Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

President Yusuf since october 2004 in pics..

^^^No the whole organisation lad. Ahmed Islan was just a front..

14-Mar-2005_2.jpg

March 14th , 2005

President Mubarak conferred with his Somali counterpart Abdullah Yusuf Ahmed at the Presidential Palace of Heliopo

RedSea   

Originally posted by General Duke:

[QB] ^^^Ahmed, this is for the historical record. Which leader has acheived as much as Yusuf since the war years began? none

Well I always knew you weren't bright individual but that statement right there ensures of that.

I don't see a single school, hospital, and more of beneficial things being constructed or opened. All you have showed us are him being on field trip, to china to Saudi Arabai, to Uganda, and his masters home, Ethiopia etc...are you saying check out my uncle going places. It's understandible for one who is from Galkacayo to be excited about seeing his uncle going to China, oooh the red carpet, the lights, and my uncle is there...wow.. :D

What happened to your posts, is this what it has come down to when things have gotten out of hand?

RedSea   

YES, I see your uncle there with Kofi.

So now you have admit after you have been dismantle out of your hiding nutshell that this isn't about the Somali people or about somali government but the interest of one man and his clan militia, hence for the advertisment and luck of show of what TFG has actually done that is positive....you have been reduced to nothing basically, you don't have what it takes to defend the TFG based on facts. Posting pictures that mean nothing aren't going to speak for you.

RedSea   

Waar ileen been baa fara leh....it's one thing to lie, it's another to believe your own lies. it's joking on your own vomit.

Have a good night mister.

Ebyan   

Originally posted by Mj. bada Cas:

It's understandible for one who is from Galkacayo to be excited about seeing his uncle going to China, oooh the red carpet, the lights, and my uncle is there...wow..
:D

:confused:

TY for the pictures. They were heartwarming. smile.gif

duqda! your uncle is war criminal now! he killed mothers n children.... does that ring bell in your door brain or its like vast space in there!!

lol.