Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

Somali opposition accuses France of 'kidnapping' pirates

Emperor   

^Norf joining the UIC, that's historic... waa hadaan yeelo, anigu Alshabaab ayaan kubiirayaa markaa

Jacpher   

^You can deflect the attention from the real flip flopper here but I welcomed them to my hometown unlike somebody here. I didn't have a banner reading: UIC Stay put in South, No Need for you Up North.

Emperor   

^Lool, tell him yaa Jimmy

Norf, LOol, for who Riyaale or Siilaanyo? No thanks to you I prefer to support the Somali leader

N.O.R.F   

Edit

Jimster, bread crumbs

Let me know when you add a bit of substance to your posts. I may just respond in kind,,,,,

Thierry.   

Piracy, check points, the indiscriminate killing of civilians and conflict is all rooted in one thing the Ethiopian occupation of Somalia the sooner one realises that the faster we can get to work in solving the problems on the ground.

We can show a thousands pictures of Yey having noodles with the Dala Lama or playing Cricket with Prince Charles, but the fact of the matter is that man is an unpopular enemy to his people for his policies imposed an illegal occupation on the south.

Time is running TFG supporters the four years of this regime has seen the Somali lively hood, economy and stability disintegrate I would advise yey to use his final days wisely, for the opposition can gladly sit this one out knowing time is in our hands.

N.O.R.F   

We can show a thousands pictures of Yey having noodles with the Dala Lama or playing Cricket with Prince Charles,

Come on now, do not disrespect the gentleman's game saxib,,,,,

Let me know when you add a bit of substance to your posts. I may just respond in kind,,,,,

The mother of all one liner with no substance. Saxiib you have taken the grand prize in SOL, too bad for Jimaale.