Sign in to follow this  
Sharif_seylaci

Ethiopia should give somali galbeed 2 somaliland

ANWAR   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Ethiopia does not rule SOMALILAND ,,,,, But Somaliland is the only territory survived to be ruled by Ethiopians unlike Somalia

^^^ HEHEREHEHERHER YOU ARE FUNNY SIXB

:D:D Ethiopia does not rule SOMALILAND :D

:D:D

it is obvious that if Meles tells Riyale to arrest and/or kill some of the elders of hargeysa he would. Same thing applies to all other warlords. Do you call that ruling or no?

let me tell u garaad me an my ppl will always fight that blue flag ila yaama all diin and we will always fight that somalinimo u stand for till and when the madhi comes and we will ask our couzin imam mahdi 2 add as 2 al shaam instead of somalia

thats how we belive and our ppl and childeren al say somaliland becous they dont know the know past 16 years just somaliland nothing else

Originally posted by Jabarjaan:

it is obvious that if Meles tells Riyale to arrest and/or kill some of the elders of hargeysa he would. Same thing applies to all other warlords. Do you call that ruling or no?

Ethiopia Ethiopia sidaad u lahaydeen waataa xamar qabsatay ee ka leefa ,,,,,,, ama ragga waa la iska celiyaa ama waa la iskaga aamusaa ,,,, somaliland way danaysatay ee shaqadiina qabsada oo xabashida horta ka saara xamar wax keleba ha joogeene

Xamarna waanu ka saari, Hargeysana waanu ka saari waa laba magaalo oo Somalia kamid ah. Heysashada u Wayaanuhu heysto xamar kama duwana tan uu heysto hargeysaa.