Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Proof is required ONLF story line is bogus...

Faafan   

I thought you we're an informed Puntlander

Stop playing dumb and deaf...Your just getting more lame by the minute.

End the story here.

I dont blame faroole, he wants to champion dhabaqoodhinimo like never before.

:D

Faafan   
Amiin caamir tells it like it is...he doesnt shy away, you dont have to turn away when he criticise's your Stooge and praise him later on a different subject.

Faafan   

Sxb Puntland is expected to atleast, atleast play a neutral role, it seems you cant even do that...and Faroole killed Somalinimo this weak and erased three stars from the Somali flag.

When asked by VOA whether Puntland had a formal agreement in exchanging prisnors with Ethiopia his answer was ga ga because its only a one way exchange.

Get real and retain your sovereighnty and dignity sxb.

khalaas I end my Discussion here with you

Victory for JWXO(ONLF)

And may somalia get back on its feet.

:cool:

^^^Adeer, you can say what you want, Somalinimo is not based on lies and fabrication. Puntland aim is long term, the survival of the state boes well for all Somali's. Now that you have no proof for your allegations, we can move to another topic.

The ONLF, need to change the name and incorporate other Somali's into the struggle, that is if it is real and not based on the wishes of a few clanists.

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by General Duke:

You are really confused,

Says the Duke, but I am after is his silly proof theory ( if he flows me!)

adeer you are the one making accusations and poems and crying in the dark alone.

May be it is not only Jafe, but every sane Somali is crying in the dark alone cause of the shamefulness that Faroole admin has caused after prostuting him self to the enemy.

For that matter Duke made many more accusations, then I could ever do. How many threads has he dedicated to ONLF in last three days? ( may 10 or may be 50 :D )

Poems speak the trueth, they are used as proofs, could Duke had one poem to attack ONLF, he would have post from the get go :D

Thus bring your proof, of the accusation you are making.

I've given my proof, and that is to disprove "my accusation & poems", or to bring a proof of whether "the rat teeth" minister's statement could stand true and clean.

I guess all Somalis are waiting Duke's proof of that Faroole's admin didn't handle the boys to the Tigre either in Bosaaso or in Wardheer.

The bulky of the burden is on Duke to prove what is in his house?

Also next time stick to a story, you keep talking from both sides of your face and its not pretty.

The poor Duke, never gives up. We were talking about his silly proof theory, at least now, in his thread. But what else story does he want me to stick other than proving or disproving his state's claim?

Lets just say your reactions and lack of substances proves that you have no case.

Another way of saying Duke's proof theory is just rubish :D (Reason is that he has no proof that the Tigre didn't beat up the prisoners to death even in Bosaaso( I believe the prisoners could be better of if they were in Wardher!)

For now Duke should ask his free state land if they could disprove my strong "accussations" by bringing the boys to the media, or take under the normal court process.

I guess I am being fair, for not attacking the Duke personaly. But the guy has silly theories!

^^^Now the problem here is that I am trying to get proof for the story or stories which seem to be contradicting each other. You are attacking the Duke. One should never down play ones own importance, however its best to stick to the topic.

All day I was asking for proof and all one got was clan madness copied and pasted from silly websites and Ammin Ammir cartoon.

Is there nothing else, is this all the ONLF propoganda machine could come up with?

Look Jeff, we are kinsmen, making up lies against Puntland, one can forgive you. All you need to do is apologise like a man, and promise not to do this again.

Kamaavi   

Duke don't get mad now. It's clear you have realized there is nothing in your hands whilest Amin Arts says his own vertion of the story so foward and true (and that is what every sane Somali believe)

Awoowe the burden is on you now. You don't need to repeat yourself again and again. You are after the proof and the proof is in your hands just get the balls to bring your kinsmen who are supposed to be under your custody to the court process or the media as that could speak louder than dedicating a blunk thread against an organization which you have betrayed already

Unless you bring a proof from your free state land, the acussations will remain bold & same

There is no other methode that you could dismiss this

Thanks for Amin, he has painted better than I could explain in words (Surprise? :D )

^^^Again the accuser must provide the evidance, I had no issues with ONLF aside from their failure to get anywhere. Now b a good boy apologise to the people of Puntland, your kin and we might be on our way to a better day.

As for Amin Arts, the fact that him and Faroole had a previous beef, disqualifies him from even making a stand let alone being used as some sort of proof. :D

Cabdow   

onlf.png

Now that ^ is beyond shame and un-Somalinimo!

The old man has already shown his true colours (qabiilist to the core he is) Threfore,i don't understand how or why people waste their time arguing with a hot baloon air! Get a Tusbax and head to the Masjid is what people 'in these boards' should advise him to do more smile.gif

Kamaavi   

^^^Again the accuser must provide the evidance

Yes. But only if Duke could read title of this thread. May be he forgot that he has been strongly accusing the ONLF and everyone else who happen to believe the other sides of the story as a bogus and liers. For this, I have asked him to bring forward a simple evidence from his state men, but has none.

I guess after all he was not after hard evidences? (what a waste of talent :D )

I had no issues with ONLF aside from their failure to get anywhere.

Says Duke, but how would he expect a brother to be perfect winner when anther brother(likes of Duke) are backstabing day and night from the back, and defending the interest of the enemy which is kwon to be the old divide & conqure rude policy?

Now b a good boy apologise to the people of Puntland, your kin and we might be on our way to a better day.

I've nothing against the sane people of North East province but my problem is with the pay outs regardless being my kin or not.

As for Amin Arts, the fact that him and Faroole had a previous beef, disqualifies him from even making a stand let alone being used as some sort of proof.

According to Duke's logic, the same goes for Faroole who have developed beef against the ONLF as an organization, this will also disqualify Faroole's admin from even making a stand let alone to proof that the boys are in a well state.

So much of Duke's sasabasho for being his fellow kin icon_razz.gif

^^^lool. Adeer, the ONLF story does not make sense, you as a supporter & parrot of the story have failed to present any concrete evidance.

Now apologise to your kinsmen and go kiss Faroole hand and plead for forgiveness.

The Zack   

VOA, BBC, Radio Xoriyo, Xaajo.com, SomaliMirror.com, Hiiraan.com, Universal TV all reported this. What kind of evidence or proof are you exactly looking for yaaa small-minded dukey? Where is your news source bal? When things happen in Somalia how does the news reach you all the way in Suuuqa Xoolaha aka Minneapolis? What proof do you want yaa on purpose-blind?

Kamaavi   

^^^lool.

See. Who is laughing again?

Adeer, the ONLF story does not make sense,

Whose story will make sense then? Where is the proof? ( I need the prooooof, the daum prooof, even if it's in my pocket :D )

you as a supporter & parrot of the story have failed to present any concrete evidance.

From a man who said that Amin's good paint cannot be enough proof to sane Somali men since he could have beef against his uncle( could faroole bring his proof then? :D )

Now apologise to your kinsmen and go kiss Faroole hand and plead for forgiveness.

If one has to apoligize to his kinsmen it is Faroole and his old guardian Duke. If a man has to kiss his kinsmen's hands it is Faroole. If one has to plead for forgiveness it is Faroole.

But would that happen in near time? Would this disguisting human trafficing would stop any near time? What would be it's expence?