Sign in to follow this  
GAAROODI

Heavy Rains Hit Somaliland's Sanag Region (pictures)

Cowke i was hearing for 19 years somaliland ba somalia lugu daraya reer burco this reer burco that aya somaliweyn ah , but all i see somaliland oo walii taaggan how is that possible lol.

Xudeedi   

Nasir, Cowke, Naxar ilma adeerayaal engaging in a discussion with these Northwesterners or the mugged ones on Sanaag only dillusions them to a debate of dispute. The capital (Ceerigaabo) is located on the West of the region in which 16 districs come under and 10 are exclusively settled by Makhiris and 3 by Darwiish Puntlanders. Puntland troops are based in 10 Killometers in the town of Dar-Assalaam over monitoring majority citizens of Ceerigavo (Puntlanders). In 1999 Puntland appointed the mayor of Ceerigaabo and city council but because the administration was in birth stage the appointed officials dissolutioned due to budgeting reasons.

Even with-in the mugged ones administration, the visibility of Puntlanders by lineage highlights Puntland dominance on the region. (Taliyaha Ciidamada, Taliye kuxigeenka, Taliyaha Booliska, Xooghayaha Dowlada Hoose, Taliyah Asluubta, etc in your own administration are Puntlanders)

A city with-out population turns into a ghost town like Berbera and the Somaliland administration is aware of Puntlanders dominance in the region and that well reflects their policies on Ceerigaabo. Can you name 1 project that your administration has brought to Ceerigaabo?

The only Tuulo that Northwesterners settle in the region is CeelAfweyne with a population less than a thousand. A town that lacks a clinic, a high school, and the many neccesities that a town needs to function.

Compare that to Puntlands 4th Largest City (Badhan)

arday-4.jpg

Qudhac   

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Walahi buqland boys make me laugh, their day

dreaming is amazing, sanaag is well and trully under the rightfull

flag of the republic, and sool has

followed suite, there are few villages

with have no rule of law and are controlled

by bandit such as dahar but

these are villages on the border and they

will eventually come in line.

somaliland was busy with frying a bigger

fish of las anod but since that is well

and trully mission accomplished and bugland millitia has been toasted these villages

at the edge of sanaag are matter of time.

from my sources badhan is already in the bag.

indeed once somaliland eventually gets

elections out of the way those final border issues will be resolved.