Sign in to follow this  
Chief_Aaqil

Siilaanyo's Goverment Dissapointments: Countdown

People in Awdal think Silaanyo selected his Ministers based on the support he got from certain constituencies and not on their capacities. In Riyaale's goverment this was not the case they argue. Because his most important Ministers of Foreign Affairs, Defence and Interiour Affairs did not come from constituencies that supported UDUB, but rather the opposit.

Xukuumada Cusub oo laga Saluugay Saamiga golaha laga siiyay Awdal loogana Arkay in ay tahay Xukuumadii Mahadnaqa

July 28, 2010

By staff-reporter

Shirar iyo Abaabul Mucaaradeed oo durba la bilaabay Borama

Awdalpress(Borama) 28 July,10– Magacaabista xukuumada cusub ee uu magacaabay M/weynaha cusub Axmed Siilaanyo ayaa ahayd mid si weyn loo sugayay magacaabisteeda, iyada oo la raagsaday ku dhawaaqista xubnaha xukuumada cusub mudada bisha ahayd ee xilka lagula kala wareegayay, xukuumada cusub oo looga yimid ka mid noqoshadeeda qurbaha iyo gobolada dalka, ayaa markii uu maanta ku dhawaaqay durba saluug ka muujiyay shacabka ku dhaqan Boorama.

Dadka ayaa suuqyada la dhexmarayaywaraaqo magacyo ku qoranyihiin duhurnimadiiba, taas golaha wasiirada ee 20ka ahaa laga siiyay laba wasaaradood oo ka mid ah kuwa aan muhiimka ahayn, waxay dad badani sugayeen in isku dheelitirka xilalka iyo gobolada uu m/weynuhu si cadaalada u mgacaabi doono, dhinaca kale waxa dadka reer Awdal filayeen maadaama xilkii M/weynaha ee ay hayeen si fiican ay uga degeen ay heli doonaan bedel fiican, fikirkaas oo uu qabo Xasan faarax wuxuu yidhi marna uma daban in Axmed siilaanyo oo aan lahaa waa siyaasi qaran oo qiimayn doona beelah darafyada uu Borama siiyo 2 wasiir, halkaasi waxa ka cadaatay in uu ka aargudanayo tartankii doorashada ee ay wadagaleen.

nin isna magaciisa ku sheegay Shay Xuseen xareed ayaa isna yidhi xukuumada cusub waa mid aan anigu filayay, waana mid reer u dhisan oo marka horaba ilaahay laga baryay, waxaan xasuustaa heestii kulmiye ee ahayd Beeshu wey haraaday..!!

Si kastaba ha ahaatee waxa maalmahan u dambeeyayba badnaa shirar doceedyada, gaar ahaan taageerayaashiii xisbiyada laga guulaystay, kuwaas oo ujeedada shirarkoodu ahayd ka warsugida dhismaha xukuumada cusub iyo ku talogalka G/Awdal ee Axmed Siilaanyo M/weynaha cusub, goobaha la iskugu yimaad ee magaalada Boorama ayaad ku arkaysay iyada oo meel walba kooxi ku murmayso, isla markaana la isweydiinayo muxuu ina siiyay ? iyo reer hebel muxuu siiyay.

Dhinaca kale qaar ka mid ah Ganacsato, Oday dhaqameedo iyo Haween aan wax ka weydiiyay aragtida ay ka qabaan dhismaha xukuumada cusub ayaa si isku mid ah iigi sheegay in ay Jawaabtooda aanay la degdegayn, balse ay u arkaan in aanay arkayn wixii M/weynaha cusub sheegay in uu cadaalad dadka ku dhiqi doono, Maxamed Jaamac ayaa isagi yidhi Hadii cadaaladii uu sheegayay sidan tahay, ma ahayn uu wasaaradaha ku daro wasaarada cadaalada, waayo marnaba cadaalad uma dhawo, Siyaasigan maxamed jaamac oo isagu hore uga tirsanaa xisbiga Kulmiye wuxuu intaas raacshay, Hadii uu cadaalada iyo xaqa sidaa u yaqaan M/weyne Siilaanyo waa mid cadceed sacab ku qarin.

Xukuumadan cusub ayaa iyadu muqata mid ah mahadnaq, waana mid m/weynaha cusub uu uga mahadcelinayo dadkii codkooda siiyay, waana fikir ay qabaan dad badan.

