Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Funny Pic : Race to be Pres

nuune   

loool@abdullaahi yuusuf, luga xiito xiito uu leeyahay, laakin Abdiqaasim uu fara ciddi leh ku haayaa, Xuseen Caydiid asaga shaafto uu xaabin rabaa ciyaar ka weyn wixiisa, Shaati-gaduud adduunba lama socdo meel kaluuba ka fakiraayaaba, Caddoow socodkaa ku dhagay sanam uu noqdey, Qanyare waa laga tagay asaga.

Kulligood calli fallaaxa wey ku qurux badanyihiin

Intel   

aaah good old rugby smile.gif

let me see how this is gonna play out:::

there will be a try scored for sure, that defence looks pretty shaky..

it looks Caddow & Qanyare have no chance in this play

there can be only 3 posibilities here

1 Abdiqasim runs around the right winger and scores a splendid try on the corner (donno if he has the gas tho, i see bit of gray hair) and becomes the Pres

2 Abdiqasim gives an inside ball to Aydiid Jr who runs straight through the middle steps the Fullback and scores under the post

3 Abdiqasim gives an inside ball to Aydiid Jr who runs straight through the middle and as he was about to be tackled by the Fullback off-loads the ball to Col Yeey in support who scores the try under post

take your pick icon_razz.gif

Gabbal   

^^^LOL I bet you do ;) How long ago was this "piece" down? Surely you know there needs to be some adjustments. :D;)

LOL I bet you do How long ago was this "piece" down? Surely you know there needs to be some adjustments.

Like what Horn, Maybe Adow in the race, or Mr Jama Barre catching up to Qaynyare :D

Its open to everyone to add their own analysis.

salaams nomads,

I have always thought there is some thing eerie about this warlords but I never thought they had black faces and white body. I guess that’s where the inhumanity comes from huh!

May the law of justice grind them like grated Chinese meat! (A Nigerian curse) :mad: :mad:

I have always thought there is some thing eerie about this warlords but I never thought they had black faces and white body. I guess that’s where the inhumanity comes from huh!

I like that :D:D