your ''new and different question''.

I countered Kashafa's outrageous claim. Now, have you something to comment about that issue? Yes? Say it. No?, then move on.

Your ''new and different question'' neither fits in the topic nor in supporting or opposing Kashafa's outrageous claim.