Sign in to follow this  
Mintid Farayar

Devolution of Puntland into Warlord Fiefdoms Accepted By International Media

Peace Action;788699 wrote:
Mintid,

Don't celebrate too soon. The prediction was in 2008 and now we are in 2012 and you have to add more phony non existent mini states such as Ras Casayer or West Puntland State. You have taken a position without merit and are trying to find facts to fit your ideology.

Khaatumo state of Somalia is more of a daggar in the heart of secession of Somaliland. than a threat to Puntland. The foolish war Silaanyo is waging against the people of Buuhoodle guarantees that the D block will never be part of secession.

When oil started to follow, insha Allah, even you with so much hatred are welcome to share and that is how Puntland will bring Somalis together.
:)

Peace Action,

I understand the issue is an emotional one for you. But no need to project that emotionalism on me. There's no hatred in the words, only an accounting of events as they've taken place during the last few years. I brought back an old thread following a certain trend - which is simply an observation of where things have been heading thus far.

If you disagree, take the theory apart, show where the holes are, and present an alternative interpretation. That's the true joy of debate within this Forum. Don't scream in futility like Xiin - prattling on and on about your visceral hatred for 'Mintid' and his thoughts.

uchi   

Sensei;788736 wrote:
War warkaas naga daaya ee, what happened to PL devolving into warlord-ism ? Been 3 yrs and counting since that bold prediction.

And who are these Warlords?

Sensei   

uchi;788744 wrote:
And who are these Warlords?

Make-believe warlords, I guess. But, my point here :it is futile to have any reasonable discussion with anyone that seeks your destruction. Desperation is the mother of all-frustrations. Fallacies and false prophesies will not not destroy PL. These fellows masquerade hate with three year old articles, and still stand by it today to justify.

Sensei;788751 wrote:
Make-believe warlords, I guess. But, my point here :it is futile to have any reasonable discussion with anyone that seeks your destruction. Desperation is the mother of all-frustrations. Fallacies and false prophesies will not not destroy PL. These fellows masquerade hate with three year old articles, and still stand by it today to justify.

in case you can't see and no puns intended, i'm standing and clapping for the best response to those who believe that their opinion alone will cause puntland to come undone.

Somalia   

kingofkings;788768 wrote:
in case you can't see and no puns intended, i'm standing and clapping for the best response to those who believe that
their opinion alone will cause puntland to come undone

:D

The Sage   

Although contentious, this article does bring up the important issue of the flourishing of organized crime within Somalia/Puntland's borders. Human trafficking out of Bosaso, the piracy epidemic, currency counterfeiting and drug running pose threats to societal welfare and regional security as a whole. The article maybe a bit dated but I think we can all agree that these problems still exist in varying degrees.

The Sage   

Duly noted. I realize my efforts to raise the discourse above tit for tat punditry may be seen as a veiled attack on what many people on this forum stand for. Rest assured it is not and I'll see how long I can stay above the partisan attacks lol

Dr_Osman   

Reopening a topic from 3 years ago shows the desperation of some SOL Members. Heedhe Puntland waxay la janqaday calaamka, xaqiqdu wa taa