Sign in to follow this  
me

TFG bandits and their crimes against civilians.

Originally posted by me:

Meiji,

As we can agree there is a war going on at the time and there are intense battles. The aid agencies are not capable of delivering aid to those that need it the most due to the circumstances.

The machinery and material are kept in stores, while the people are suffering. The opposition forces have procured these materials in order to help the civilians and the war effort.

It would have been better if the aid agencies could continue their work, however the circumstances do not permit them and because of that the opposition forces who are responsible for the civilians living in the areas under their control are forced to take drastic actions in order to safe lives.

Bundling the resources of the community for the war effort is one of those measures.

The TFG bandits on the other hand are in total disarray and they are attacking civilians and exhorting them for personal gain.

The TFG bandits are criminals operating under the licence of the Sharif Government.

They should be stopped from harming the civilian population.

No-one denies that the government forces are capable of committing lootings and other criminal acts, but what about the oh so holy Al Shabab who loot not just aid offices but civilian homes, kidnapping young children and conscripting them to fight their dirty war whilst their leaders like Godone and Abu Mansur relax and watch the battle from the comforts of Kismayo and Baidoba?

“looting” is not measured by Al Shabab propagandist principles or by your personal standards. TFG forces looting civilians is beside the point. As for caring about the suffering people, we haven’t seen a single word from you condemning Al Shabab’s lootings and injustices against civilians

me   

Then comes in Alshabab and invades peacefull neighbourhoods

Invades? So the liberation and the efforts for the unification of our nation under one government is invasion? I haven't seen you use such harsh words against the Ethiopians who are in Hiiraan.

The Somali people are in the process of forging a nation Meiji. Neighborhood militias, clan fiefdoms, isbaaros, corrupt politicians, warlords....TFG bandits, nothing of the old order will be left.

The liberation of neighborhoods from the TFG bandits is a part of the process.

Do you want the current divisions in Mogadishu to exist or do you want that the city comes under one administration?

Meiji   

Me,

Invasion is when an undesired group comes in a territory and occupies it.

The Ethiopians did that to Somalia, and I was one of the first to denounce it.

Within Somalia and Somali affaires we can use the phrase ''invasion'' too.

When undesired political groups who are despised by the inhabitants of a Somali territory launch a full-scale invasion complete with its looting and massacre package, it is logical and morally justified to condemn them.

The Somali people are further displaced and divided by the religious pretenders. They have added a religious dimension to the deep division in the Somali nation. If this is ''liberation'' and ''unification'' it is no different than the ''liberation'' and ''unification'' phrases the clan jabhado used in 1991 to justify their invasions and lootings.

Mogadishu and Somalia can only be united when its inhabitants want to unite under a popularly supported political movement. For that to happen we first need to defeat the religious pretenders.