Awdalpress

N.O.R.F   

You can't please all the people all the time,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

The days of 'we are not represented' are over. They should complain if the govnt doesn't improve things rather than throw toys out on day 1.

Hunguri   

Siilaanyo is a wise-man :D , he knows that Awdal has already gotten its Lion share, for the possition of the Vice-president is nearly equal to president. Plus, Siilaanyo knows that Saylici is much younger than him, and may one day turn to be the Rayaale of ina Ibraahim Cigaal, because Siilaanyo will soon run out of the stumna to administer as he is nearly 80 years of age.

Anyway, I think he is smart and he knows what he is doing.

Qudhac   

Aqil

It doesnt say that each tribe has to get x amount of ministers in our constitution.

silaanyo won a national election fair and sqaure and will appoint people he feels will do a good jobs for him and his party.

silaanyo doesnt have to please any single tribe, he appoints people on their individual basis not on what village the were born.

there is no 4.5 sytem in somaliland, a cabinet can consist of anything the president wishes, as long as they are capable of carrying out their given role.

and in anycase there is no actuall beefit for these people from having someone in their region in cabinet, its only for EGO purposes.

the only reall benefit is if this GOVERNMENT FUNCTIONS WELL and DOES A GOOD JOB OF GOVERNANCE.

What a coincidence then that he appoints 5 Ministers from a certain group, which he also got the most support from. And what a coincidence that 3 of these Ministers have the least experience of all 20 Ministers. So you cant tell they were selected on their experience.

That strategy is doomed to fail. You can accusse Riyaale of many things, but never that he favored certain sub-clans.

Xaaji, ofcourse you agree. It would really suprise me if you didnt agree. I heard your uncle, who has no relevent experience, is a Minister now. Some even called him Minister "Light". You must be proud.

Chief Aaqil you have no point adeer. Also stop pretending to be what you are not. I agree with Norf here, its better that people get service than fake clan minisetrs. That wont feed, educate nor help them find a job.

Lets hope that this cabinet works to better the region...

Originally posted by N.O.R.F:

You can't please all the people all the time,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

The days of 'we are not represented' are over. They should complain if the govnt doesn't improve things rather than throw toys out on day 1.

Nice to see you finally defending the Government :D

I dont want people to be selected on basis of tribe. I am just saying Silaanyo did appoint them on basis of tribe. We have now a Minister of Foreign Affairs with 0 International experience and Minister of Education with who used to run a somali community group in London.

Qudhac   

Aqil

tell me how these 5 ministers will benefit the tribe they hail from? what exacly will they gain more than say reer awdal or reer sanaag??

its only for EGO gratification.

most of these appointed are Ideologicaly close to silanyo.

its called party politics.

and silaanyo didnt get appointed by a tribe or sub clan he gor appointed by a somaliland.

all i am intrested in is this government going.

1) tackle corruption

2) manage the country well

3) create growing economy

4) handle security issue well

if they do these things well, they can all be from one jilib in badhan.. i will be happy with it.

N.O.R.F   

Ah, Africaown. How was your trip? Did you finally see SL through the eyes of the people?

I have an excuse to defend the govnt. They have been in power all 2 days :D

Minister of Foreign Affairs with 0 International experience and Minister of Education with who used to run a somali community group in London.

Siilanyu himself was never a governor, nor a minister nor a President of any region or state, does that make him unqualified? :D

You are trying to create division, which is not needed. The secessionist I have deep issues with, but no one should wish for the for failure of the state.

Qudhac, Call me Chief Aaqil, please.

Ok, So you do agree that experience was not the major selection criteria? And you state that they have been selected because they are 'Ideologicaly' close to Silaanyo, whatever that means in the Somali context.

I can live with that. As long as you dont pretend that they were the best and most qualified people around.

Originally posted by General Duke:

quote: Minister of Foreign Affairs with 0 International experience and Minister of Education with who used to run a somali community group in London.

Siilanyu himself was never a governor, nor a minister nor a President of any region or state, does that make him unqualified?
:D

You are trying to create division, which is not needed. The secessionist I have deep issues with, but no one should wish for the for failure of the state.
Silaanyo was Minister 3x times. Read you history books.