Sign in to follow this  
Chief_Aaqil

Siilaanyo's Goverment Dissapointments: Countdown

NGONGE   

Originally posted by N.O.R.F:

You can't please all the people all the time,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

The days of 'we are not represented' are over. They should complain if the govnt doesn't improve things rather than throw toys out on day 1.

It is best that they complain loudly than quietly letting their resentment fester. And anyway, this is a new democratic government where complaints and demonstrations are tolerated. In fact, some would say, the people are only following the example Siilaanyo set. :D

I have no complaints. :D

Here is a short piece of his CV:

SHAQADA IYO WAAYO ARAGNIMADA:

1965kii wuxuu xilal kala duwan kasoo qabtay Wasaaradda Qorshaynta Qaranka.

1969kii-1973kii Mr. Siilaanyo wuxuu ahaa Wasiirka Qorshaynta Qaranka

1973-1978 wuxuu ahaa Wasiirkii Ganacsiga

1973-1980 wuxuu ahaa guddoomiyaha guddida Dhaqaalaha ee Qaranka

1980-1982kii wuxuu mar labaad noqday Wasiirka Ganacsiga.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

quote:Originally posted by N.O.R.F:

You can't please all the people all the time,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

The days of 'we are not represented' are over. They should complain if the govnt doesn't improve things rather than throw toys out on day 1.

It is best that they complain loudly than quietly letting their resentment fester. And anyway, this is a new democratic government where complaints and demonstrations are tolerated. In fact, some would say, the people are only following the example Siilaanyo set.
:D

I have no complaints.
He sure did set an example. First to critize a democratic chosen goverment. Organise large scale demonstration. Speak the loudest about the failures of the goverment. Hold goverment accountable for promises made.

So, I am just following the footpath of the great leader. Nothing personal against him, only admiration for the man. :D

Originally posted by N.O.R.F:

Ah, Africaown. How was your trip? Did you finally see SL through the eyes of the people?

I have an excuse to defend the govnt. They have been in power all 2 days

You act as if you got something on me? Air it out ;)

The NG's and yourself is what I call a $%$#@.

Your uncle reputation doesn't look. Why don't you list down all the accomplishments, the "change" you wanted to see happen to prove us wrong.

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^So he is another one who worked for Siyaad Barre, thanks for the update lad..

At least Mudug is represented in this cabinet..
;)

War meesha reer Somaliland wuu ka wada saaray. Wuxu wada keenay reer Djibouti, Xabashi iyo reer Mudug.

Djiboutis are even visiting Gebiley hospitals and school on daily basis. What is next?

It doesn’t matter if all the ministers were from the same province or the same clan and they can to an absolute great job , I have no problem with it so be it

It’s all about quality my friends

Originally posted by Xaji_Xunjuf:

It doesn’t matter if all the ministers were from the same province or the same clan and they can to an absolute great job , I have no problem with it so be it

That true

Those that are complaining should just put the old man on his toes. Remind him to deliver all the stuff he was crying about when Riyaale was the President. I think his a huge hypocrite and in time people will find out.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

quote:Originally posted by N.O.R.F:

Ah, Africaown. How was your trip? Did you finally see SL through the eyes of the people?

I have an excuse to defend the govnt. They have been in power all 2 days

You act as if you got something on me? Air it out
;)

The NG's and yourself is what I call a $%$#@.

Your uncle reputation doesn't look. Why don't you list down all the accomplishments, the "change" you wanted to see happen to prove us wrong.
Adeer i daa dee. Norf has time for your type of "debate" (or is it banter?). Last time you and I crossed paths you moaned about me being an old man and, therefore, I promised to leave you alone. I kept my promise. Hadaba iga xishoo adeer oo orod yaryarka aad isku da'da tehiin la muran. smile.gif

The thing is what I don’t understand is the ministers form the government , they are not clan elders u have clan elders who represent you as in a clan, Not government officials I think the cabinet is full of people who can do the job , let’s give them a chance and welcome them

Originally posted by Xaji_Xunjuf:

We just concluded that the standards which are set have nothing to do with quality, but rather about "idiology".

We just need to find out what that idiology is?

I am afraid that certain SNM 'idiologies' which Kulmiye has buried, will come to live again.

Sitting around the table,"working" for Goverment institutions and having tea and at the same time fight eachother and the same goverment you work for under the table. Somaliland(1991-1995)

He and many of his Ministers set the example and people are following.

This is wat Zam Zam, Abdi Aden(Min of Education), Gaboose(Interior) and Xaashi(Finance) were doing when they felt they were right and goverment was wrong, they took it to the streets to get their rights. And ofcourse Somali's like demonstration, they will participate. :D

War Deg-Dega:Mudaharaad lagaga soo horjeeda Xukuumada Cusub ee uu soo dhisay Siilaanyo oo ka dhacay Borama

Borama(OWN)- Mudaharaad lagaga soo horjeeda saami qaybsiga Xukumaada ayaa saaka ka dhacay Magaalada Borama Xaafado ka mid ah,Mudaharaadkan ayaa waxaa uu ahaa mid iskii iskaga Bilaabmay, dadka mudaharaadayayna ,waxa ay u badnaayeen Dumar iyo dhalinyaro, Kuwaas oo ku dhawaaqayay raali kama nihi sida waasiirada loo qaybiyay,Cadaalad ayaan rabnaa, Mudahaaradkan ayaa ahaa mid aad u xoog badan,Iskiina u bilaabmay,Mudaharaadlayaasha ayaa si nabad galyo ah waxa ay ku marayeen, wadooyinka waawayn ee dhexmara Xafadaha iyo suuqyada Dhexdooda, Mudaharaadkan oo wali socda ayaanan la garanayn waqti uu soo dhamaan karo, laakiin waxa isku dayaya in ay joojiyaan, ciidanka qaranka iyo ciidanka Amaanka,.

Runtii waxa maalmihii u danbeeyay Guux aad u xoog badan,taas oo dadku dareenkooda ku aadan Xukuumada cusub ee la soo dhisay,ay u arkeen mid aan si cadaalada loo soo xulin,gobolkana aan la siin waxa uu xaqa ulahaa waligii,waxa ayna ka rajaynayaan in dawlada Cusub dib u eegto, Siyaasada ku waajahan Gobolkan.

Dhinaca kale waxa ay dadwaynaha ku dhaqan degmada Borama isla dhex marayaan,in sababta gobolkan saamigii xaqa uu u lahaa dhinaca xukuumada ay waayaan,in ay sababta ugu horeysa ka dhigayeen , gobolkan oo si xoog badan lagaga adkaaday, xisbigan iminka talada dalka hantay ee kulmiye, taas oo ay sheegayaan in markii uu ku guulaystay , Kursiga sheegay in uu u yahay madaxwayne cidii u codaysay iyo cidii aan u codayn ,waxa ayna leeyihiin waxa aan u aragnaa , in balantaas uu ka baxay Madaxwayne Siilaanyo ugana fadhiyaan in uu Madaxwaynuhu saxo khaladka uu ka galay Bulshada Reer Awdal/ee dulqaadka iyo nabada Jecel

Reporter:C/qaadir C/laahi Awxusee(Ilko)

B orama Office

XIGASHO: BOORAME NEWS