Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Fowler back at Anfield!!!!!

I reckon my team has the best nick,

The Gunners, Arsenal, artillery, guns, cannons, all things associated with guns, it is us. I bet every supporter (esp. Spurs) would like to have this name. I mean Spurs, how wack is that? Since when have brits used spurs. I'd really like to meet a SOL member who supports this wack team.

The_Urban,

What's your team? Such unmitigated attack against the mighty Blues will not go without rebuke. State your team!!!!

1-8-7,

You left out: gooners, whimpers, wankstas, misers...

SoMa_InC   

How about GUNNERS always get GUNNED DOWN!!

187...I got a dear freind who is Spurs die-hard fan and yeah he dislikes Arsenal! Thats the bit where me and him share. :D

Northerner...Am sure you are glad to see Fowler back at Anfield. He said that he prayed to God that he would one day return to Anfield; I dont know what God he believes in but it seems like his prayers were answered.

Urban   

^^dude, you coulda sold the story to The Daily Mirror Sport! :D

socod, my bestest team ever is....the one....the only....the greatest....the vieira kidnappers....Choofeentus. :D

SoMa_InC   

The January transfer window will close at midnight and here is gossip of what is going on.....

Tottenham have tabled a £20.5m offer for Spain and Atletico Madrid striker Fernando Torres. (Independent)

Portsmouth are set to up their bid for striker Benni McCarthy as they try to lure him away from Porto. (Independent)

Manchester City midfielder Joey Barton may make a controversial switch to Manchester United after handing in a transfer request. (Daily Star)

Everton are weighing up a renewed move worth £3m for Preston striker David Nugent. (Times & Mirror)

Birmingham pulled out of a permanent move for Charlton forward Jason Euell but, along with Middlesbrough, now want him on loan. (Times)

Danny Murphy rejected a move to Spurs last summer but the unsettled Charlton midfielder is now set for a move to White Hart Lane. (Various)

Spurs are set to use defender Anthony Gardner plus cash as bait. (Sun)

Spurs also want Egypt and Feyenoord midfielder Hossam Ghaly as they allow Michael Brown move to Fulham. (Various)

West Ham hope to sign the versatile Gabri from Barcelona but will move for Wisla Krakow's Marcin Baszcynski if the move fails to materialise. (Times)

Stephen Kelly of Tottenham is another possibility for the Hammers as they chase a right-back with the Gabri move on the brink of collapse. (Mirror)

Blackburn are in the hunt to sign striker Florent Sinama-Pongolle on loan from Liverpool. (Mirror)

Chris Lucketti wants Preston to let him move to Sheffield United. (Mirror)

Source: Click here

whimpers, wankstas, misers...

I will not, I shan't, give you my reply on this attack. You might call the KGB to get rid of me, like in Training Day( that was cold).

Sure wouldn't wanna go out like that!!