Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

Breaking news: Ethiopians vacate Mogadishu!

N.O.R.F   

^^Do you know something we dont saxib?

ps calankii ciraaq wa labadalaye (no more 3 stars and the takbir is in gold) ka bluega ka waran hadii la badalo? :D

Som@li   

^Saxb I am telling you the truth, waa cadahay,lol.

Calanka Bluega, Sidee loo bedelaa, Ha iga xanaajin Saaxb.

Fabregas   

Dabshid, I don't understand why went of on a lecture about people believing in killing innocent people and aid workers, because that is not the issue being discussed and nobody believes in such a thing. I am sure you know which entity has killed the most innocents in Somalia recently? But I believe Somalis sould resist the occupiers and checkpoint maruading warlords( the ones you see as liberators) of their country. If anything it is the Ak47 that has made Xabashis run from so many parts of Somalia!

Secondly, where did I say I was against Nur Cade's initiatives? I am asking what has he done to merit such praises? What has he done for Somalis and Somalia? He supposed to have a hand in releasing Ahmad Diriye from a prison manned by Ethiopians on Somalis soil. So he begged an alien state to release one of his citizens, shows what is wrong with Somalia right know. This thread is about Ethiopians leaving certain sections of Muqdisho and you started commending/ praising Cade. Again, when Ethiopian withdraw from Somalia will have nothing to do with him. They will withdraw when their own national interests and security are met or when they have no choice. Anyone who believes this man has the capacity to tell Ethiopia to pack up and leave Somalia is certainly deluded. Had that been his position and belief from the start, who wouldn't have got this job in the first place! I'll give it to him that he is reaching out the opposition; the same ones last year who were declared unworthy or talking to, when Xabashis were in a position of power. But today Xabashis want the T.F.G to talk the defeated, weak- terrorists, whom were supposed to be rounded up or killed. That's again probably due to the AK47 rather than their desire to negotiate with " terrorists".