Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Maxaa ka qaldan dadkaan

Fabregas   

They're trying to looking out for their ideology they believe in. Words such as Liberation, Muqamawama, Somali Border,Dib u Xoreyn , Human rights are seen as heretical to them, and more importantly those Somalis( Islamists) whom made alliances with SOmali seculars are perceived to have errored.

Of course it is good to look out for your ideology and make it clear, but sometimes it will eventually come back to shoot you in the foot or might make you brand more more recognizable and popular then other groups, which time shall reveal us! Don't forgot Hamas was made to differentiate between Secular Nationalistic Goals and the Muslim Brotherhood groups.

Belittling Shariifka and other Soomaali people damiir Soomaaliyeed ku jirto that does not share their ideological beliefs, and lessening their struggles from outside of Soomaaliya does not help; they should have known that. Kaligood ma dagaalamooyaan either.

Meesha siyaasad la ciyaaro loo baahanyahay, as much as xabbad lagu halgamo la tuuro. Soomaalida for the sake of dalkooda jecel la garab taagan yeynan isku dirin, dad badan ayaa iskaga dulqaadanooyo now within dalkeena and out because meesha Xabasha joogto, dantii ku kalifeyso inay la garab taagnaadaan.

Warmoog   

As far as I know, there is no ikhtilaaf between al-Shabaab and Isbahaysiga Dib-u-Xoreynta. Rather, there is a distinct group of individuals who were part of al-Shabaab, as it existed under the ICU, but who are no longer associated with either the ICU or the Asmara-based leadership. Although still active in the resistance, they have disassociated themselves from both the Asmara-based leadership and the rest of the ICU in Somalia. The individuals quoted are from that group, so I think it would be a mistake to assume that they speak on behalf of everyone else, even al-Shabaab elements that are still part of the ICU, and then (wrongfully) surmise that there is discord between al-Shabaab and Isbahaysiga Dib-u-Xoreynta. Whether these individuals speak for anyone but themselves is questionable, in my opinion.

I agree with MMA in saying it is of no benefit to the resistance for people to make these kind of remarks in the media. Common sense dictates that you preserve the unity of the resistance, that you not do things that will play into the hands of the enemy or say things that may confuse and demoralize your people. The resistance is stronger than ever today. I can only hope that Allah unites the freedom fighters and fills their ranks with sincere, well-meaning people.

Cige   

Qolana LILLAAHI oo laakiin wrong time adn wrong place ah ayay ku dagaalamayaan

Qoladakalena (Asmara group) waa dad qabiil googooyay in other words USC oo Asmara Group la baxday.

marka labada qolo hadday noqoto qolada koraa fiican cause marka wax la fahamsiiyo waa laga yaabaa inay wax fahmaan, laakiin nin QABIIL googooyay rajo ma leh ..... horay buuba u dhintay