Sign in to follow this  
landish

REALITY CHECK-S/LAND

landish   

Salameu aleiku horta...this is a reality check to those that preach somaliweyn unity in disguise of their hate for certain group (no need to name tribe for obvious reason)... I felt compelled to let them know since lately im seeing them having an orgasm (which is diplaced) every time they hear news coming from somaliland due to political drama arising there... they believe that somaliweyn cause is making a comeback but to whom i shall ask.... is it within somaliland population or is it within the rest..to those that believe that somaliweyn cause is making a comeback into somaliland is acting as in an austriche and looking away from the reality on the ground....

REALITY

as in every other population of the world, people adhere to different political point of view..is just logical that in an election year drama tend to arise from the usual stand of point but regardless when it comes to somaliland independance issue it is at equal lenght within the whole population (political, intellectual, army and commoners)..case in point is when vice president talks about unity in an eurpean unity model which made unionist so happy that i was afraid that it might gives heard attack to some...it made the round of news everywhere but what wasnt talk about much was the fact that the same president had to hold a press conference to explain himself about what it mend by it... this proves that the concept of having pre-civl era type of country is so repelled by somalilanders that he had no other option to refreain himeslf from himself...so let me ask u once do you believe that somaliweyn hsa still a chance?

the second reality on the ground is that most of the population of somaliland is under 35..most of them never lived under somalia flag...they've been educated since childhood that somaliland is a country of its own and that somalia is a foreign country the same that ethiopia is... the olderst generation has successfully implemented the concept of somaliland into the younger generation that they become even more hardcore somalilander that their elder generation... I for ecxample when im talking to an elderly uncles they tend to say "somalia ayaa uusow daa" but most of the younger generation rarely pronounce the word somalia when going back home and wallahi some of them get frustrated when someone else refer hargeysa as somalia's city... is all psycholigically which is the strongest tool to use for idea's implementation and for the case of somaliland is a hooray because the cause will be alive till it is achieve... for those skpetics try your won experiment and see the result for yourself...somalilan d is getting more and more as time pass and has pass a long time a point of no return...

Future

horta we, I and alot of somalilander, believe that somaliland will get their independance could only achieve through negotiating with the south...this whole concept of achieveing independance thru other countries is as death and illogical as those that are peaching unionist concept...now, Inshallah, when the south gets its act together they will have to settle the score with the somaliland....somali land political class could only reflect wishes of their population, which is full independance...now if the komfuradaa refuse that then the status quo will not change (meaning that mogadisho will have no power in somaliland) however resentlment of somaliland population could grow which could start another war between region (which i dont believe the south has a stomach for a full scale war which is more destructive than milita-like war that it constantly suffereing from) and an econmical fight for foreign aid...and if they accept that and realise that these people came and create the union out of their own will and if they decide to left the union, they shouldnt stand in front of their way well both countries could work on creating a preaceful region which is desperately needed...all i could tell u that somaliland population has chosen somaliland over somalia and is time that your austriche (unionist) realise that and foreget to revive from the grave a concept that has been death since the day it was created....this political drama will pass and the order will once again rein in somaliland and the goal for recogniton will once again take the front seat...is just a reality on the ground and not virtual...to each its own...

salam

Somalia became bogeyman for little disgruntled kid-did Siilaanyo get b*tch slapped again, now how's that our fault :D

I will give you a bit of advice which is more than you will get from anyone in these corners-spend your energy on actually improving precious little land instead fermenting conflict against people and country that's on its death bed.

Che, why is it so hard for you konfuurians to understand, idina wixiina haysta anaguna waxayaga we are happy with our 3 tuulos with no water. and no wabiiyaal u can have it all. war ileen dadkan oo kalle.

Originally posted by Xaaji_xundjuf:

Che, why is it so hard for you konfuurians to understand, idina wixiina haysta anaguna waxayaga we are happy with our 3 tuulos with no water. and no wabiiyaal u can have it all. war ileen dadkan oo kalle.

Wayraxa jooji ninyahow. Yaaku heysta anagaa isku mushquul ah waqtiba yaa kuuhaya.

"Koonfurians?"

Sounds like some visiting alien creature.

I felt compelled to let them know since lately im seeing them having an orgasm (which is diplaced)

Waaw. Indhahaaga wax bee arkeen, ee Eebbe anaga nama tuso -- aamiin.